Gaming community raspberry Award... and now for the winner...

Discus and support Gaming community raspberry Award... and now for the winner... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm really disappointed with this system. Years ago, playing it unlocked everything and it was more fun and made you want to play, now just buy and you... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ScheduledAbyss8, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Gaming community raspberry Award... and now for the winner...

I'm really disappointed with this system. Years ago, playing it unlocked everything and it was more fun and made you want to play, now just buy and you have everything at your fingertips without playing.

:)

ScheduledAbyss8, Sep 11, 2019
  2. Jav0r Win User

I don't think we can stop this. Mobile gaming is huge on loot boxes. Popular games like Overwatch don't help the issue either.
  3. brandiesel1 Win User

Haha absolutely brilliant. In a way it was good because it made people more aware, but unfortunately there will always be whales so it won't stop.
  4. darkist1 Win User

I really hope so, i can recall back in the day (yeah, that makes me sound old)... when you would buy a full game... no DLC's or addons or micro-transactions to make you look cooler, or give you game bonus's.

This was obviously back when games were more focused on LAN and local gaming rather than internet gaming.

It felt like back then, games were 100% complete... and now, it feels like game publishers sell an 80% completed game at full price, then charge extra for the "DLC's" and addons which actually just complete the game.
  5. DoubleDRAGON666 Win User

Haha, I saw that it had won the record. I'm not sure it can be stopped by us. They are always going to make more money with them than not in my opinion. I think the only way they can be stopped it by governments and such,
  6. JohnnyXeo Win User

LOL. That made me laugh quite a bit.
Thema:

1. Gaming community raspberry Award... and now for the winner... - Similar Threads - Gaming community raspberry

2. Looking for a gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a gaming community: Hey Guys Looking for a great clan / community then look no more TSG The Soulless Gamers Started Monday looking for some great people to come and join us we dont go on skill its everyone to...
  3. Having a community hub without a game so people can chat freely

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having a community hub without a game so people can chat freely: I am one person with one idear I like to meet many people who play Xbox I would love to have a community area on Xbox servers whew people can chat to chat next games but to chat it will be nice...
  4. Creation of a fun community game night for Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation of a fun community game night for Halo 5: I am looking for a group of people to start a fun costume games or other to play with once a week or so. I would plan on recording it but the main purpose would be to have just a fun group....
  5. Toxic community has me rethinking gaming

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Toxic community has me rethinking gaming: Just to start, Gaming is a huge passion of mine, been gaming for over 20 years now. Just a bit of a rant here but does anyone else see a huge uptick in the amount of toxic people on Xbox? I swear...
  6. Grim Shadows Gaming Community is recruiting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grim Shadows Gaming Community is recruiting: Hey Need Fun & friendly people to talk/game with? Join Grim Shadows gaming community on discord. Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers 88aa99f8-4262-48fa-abfc-615b30ae7b30
  7. In need of a gaming community

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In need of a gaming community: hi everyone I’m 38yo from the UK and looking for friends to have fun with online gaming and chat rooms I have all major games out at the moment and mainly play destiny2 at the moment...
  8. Looking for a great an organized FPS gaming community? Shadow Company HQ!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a great an organized FPS gaming community? Shadow Company HQ!!: Hey Everyone! here looking for devoted gamers to join Shadow Company. Shadow Company is a mature community that has been around since 2008. We enjoy having fun playing games with like-minded...
  9. Looking for a gaming community to call home?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Looking for a gaming community to call home?: Hello, if you are on Xbox then Shockwave Gaming will be the place for you. We are a community of gamers that play all different titles, whether casually or competitively. We are all laid back,...
  10. ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █Benevolent Incursion Gaming Community █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁

in XBoX Games and Apps
    ▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █Benevolent Incursion Gaming Community █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁: ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Description: This discord server is mainly a hangout and chill gaming community. We host awesome events, and everyone is invited as long as you...