Gaming and Xbox Live Access Not Working, although Xbox Live/Xbox.com says it's in fact working.

Discus and support Gaming and Xbox Live Access Not Working, although Xbox Live/Xbox.com says it's in fact working. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When I tried to directly contact Xbox support, the questions left me at a dead end assuming the only options were results that would prove the issue... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SouljaGurl8, Aug 10, 2019.

1. SouljaGurl8
    SouljaGurl8 Guest

Gaming and Xbox Live Access Not Working, although Xbox Live/Xbox.com says it's in fact working.

When I tried to directly contact Xbox support, the questions left me at a dead end assuming the only options were results that would prove the issue was solely on my end, when in fact my Xbox clearly states that the problem in on their end, but says to
    check Xbox.com/xboxone/UPnP, which contrarily states that gaming and apps are working normally. I see NO Forums on this matter, but am fully aware that others are having the exact same issue, and we would appreciate answers, and updates. Anyone else looking
    for answers?

:)

SouljaGurl8, Aug 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Gaming and Xbox Live Access Not Working, although Xbox Live/Xbox.com says it's in fact working. - Similar Threads - Gaming Live Access

2. Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass Ultimate Sub broke my Family Live Gold Pass access: I've had GPU since it's Beta, but my family can't access any of my Digital or Gold purchases to play unless I'm logged into that console, this includes online gaming. I removed my console from the...
  3. Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases

in XBoX on Windows
    Games for Windows Live: Accessing Product Keys for Previous Purchases: Hello, I know this is a little late but I was trying to play Tinker and though I can get Games for Windows Live to download, it's asking me for my product key. While this was a free game, it did...
  4. Sign-in settings and access to games, xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Sign-in settings and access to games, xbox live: I recently learned that my son has been using my profile to access the internet after his "screen time" set via the Microsoft family settings ran out. So, I changed the sign-in settings to the...
  5. Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Denied access to XBox Live Gold free downloaded games after subscription expires.: Hello ppl. I seek advise to understand if XBox Live Gold games are free or do i need a subscription to play them. I had upgraded my 360 console to the Xbox One X Battlefield V Special Edition a...
  6. Can't access games bought online with xbox live

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't access games bought online with xbox live: I bought a 2nd xbox for my youngest son, I'm logged on, and it says I've got an xbox live gold subscription, but when I try to play an installed game that was bought online it says I need an xbox...
  7. 14 day Xbox live gold redeem code working but no access to game live content

in XBoX Accessibility
    14 day Xbox live gold redeem code working but no access to game live content: Hello, I entered yesterday my 14 day xbox live gold trial redeem code and it allowed me to create my xbox live account. However when I access the game lobby on Halo 4, I chose a game mode, and...
  8. Can't access Xbox Live features on video games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't access Xbox Live features on video games: I have a Xbox One console, and Xbox Live Basic Subscription. For the games Borderlands 2 & Borderlands The Pre Sequel, when I go to the Extras/Shift Code Menu, I get a message saving "Access...
  9. Cannot access to multiplayer game after joing to new xbox live gold account.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot access to multiplayer game after joing to new xbox live gold account.: Hello, I used a redeem code to joing to XBOX Live Gold membership. My code was passed and I see in my subscriptions a new gold account untill 19.11.2018 but when I'm trying to enter to any...
  10. Games with Gold Title Battlefield 3 and CBS All Access App Live TV Not Avavilable in your ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games with Gold Title Battlefield 3 and CBS All Access App Live TV Not Avavilable in your ...: It started yesterday, I'm in the US, my router says I'm where I'm supposed to be. I called CBS All Access and the support rep says it's a known issue on Microsofts end. Please let me know how to...