Gaming and TV Watching

Discus and support Gaming and TV Watching in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; How do I watch TV and play a game at the same time? a2f5cfad-0b54-42b7-b7d7-e782281feab6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TripleBigDogHam, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Gaming and TV Watching

How do I watch TV and play a game at the same time?

:)

TripleBigDogHam, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Tattude69
    Tattude69 Guest
    Growing older with video games.

37 and still gaming . To me its way better then watching sports and TV

Tattude69, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Calibrating a plasma tv

Ya i only use game mode when gaming and cinema for watching tv shows and movies.

Bear Grylls 619, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Gaming and TV Watching

I'm assuming you are referring to how to do this process on the Xbox One since it can't be done on the Xbox 360. Start your game, then say "Xbox, Snap" then choose the TV app. Hope this helps!

eG x Thee Elf, Jan 1, 2014
  5. eG x Thee Elf Win User

Gaming and TV Watching

I'm assuming you are referring to how to do this process on the Xbox One since it can't be done on the Xbox 360. Start your game, then say "Xbox, Snap" then choose the TV app. Hope this helps!
  6. Andy_E Win User

Watching TV

we have the Panasonic DMR-EX88EB, will this product also act as a set top box for the XBOX 1 as we only terrestrial TV?
  7. FullHornet Win User

Watching TV

Still need to have digital cable or satellite box in order for it to work.
  8. Jawa Junk Win User

why do you game?

To be honest I get way more from gaming then I ever do watching TV. Given the time I would rather game then watch TV or movies.
  9. IAmProjectAlice Win User

bbc1 now. catching ppl flashing xbox360's

any television that can be wired to an aerial needs a tv licence whether it is used to watch tv or just gaming because the television will still have the ability to be hooked up to an aerial so then can be used to watch tv and not just gaming
Thema:

Gaming and TV Watching

1. Gaming and TV Watching - Similar Threads - Gaming Watching

2. How do I watch my friend play his games through the Xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I watch my friend play his games through the Xbox app: Back before the new Xbox update for iOS, I was able to watch my friend’s “stream” without him doing anything. After the update I cannot find this functionality again. Did they remove it? And if...
  3. Watch Dogs Legion Gameshare addons not appearing in game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Legion Gameshare addons not appearing in game.: Title says it all. Why are my addons not in game? The ultimate edition was gameshared to me. They say installed in my “manage games and addons section. Thanks 4dc37ec5-11ed-4815-ae63-5977a7233314
  4. Next Gen Features: How about the feature to watch friends game screen on a PiP window?

in XboX Insiders
    Next Gen Features: How about the feature to watch friends game screen on a PiP window?: I do love the XBOX design on their UI. Very clear and very functional. But the other day, watching the PS5 UI presentation, there was something I did envy. No, it was not those cheating panels to...
  5. My Xbox 1 is shutting off by itself when I play games but if I watch Netflix it'll play for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 1 is shutting off by itself when I play games but if I watch Netflix it'll play for...: Xbox is shutting itself down 323484d1-a797-467c-8b5a-53e63dc32309
  6. How can I have my buddy watch my Shadow of the Tomb Raider game?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I have my buddy watch my Shadow of the Tomb Raider game?: My buddy and I have Xbox One X consoles. I have the Tomb Raiders game. It doesn't seem to have multiplayer mode, so I would like to be able to play the game on my console and stream that to my...
  7. While using xbox game streaming, is there a way to watch One-guide/Netflix/Amazon video etc.?

in XboX Insiders
    While using xbox game streaming, is there a way to watch One-guide/Netflix/Amazon video etc.?: As mentioned in the title, is there a way to be able to use One-guide or other streaming services while I'm using the game streaming app on my phone? I'm hugely interested in the prospect of game...
  8. Watch Dogs Game for Gold Unable to Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Watch Dogs Game for Gold Unable to Launch: I got Watch Dogs 1 as part of games for gold many many months ago. Game has worked perfectly fine and I’ve enjoyed starting the game again as I want to replay before the new one next year....
  9. To watch a game or to play a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    To watch a game or to play a game: In terms of experiencing a game, I would rather prefer to play it myself to experience all possible outcomes/strategies. There is something about watching content that doesnt translate the...
  10. Have not received rewards for SOT for watching the Game Awards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have not received rewards for SOT for watching the Game Awards: I have not yet received my Obsidian Lantern for Sea of Thieves for watching the Game Awards. 1a753a56-baf7-4750-8332-ec895c8b26c4