Gaming in a weak laptop in Xbox Games Pass.

Discus and support Gaming in a weak laptop in Xbox Games Pass. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi there, I hope you're doing fine. I have a question. I'm very interested in Xbox Game Pass, but I have a weak laptop (no dedicated graphic card). Can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Sebastian Tuberquia, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Gaming in a weak laptop in Xbox Games Pass.

Hi there, I hope you're doing fine. I have a question. I'm very interested in Xbox Game Pass, but I have a weak laptop (no dedicated graphic card). Can I still be able to game those titles in it? Like if all the performance of the game is processed by
    the cloud. Thank you.

:)

Sebastian Tuberquia, Aug 14, 2020
  2. [Farscape] Win User

gamepass on pc means you download the games and run them - if you laptop is weak i wouldnt even bother.

as stated above xcloud is not currently available on pc yet but fingers crossed it will be soon.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Xcloud is not available on PC yet. If you visit each title you’re interested in in the amicrosoft store, it will tell you if you meet requirements
  4. liamcoche Win User

Games With Gold for January

You know, while the games with gold this month are looking kinda weak, the games coming to Game Pass are pretty fire
  5. MASTER BOSS 077 Win User

Game Pass

Go to the xbox game pass ultimate webstite on your windows 10 laptop and then on the website you will be able to dowload a game pass browser. Then you can download games and enjoy them whilst on the go!
  6. Tom.Servaux Win User

Game pass for PC save location

I just signed up for the Xbox Game Pass for PC. I downloaded Cross Code to my desktop but I also want to play on my laptop. I installed the Game Pass app on both and played for several hours on my desktop. When in installed both again on my laptop the save
    for me desktop is not there. Does Game Pass for PC support Cloud saves yet?

Thanks,

Chris
Thema:

1. Gaming in a weak laptop in Xbox Games Pass. - Similar Threads - Gaming weak laptop

2. Xbox Game Pass Code Wont Redeem on Mobile

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox Game Pass Code Wont Redeem on Mobile: I bought the Samsung Note 20 5g and it came with the Moga controller and 3 months of game pass subscription. Well I followed the instructions in the email that came with the phone and the link...
  3. Xbox ultimate game sharing

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xbox ultimate game sharing: OK so I want to get xbox ultimate right, and I want to see if I can cloud game on multiple devices what i mean about this is say I have these devices 3x xbox remotes 3x android 3x xbox...
  4. Question about the game Dead by Daylight cd/digital on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question about the game Dead by Daylight cd/digital on Xbox One: Sorry, I'm not sure how to really make the title for this. I purchased the Dead by Daylight game from the Microsoft store and digitally downloaded it. It came with the basic characters for the...
  5. Xbox Game Bar Capture on PC Muting Audio Not Working

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Game Bar Capture on PC Muting Audio Not Working: [IMG] Even though I have the option "Game" selected it still records my other applications volume, namely Discord and or Youtube. The only way I've figured out for it to stop recording Discord...
  6. Xbox game sharing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox game sharing: Hello everyone id like some help please. me and my dad are succesfully game sharring, we use one xbox gold subscription between us. i would like to know if it is possible for us to play the...
  7. Xbox game pass ultimate

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass ultimate: Hello can you use xbox game pass ultimate membership brought in USA and use it on a UK account Many thanks 9be3d102-78f8-44b1-9aed-33f06921b6d2
  8. just started using gaming but i got an audio issue, any fixes?

in XboX Insiders
    just started using gaming but i got an audio issue, any fixes?: about half an hour ago i decided to give cloud gaming a try on my phone (Samsung A70) but upon opening a game the audio constantly cuts out. its inaudible, p much just random blasts of sound. how...
  9. Jogos fracos todo mês na Live "Gold"! [Translate] Weak games every month on Live "Gold "!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Jogos fracos todo mês na Live "Gold"! [Translate] Weak games every month on Live "Gold "!: Até quando teremos jogos fracos e antigos na Live "Gold"? Antes eram jogos pelo menos descentes e medianos, mas uns meses pra cá é só jogos fracos e sem graça. Pois para nos "divertimos" no Xbox,...
  10. Games taking too long to start and external storage too weak to use

in XBoX on Consoles
    Games taking too long to start and external storage too weak to use: For the past month I've had an issue with my xbox saying files were corrupt. So I would uninstall and reinstall that file just for the file to read corrupt a week later. My xbox has been fine all...