Gaming history not showing on new laptop

Discus and support Gaming history not showing on new laptop in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have recently bought a new laptop and see that my gaming history for Microsoft Solitaire is not coming through from my old laptop. Could you advise... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Claire01892, Nov 26, 2021.

1. Claire01892
    Claire01892 Guest

I have recently bought a new laptop and see that my gaming history for Microsoft Solitaire is not coming through from my old laptop. Could you advise how I can do this please - I'm reluctant to start all over again from Level1 !

:)

Claire01892, Nov 26, 2021
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Hello, how are you? Hope you're well. My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. Normally logging into the account you used before would bring all your progress due to this game having progress saved in the cloud, so it is linked to your account and not to the hardware, check if the account logged into your current PC Microsoft store is the same which was used on your old PC.

If that doesn't solve the problem, I suggest you contact Microsoft Casual Games Support, they will be able to give you more details as to why this is happening.

https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  3. JamesHaswell Win User

Windows 8 / Xbox Video streaming / download issue

Correction...the laptop they are playing well on is Winodows 7 and not XP.

Also, if I go under purchase history on windows 8 (in zune) they show up, but do not show up the the collection area.
  4. theREALdark1 Win User

bought dlc not even in download history.

All you need to do is register that new console and BOOM go re download all your DLC to it. It may not show in the history since the console may be registered to some other user. Once it's registered all your DLC might show in the history.

Good Luck and Happy Gaming!!
  5. JuiceBoxs Win User

Old gamertags

you can also go to bungie.net and if you've ever played a game with the person and you can look at ur game history and it will show theyre new gamertag
  6. Power Sebbler Win User

I can't get Assassin's Creed® III with Gold membership

the solution for me was to use a vpn on my laptop, purchase the game in the store via browser on the laptop, and then the game shows up on the xbox waiting to be installed.
Thema:

1. Gaming history not showing on new laptop - Similar Threads - Gaming history showing

2. I bought a game but I doesn’t show up in the ready to install it is in my order history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought a game but I doesn’t show up in the ready to install it is in my order history: I just tried to buy a game once I clicked buy it said uh oh then when I tried to buy it again it said I owned it but I didn’t show up in my full library it showed up in my order history as...
  3. Order History not showing purchased game. (Trying to check refund request progress)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Order History not showing purchased game. (Trying to check refund request progress): Hey All, I recently purchased Fallout 76: Steel Dawn Deluxe Edition from the Xbox store while it was on sale. However I was only going to test run the game and see if I liked it without realizing...
  4. Order history shows i ordered game yet xbox asks me to buy the game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Order history shows i ordered game yet xbox asks me to buy the game.: So I just bought black ops 2 for 360 on my Series S and after installing it, it asks me if I own the game. I've done most troubleshooting options and can clearly see that the order was completed...
  5. Game purchase, charged twice not showing on purchase history

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game purchase, charged twice not showing on purchase history: Hi, i tried to purchase minecraft for my daughter on Saturday 12th of september. She wanted the Minecraft Masters Collection £31.99, when i tried to but the game it said there was a netword error...
  6. my game not showing up in library or payment history

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my game not showing up in library or payment history: hello, a couple of hours ago i bougt call of duty modern warfare. but my problem is that it is not showing up in my payment history or my library. do i need to wait longer or is there a problem?...
  7. Why do games with gold not show on purchase history?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do games with gold not show on purchase history?: Ive noticed NONE of the games with gold show up on purchase history. And any games with gold you get/have that show up on games pass don't show up as owned. Why is this? The only way I can seem...
  8. Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Games disappeared, shows in history but nothing happens when selected in...: Hi I downloaded and played games on my 360. Recently, I purchased an xbox x and signed in with the same login on my 360. Some of my 360 games appeared on the xbox x but I never downloaded them. I...
  9. How to find Game Update information (Change History) for Games showing on the Manage Games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to find Game Update information (Change History) for Games showing on the Manage Games...: Under the Manage Games & Apps screen, and in the section for updates, I have several games that are listed that show updates available. How do I find out what each update includes? If I select...
  10. Mahjong Journey G5 not showing gaming history.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mahjong Journey G5 not showing gaming history.: I have a new Surface Pro 3 and the Mahjong Journey G5 game doesn't load my game history or namertag. I have to start over. I'm logged into Xbox and Microsoft. My Sudoku and Xbox Live Mahjong games...