Gaming and TV Watching

Discus and support Gaming and TV Watching in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I watch TV and play a game at the same time? a2f5cfad-0b54-42b7-b7d7-e782281feab6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TripleBigDogHam, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Gaming and TV Watching

How do I watch TV and play a game at the same time?

:)

TripleBigDogHam, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Tattude69
    Tattude69 Guest
    Growing older with video games.

37 and still gaming . To me its way better then watching sports and TV

Tattude69, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Calibrating a plasma tv

Ya i only use game mode when gaming and cinema for watching tv shows and movies.

Bear Grylls 619, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Gaming and TV Watching

I'm assuming you are referring to how to do this process on the Xbox One since it can't be done on the Xbox 360. Start your game, then say "Xbox, Snap" then choose the TV app. Hope this helps!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 1, 2014
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Gaming and TV Watching

I'm assuming you are referring to how to do this process on the Xbox One since it can't be done on the Xbox 360. Start your game, then say "Xbox, Snap" then choose the TV app. Hope this helps!
  6. Andy_E Win User

Watching TV

we have the Panasonic DMR-EX88EB, will this product also act as a set top box for the XBOX 1 as we only terrestrial TV?
  7. FullHornet Win User

Watching TV

Still need to have digital cable or satellite box in order for it to work.
  8. IAmProjectAlice Win User

bbc1 now. catching ppl flashing xbox360's

any television that can be wired to an aerial needs a tv licence whether it is used to watch tv or just gaming because the television will still have the ability to be hooked up to an aerial so then can be used to watch tv and not just gaming
  9. dmgincracing Win User

Does anyone care you can watch TV on Xbox?

I can watch tv WITHOUT this system. Why in the world would I want to buy what is SUPPOSED to be a game system, so I can watch tv? Just cut out the middleman and watch tv on the stupid tv... So far there is absolutely NO logical reason, or any reason at all
    for that matter, for me to get an XBlox None.
Thema:

Gaming and TV Watching

1. Gaming and TV Watching - Similar Threads - Gaming Watching

2. While using xbox game streaming, is there a way to watch One-guide/Netflix/Amazon video etc.?

in XboX Insiders
    While using xbox game streaming, is there a way to watch One-guide/Netflix/Amazon video etc.?: As mentioned in the title, is there a way to be able to use One-guide or other streaming services while I'm using the game streaming app on my phone? I'm hugely interested in the prospect of game...
  3. Watch Dogs Game for Gold Unable to Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Game for Gold Unable to Launch: I got Watch Dogs 1 as part of games for gold many many months ago. Game has worked perfectly fine and I’ve enjoyed starting the game again as I want to replay before the new one next year....
  4. To watch a game or to play a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To watch a game or to play a game: In terms of experiencing a game, I would rather prefer to play it myself to experience all possible outcomes/strategies. There is something about watching content that doesnt translate the...
  5. Have not received rewards for SOT for watching the Game Awards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards for SOT for watching the Game Awards: I have not yet received my Obsidian Lantern for Sea of Thieves for watching the Game Awards. 1a753a56-baf7-4750-8332-ec895c8b26c4
  6. Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to redownload xbox 360 watch dog game Error 800700E8: I did a license transfer to my other xbox 360 as my old 360 has died of red ring of dot. However I managed to redownload all my gamesfrom my download history except for game watchdog. It is giving...
  7. everytime i try to play a game or watch youtube my x-box live disconnects

in XBoX Accessibility
    everytime i try to play a game or watch youtube my x-box live disconnects: everytime i try to play a game or watch youtube, netflicks ect…. my x-box live disconnects then reconnects. I tried restarting the x-box and I reset my router. still the same problem....
  8. problem when watching games in profile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    problem when watching games in profile: Hello everyone: First of all forgive me for my English, since it is not my mother tongue. I have the following problem: I make achievements, I complete the game, I add the amount to the...
  9. Bringing back watching tv and playing Xbox games simultaneously via split screen?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bringing back watching tv and playing Xbox games simultaneously via split screen?: To Xbox feedback staff, I really loved when Xbox has the ability to be able to play a game and watch tv simultaneously via split. It was really cool because you could say "Xbox switch," and go...
  10. Xbox whines loudly after about an hour on, doesn't happen in games or while watching optical ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox whines loudly after about an hour on, doesn't happen in games or while watching optical ...: Hello everyone, I tried to contact Xbox support on twitter about this but they didn't really have any idea what was going on, just wanted me to send my xbox to service, and since my warranty is...