Gamework Call of Duty Black Ops II Tournament in Ottawa

Discus and support Gamework Call of Duty Black Ops II Tournament in Ottawa in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi all, Check out www.gamework.ca! A number of friends, including some that have been involved with some major music fests in Ottawa are starting a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ExEBGuy, Mar 25, 2014.

1. ExEBGuy
    ExEBGuy Guest

Hi all,

Check out www.gamework.ca! A number of friends, including some that have been involved with some major music fests in Ottawa are starting a company that will be running tournaments across Canada. Their
    first beta tournament will be starting off small to get a feel for running a tournament and to gather some feedback, hence they are calling it their beta tournament. For information, check out the website and follow us on Twitter @gameworkcanada or on Facebook
    at GameworkCanada!

Any questions, email at L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

While they are not yet the MLG, they are looking at growing eSports and getting more "amateur" gamers involved. Get in on the ground floor!

Thanks!

:)

ExEBGuy, Mar 25, 2014
  2. ExEBGuy
    ExEBGuy Guest
    Gamework Canada CoD Black Ops II Tournament in Ottawa

Justin Adam-Arcand, official XBOX trainer, will be on-hand at the tournament to demo the most in-demand game console out there today – XBOX One – and some of its newest games! Not only the most anticipated game release yet – Titanfall – but also the insanely
    entertaining new esports title, Kinect Sports Rivals, and also see Killer Instinct in action!

Try it for yourself and see why everyone has this console on their must-have gaming list.

Have questions about the Xbox system?

Ask Justin, …he’s the man trusted by Microsoft to bring knowledge to the masses!

Thanks, see you April 26 & 27!

ExEBGuy, Mar 25, 2014
  3. ExEBGuy
    ExEBGuy Guest

Hi all,

Check out www.gamework.ca! A number of friends, including some that have been involved with some major music fests in Ottawa are starting a company that will be running tournaments across Canada. Their
    first beta tournament will be starting off small to get a feel for running a tournament and to gather some feedback, hence they are calling it their beta tournament. For information, check out the website and follow us on Twitter @gameworkcanada or on Facebook
    at GameworkCanada!

Any questions, email at L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

While they are not yet the MLG, they are looking at growing eSports and getting more "amateur" gamers involved. Get in on the ground floor!

Thanks!

ExEBGuy, Mar 25, 2014
  4. ExEBGuy Win User

Justin Adam-Arcand, official XBOX trainer, will be on-hand at the tournament to demo the most in-demand game console out there today – XBOX One – and some of its newest games! Not only the most anticipated game release yet – Titanfall – but also the insanely
    entertaining new esports title, Kinect Sports Rivals, and also see Killer Instinct in action!

Try it for yourself and see why everyone has this console on their must-have gaming list.

Have questions about the Xbox system?

Ask Justin, …he’s the man trusted by Microsoft to bring knowledge to the masses!

Thanks, see you April 26 & 27!
  5. Im a CuteBear x Win User

Why did I get banned?

6. Uh Oh Babyos Win User

Do you want to be involved in a minecraft community with tournaments and great members????

We have 6 differnet groups:

Minecraft

Halo 4

Madden 13

Call of Duty Black OPs II

Call of Duty Black ops

Modern Warfare 3

All of these great groups have tournaments where you can win tokens for real prizes and always great company!
  7. Galactic Geek Win User
  8. StuartATrueRed Win User

Xbox preview program

Thema:

1. Gamework Call of Duty Black Ops II Tournament in Ottawa - Similar Threads - Gamework Call Duty

2. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Unplayable Lag

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Unplayable Lag: Heya everyone, For the last 2 weeks, I've been playing the new Call of Duty a lot and I'm really enjoying it. But, every online multiplayer match that I play has a lot of lag and strutters. I...
  3. The best Call of duty all times!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The best Call of duty all times!!!: For me its probably bo2 because i never really played any of the modern warfare games except the beta of the new one. 06888453-a711-40ae-8c67-6fe1d71a8fb5
  4. Request a call

in XBoX on Consoles
    Request a call: I call 18004myxbox it gives me a link saying to click request a call! Been going back and forth for an hour now, can not request a call anywhere! How do I friggen talk to someone!!!...
  5. Call of duty modern warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare: Tengo problemas con el idioma solo tengo las opciones de ingles y frances, necesito el español..!! alguna solucion [Mod Translation-I have problems with the language I only have the options of...
  6. Why is it that MS or Xbox does not have a direct phone number to call?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is it that MS or Xbox does not have a direct phone number to call?: The call back feature is good but you need to get through all the non sense bots and questions in order for you to reach the callback request. In AU/NZ, they have a direct phone support number to...
  7. Why i have much better connection on the xbox 360 than the xbox one with the 2007-2012 call...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i have much better connection on the xbox 360 than the xbox one with the 2007-2012 call...: And why i found much faster a match? I try with wifi and a 1000mbps wired internet In the xbox one almost my all matches laggy live in europe (hungary) 4677ca93-9f41-4eef-ba9b-60948ba40d93
  8. Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty Modern Warfare ‘Missing’ DLC: I purchased a ‘disk’ copy of COD: Modern Warfare and have installed all content required in order to play the game. However, when I try to access any of the modes on the front page, it is stating...
  9. Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Call of duty modern warfare does not recognize game disc and often doesn’t see my DLC add...: I bought the Walmart version game disc and am having issues everyday. Sometimes it does not recognize the multiplayer pack is installed and other times it does not recognize that the disc is in...
  10. Gamework Canada CoD Black Ops II Tournament in Ottawa

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamework Canada CoD Black Ops II Tournament in Ottawa: Hi all, Check out www.gamework.ca! A number of friends, including some that have been involved with some major music fests in Ottawa are starting a company that will be running tournaments across...