Gaming as a Job!

Discus and support Gaming as a Job! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think gaming could probably be a job, it actually even is a job to begin with. There are those people who play games to test them and look for flaws,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Spenserm, Jan 14, 2020.

1. Spenserm
    Spenserm Guest

Gaming as a Job!

I think gaming could probably be a job, it actually even is a job to begin with. There are those people who play games to test them and look for flaws, they go through hundreds of times to check every single path and detail to make sure they are working
    right. Aka, they leave no stone un-turned. I would 100% be a programmer though.

:)

Spenserm, Jan 14, 2020
  2. omgjordin Win User

Gaming as a Job!

Hello! I am a professional graphics and multimedia designer. I would LOVE to get into designing for a gaming company. I would mainly focus on cover art or promotional graphics, as that's the background I have the most experience in, but it's always been
    a drive of mine. I've seen a few jobs with Rockstar and EA that have popped up recently, so maybe I'll apply and see what happens. :)
  3. Yombi Win User

Gaming as a Job!

It's an amazing topic for discussion, thank you for posting it.
  4. Kalmarn Win User

Gaming as a Job!

I wish I'd got into the games industry 20 years ago but it wasn't the same then.

I ended up in IT which bores me to death.

Would love to be a Game Designer.

Currently getting my own YouTube channel going. Got nearly 2k subs now.
  5. ItzMeLauryn Win User

Gaming as a Job!

I want to test games and give feedback. Basically like a paid beta tester
  6. VideoGuys101 Win User

Gaming as a Job!

I think we all secretly hope to be YouTube famous but nay i still dream
Thema:

Gaming as a Job!

1. Gaming as a Job! - Similar Threads - Gaming Job

2. Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly

in XboX Insiders
    Remote downloads are not working again game pass app is not working properly: For the umpteenth time in the last few weeks remote downloads aren’t working again. When is this going to be fixed for good submitted by /u/DiscoNinja07 [link] [comments]
  3. How to unhide games with the new library

in XboX Insiders
    How to unhide games with the new library: I cant seem to un-hide my games with this new library. I press L3 and X but nothing happens. Alpha Skip ahead submitted by /u/Ottovon1 [link] [comments]
  4. game with easy achievements

in XBoX Games and Apps
    game with easy achievements: Jurassic world it quite easy to gain achievements 826f3129-9f2f-4c40-a253-e641c3d1ab1f
  5. I can't run the game I bought

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run the game I bought: Hello there, how are you guys? Well, I'm facing an odd issue. Last night I purchased and installed the optimized version of "Star Wars - Force Unleashed" for Xbox One on the digital Microsoft...
  6. The game you loose your girlfriend, boyfriend or job over it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The game you loose your girlfriend, boyfriend or job over it: When I was young I lost my girlfriend because of World of Warcraft. It wasn't a game, but a job... 4d22c03e-ad7a-46e1-8eca-8f6282e8ba77
  7. do you still do game test job?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    do you still do game test job?: To whom it may concern: Do you still do game, console test job? I need a part time job pls. help my email address : [Mod Removed - Personal Information]...
  8. key code for game fortnite not do job

in XBoX Games and Apps
    key code for game fortnite not do job: i buy on keycode for game fortnite tha't give me 1000v-buck to buy sam stuff in game, but account game remain empty wai ?the key code. is used. end i im block thu receive. my 1000 v-buck ,i hope...
  9. Autoban for talking about a violent game, good job brainless enforcement!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Autoban for talking about a violent game, good job brainless enforcement!: I got a instant ban day because some funny idiot was smarter than the xbox brainless autoban system. We were playing an online fight game together, he could only get past me by killing me or...
  10. job of game tester in xbox canada?

in XBoX on Consoles
    job of game tester in xbox canada?: I find the I find the job of game tester in xbox canada? i'm mexican i speak english basic, intermediate and a little of french language. how to send my resume to the xbox canada? how know...