Gametrailers and Deezer apps available on One any time soon?

Discus and support Gametrailers and Deezer apps available on One any time soon? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; thanks for giving me info if u have some :-) 08047898-4a56-4342-a5e2-eddd97c084d6 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dark Wotan, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Dark Wotan
    Dark Wotan Guest

thanks for giving me info if u have some Gametrailers and Deezer apps available on One any time soon? :)

:)

Dark Wotan, Jun 10, 2014
  2. Deezer with xbox one canada

Hi, i can't find deezer apps in apps market on xbox one. How can i use deezer on my xbox? Thanks

FlyAntoinette, Jun 10, 2014
  3. Miss Diggz
    Miss Diggz Guest
    deezer not working

Hey PatC76, MariAurelio, and ljrb74!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues being experienced with the Deezer app. Are you all currently still experiencing what PAK33910 described in his original post?

If you haven't already, navigate to our
    Deezer app help
    page to try out the steps listed there.

I would suggest focusing most attention on these:

• Delete the app off your console.
    • Clear your cache three times.
    • Restart your console.
    • Then, re-install the Deezer app.
    Please report back if the steps above didn't solve the issue at hand.

Miss Diggz, Jun 10, 2014
  4. maxen
    maxen Guest

maxen, Jun 10, 2014
  5. maxen Win User

6. Shamgar81 Win User

Apps on discontinued Xbox 360

i recently found the deezer app is no longer available which is a shame cuase i have a subscription
  7. Miss Diggz Win User

deezer not working

Hey PatC76, MariAurelio, and ljrb74!

I'm sorry to hear about the issues being experienced with the Deezer app. Are you all currently still experiencing what PAK33910 described in his original post?

If you haven't already, navigate to our
    Deezer app help
    page to try out the steps listed there.

I would suggest focusing most attention on these:

• Delete the app off your console.
    • Clear your cache three times.
    • Restart your console.
    • Then, re-install the Deezer app.
    Please report back if the steps above didn't solve the issue at hand.
  8. ljrb74 Win User

deezer not working

I've had the same problem. Spent 30 minutes online to Xbox support but issue not resolved. Then I contacted Deezer directly and got this:

Sorry for the problems

We have had a lot of issues with the XBox app and for the moment we have decided to with draw support for this app.

We have only just decided to stop updating and the details will be quickly removed from our website to avoid confusion.

Apologies for the confusion caused

Looks like we're not getting Deezer on Xbox any more. Maybe someone from Deezer should let Xbox know rather than their customers???
  9. kratosgow1984 Win User

VGX/Gametrailers App?

I found gametrailers' channel in the twitch app.
Thema:

1. Gametrailers and Deezer apps available on One any time soon? - Similar Threads - Gametrailers Deezer apps

2. Accessories app bug

in XboX Insiders
    Accessories app bug: So, get your cup of coffee, it’s gonna be a long story. I have the first elite controller. Two configs saved, first one with additional triggers on the back for shooters like rainbow6 and the...
  3. App Store Install issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    App Store Install issues: I cant install anything from the microsoft app store. It started about a month ago after I moved. Ive been in contact with the gamer support already and they had me do a few things including...
  4. what is the best recommended dns server for streaming videos on xbox one edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    what is the best recommended dns server for streaming videos on xbox one edge app?: I know google public dns is good but is there any other that is faster for streaming videos microsoft edge app? Any help would be greatly appreciated 188ad6ff-4311-420a-a37d-44b42756135e
  5. Is there a way to point Xbox app to my already installed games?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to point Xbox app to my already installed games?: Hi, I've just reformatted my main hard drive and I have Gears 5 and Outer worlds installed on another SSD, I was wondering if there was any way to point the xbox app to those install directorys...
  6. Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is youtube showing white blanks on a search results page, using xbox one edge app?: I've tried restarting app, xbox, modem. It started it after setting up a new modem, with higher speeds. Wired connection 2556e7dc-6dd5-4a3e-8a10-d8e1865571a1
  7. Deezer on Xbox Game Bar PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Deezer on Xbox Game Bar PC: Hello!! I just wanted to suggest inbuilt Deezer just like Spotify. Any possibility of adding it, already on the way or something? Thank you in advance! =D ccad770f-ffcf-45c9-9f1e-4a20c13b6eff
  8. deezer app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    deezer app: hello I have just spoken with deezer support who tell me that they no longer support there app on xbox 360 so i am just wondering why is the app still available to be downloaded on xbox 360 on the...
  9. deezer not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    deezer not working: Hi, I have been using the Deezer app from France for few months, without any problems. But now I can't launch it because this message appears : "Désolé, Deezer n'est pas disponible. Veuillez...
  10. Deezer with xbox one canada

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Deezer with xbox one canada: Hi, i can't find deezer apps in apps market on xbox one. How can i use deezer on my xbox? Thanks c2ca38c5-d1e2-4ed0-bbc9-ce08d9b5680c