Gaming Desk

Discus and support Gaming Desk in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Need to be IKEA? 3 monitors, one xbox one and mousepad giant e9f32a53-5fcd-4e32-b863-1144a8b5afb7 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gabriel Brz23, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Gaming Desk

Need to be IKEA? 3 monitors, one xbox one and mousepad giant

:)

Gabriel Brz23, Jan 21, 2020
  2. RobbieT6 Win User

Gaming Desk

I got a corner desk from amazon, unreal purchase!
  3. AbundantPillow Win User

Gaming Desk

I just have a pretty basic tv stand, with multiple cubbies for my different consoles, accessories, etc. I really gotta update my setup aswell
  4. SixxIsDead Win User

Gaming Desk

I play through my tv, so I don’t have that big thing on a desk in front of me.

But if I played on a monitor, I’d love to have a really cool setup.
  5. LawMan Rambo Win User

Gaming Desk

I currently use a regular desk but am also wanting to upgrade to a bigger desk with more room. Let us know what you decide to do...I made do the same as you
  6. x Sarasaurus x Win User

Gaming Desk

Honestly my set up has never been what i want it to be.

I have a basic side table thingy for my tv, console on the shelf under.

One long desk with 2 monitors not connected to each other because im clueless. And the pc

Would love to have a legit setup

Im definitely going to read over this discussion to take notes on good desks/table thingy
Thema:

Gaming Desk

1. Gaming Desk - Similar Threads - Gaming Desk

2. Transferring games to a new X Box

in XBoX on Consoles
    Transferring games to a new X Box: I have damaged mu x box and water has got in to it. Now it wont switch on. If I get a new x box will I be able to transfer my games from my old x box to my new one. Are they backed up anywhere? if...
  3. game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    game pass ultimate: having issues with the renewal for this! Last year my bank blocked a payment , not sure why, anyway we began auto renew on the 25/12/20 , it went through just fine. After that it auto renewed up...
  4. Games just load but dont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games just load but dont start: Why games keep loading and dont want to start 0c1035fc-a2db-4512-8f07-a0e77e95dcad
  5. if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i brought GWG games on a different account and i cancel gold on that account and...: i brought a number of games with gold games on a different account that shares gold with mine, the only reason the account still has gold is to claim games with gold games, if i cancel gold and...
  6. I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.

in XboX Insiders
    I changed my Microsoft password and now I can't access the game streaming app.: Every time I load into the app I go through a couple pages explaining what the app is and then it asks me to sign in and when I hit the button it immediately says I couldn't sign in. I've had no...
  7. probleme appli game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    probleme appli game pass: bonjour , depuis quelques jours je ne trouve plus la fonctionnalité " a jouer plus **** " sur le game pass. même les jeux que je veut mettre dans cette liste n'ont même plus ce choix. une...
  8. Combo coop game xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Combo coop game xbox 360: Hi Guys, hope all is well. I jusy finished playing borderlands 2 as combo coop with my wife playing split screen and brother online. Can you recommend any other game which can be played like this,...
  9. 2 versions of the same game not displaying

in XboX Insiders
    2 versions of the same game not displaying: I was browsing my achievement list today and noticed the xbox one version of gta5 is in my achievement list but the 360 version is not. I've noticed this for a couple other games that are on both...
  10. Win+ G butten for the game bar doesn't work in my desk top.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Win+ G butten for the game bar doesn't work in my desk top.: [img] sry about that isn't enlish. I don't know how i change to english. haha Anyway, the picture is the game bar setting on Window10. And, the first option is automatically turned off on the...