Gaming in Xcloud PC

Discus and support Gaming in Xcloud PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, since December I have been playing through the cloud in the xbox application, I would like to know which other controls are compatible since I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlanVazquez Luevano, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Gaming in Xcloud PC

Hello, since December I have been playing through the cloud in the xbox application, I would like to know which other controls are compatible since I use a wired xbox 360, but I had planned to buy other controls such as xbox one, or a 360 but it has a load and it plays and I don't know if it works like that, the one I currently have is original from 360 and it reads it without problems... I hope they can solve my doubt

Hola,tengo desde diciembre que juego por la nube en la aplicacion de xbox,quisiera saber cuales mas controles son compatibles ya que uso uno de xbox 360 alambrico,pero tenia pensado comprarme otros controles como de xbox one,o uno de 360 pero tiene carga y juega y no se si funcione asi,el que tengo actualmente es original de 360 y lo lee sin problemas.....ojala puedan resolver mi duda

:)

AlanVazquez Luevano, Jul 1, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

Keyboard doesn't work on a game that supports it on Xbox streaming.

That's because you are using the wrong platform

You gotta remember you are using the xbox version on a pc

That's why your are seeing it in menu

That's your mistake

Xcloud only supports controllers

But on the xbox or the pc you can use keyboard if the games support it

You have to.directly install it not use xcloud as mentioned. You can use keyboard on an actual xbox or pc

Not xcloud
  3. Sagaroth Win User

Project xCloud on PC

Hey,

For the moment, this app is reserved for game developers, hence the mention Xbox Developer Kit, being an Xcloud tester is not enough.

The Xcloud for PC should be available for public testing later!
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Is playing xbox games possible without a console? Is projectXcloud up, running and giving any services?

Xcloud isn't available on PC yet.

The only way to play via a PC/Laptop is via an Android emulator such as Bluestacks.

How to Play Xbox Games on PC With BlueStacks and xCloud

This should work fine on your laptop specs. Remember, Xcloud is a streaming service, all the graphics processing is done server side and sent to your device. That's why it can run on Android phones.

Streaming should work fine on your laptop but it's not powerful enough to run PC Game Pass titles natively. Your machine is probably one of Dell's flagship 'Inspiron' range from about 3 years ago. Fine for basic productivity, awful for gaming.
  5. ngocphi Win User

For cloud gaming on PC - PLEASE disable the requirement to use a controller.

Or you could.use the pc version if it's on gamepass pc if you meet the system requirements

Xcloud removes system requirements but are as mentioned console games
  6. ngocphi Win User

Ea play games on pc with xbox cloud streaming

Ya you are ea play isn't xcloud

Xcloud does NOT require a console

Just xgu

@op you have to look at each title or check the xbox app for cloud games those are compatible and as mentioned not all gamepass games are xcloud and not sure why you wanna do it on pc when you have a console because of the performance hit you take
Thema:

Gaming in Xcloud PC

1. Gaming in Xcloud PC - Similar Threads - Gaming Xcloud

2. Can i load saves from Steam to a Xbox Xcloud game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i load saves from Steam to a Xbox Xcloud game?: Hey yall, i recently got Game Pass Ultimate to try out Xcloud and it works great, but i was wondering if i could grab save files from Steam and play them with Xcloud, specifically with Forza...
  3. Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone

in XBoX on Mobile
    Xcloud game pass games not saving progress on pc and iphone: I purchased Xbox Game Pass Ultimate for the first time ever but my progress won’t save. I do not own an xbox at all so I can only stream games my iPhone and my PC via Xcloud. So far none of my...
  4. Would love to play any of my Xbox game on xcloud !

in XboX Insiders
    Would love to play any of my Xbox game on xcloud !: Hey, I actually plan to buy an Xbox and already tested xcloud and found it amazing. But the thing is that I'm a student and I would love to be able to play the games I bought when I go back to my...
  5. How to see the games I have played on xcloud?

in XboX Insiders
    How to see the games I have played on xcloud?: I just joined xcloud. So far it works well. However, I have a QoL question. Is there a way to access the list of games I am playing, rather than search for them one by one every session?...
  6. Xcloud Gaming issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xcloud Gaming issue: When ever I try to play a Game on xcloud using my iphone 11. It gives me the "we'll be right back" screen. I've tried restarting and rebooting my phone for weeks but it wont work. Please help....
  7. Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play xCloud games on my Lenovo Tab P11 GAME PASS App: Hello! I can't play xCloud games on my Android tablet Model Lenovo TB-J606F from game pass app. Look at the screenshot bellow, as you can see, no play button, only install to. [img]...
  8. UK - Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xcloud on PC - Unsupported Region?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    UK - Xbox Cloud Gaming / Xcloud on PC - Unsupported Region?: Hi I booted up the Xbox app on my PC tonight and navigated to the Cloud Gaming section only to be presented with this: [img] I'm in the UK which is a supported region. I have double checked...
  9. does xcloud have a separated sign from game pass ultimate or will have?

in XboX Insiders
    does xcloud have a separated sign from game pass ultimate or will have?: since microsoft bought activision blizzard and geoff made this tweet https://twitter.com/geoffkeighley/status/1483614576134406145 i admit that i whant to sign the game pass for cloud to can...
  10. XCloud catalog of games not updating on PC App?

in XboX Insiders
    XCloud catalog of games not updating on PC App?: For a while now it seems like the "Newly added" games don't show up in the PC App Cloud section. I usually have to circumvent that by going on my phone, start playing the game, then magically it...