Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...

Discus and support Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was terribly disappointed reading that a pro Hearthstone Grandmaster gamer was recently censored with extreme prejudice for supporting a suppressed... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Boom B00M Boom, Oct 11, 2019.

1. Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...

I was terribly disappointed reading that a pro Hearthstone Grandmaster gamer was recently censored with extreme prejudice for supporting a suppressed group of people protesting for their own freedom. While streaming "the player, Ng “Blitzchung” Wai Chung,
    pulled down his pro-democracy Hong Kong-style mask and shouted, “Liberate Hong Kong. Revolution of our age!”"

Blitzchung stated:

“As you know, there are serious protests in my country now. My call on stream was just another form of participation of the protest that I wish to grab more attention,” he said. “I put so much effort in
    that social movement in the past few months, that I sometimes couldn’t focus on preparing my Grandmaster match. I know what my action on stream means. It could cause me lot of trouble, even my personal safety in real life. But I think it’s my duty to say something
    about the issue.”

I love gaming and gaming loves freedom in so many different ways, I hope gamers feel the same way and support freedom instead of bowing to so many companies that censor
    our one basic human right!

Here's a link to the Microsoft (MSN News) original article:

"Blizzard Entertainment Bans Pro Gamer, Strips of Winnings for Supporting Hong Kong
    Protests"

UPDATE:

The gaming community has responded in massive support for Blitzchung and for Freedom, as it turns out Blizzard is backed by Chinese investors!

"Former Blizzard Producer Endorses Boycott over Video Game Giant Bowing to China" on top of that
    "Blizzard employees reportedly walked out to protest the punishment of a 'Hearthstone' competitor who spoke up in support
    of the Hong Kong protests"

"Veteran software developer Mark Kern, who served as a Team Lead for Blizzard Entertainment’s World of Warcraft, published a long, sad thread
    to Twitter on Tuesday, calling out the company’s decisions — and their Chinese investor, Tencent."

We applaud everyone supporting and keeping gaming safe, fun and the freedom to do so!

:)

Boom B00M Boom, Oct 11, 2019
Thema:

Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's...

1. Gaming is fun! Fun is freedom! Gaming is freedom. I support Freedom and I hope all Gamer's... - Similar Threads - Gaming fun Fun

2. Recommended family fun games on Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Recommended family fun games on Game Pass: Hello all. I have a Game Pass subscription and was looking for recommended local multiplayer games. Simple party style games. One game we love is Knight Squad, we had a blast. Are there any...
  3. Frightfully fun Game pass rewards

in XBoX Rewards
    Frightfully fun Game pass rewards: have the game pass rewards even given out yet for the frightfully fun pass because I got more then one achievement in 6 frightfully games and haven’t recieved rewards yet ???...
  4. Game pass goals frightfully fun

in XBoX Rewards
    Game pass goals frightfully fun: ive completed 2 of the frightfully fun goals requirments for the challenge running from november till october 31st but still havent recieved the mystery prize it stated for the xbox game pass...
  5. Frightfully Fun Games Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Frightfully Fun Games Rewards: hello, In October me and my partner took part in the “Frightfully Fun Games” challenge as part of an Xbox Game Pass promotional challenge. However we have both not yet received our rewards. Is...
  6. Creation of a fun community game night for Halo 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Creation of a fun community game night for Halo 5: I am looking for a group of people to start a fun costume games or other to play with once a week or so. I would plan on recording it but the main purpose would be to have just a fun group....
  7. Open missed "World Tour" games - just for the fun

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Open missed "World Tour" games - just for the fun: Some have to travel, to work around the clock, be with family or could be sick, so Microsoft could open one's "missed games" just for the fun. There are no new Collections available, but a lot of...
  8. this game is so fun

in XBoX Games and Apps
    this game is so fun: I just cant stop playing this game but i have no one to play with:( 1c192ffd-d1b5-4b93-bb62-5550411f59b5
  9. GET THIS FUN DUM GAME TO GIVE ME SUPPORT I OWN IT AND DLC

in XBoX on Consoles
    GET THIS FUN DUM GAME TO GIVE ME SUPPORT I OWN IT AND DLC: I PUT THIS ON ARK FACEBOOK AND MY'N FOR ALL TO SEE I LOVE THE GAME IT SELF HATE THE STAFT THAT RUN THE SUPPORT WEB PAGE I CANT GET ANY SUPPORT FOR THE GMAE WEEN I OWN IT I DONT WANT MY MONEY BACK...
  10. It's a miracle! I bought a game on the Xbox One that is actually fun :)

in XBoX on Consoles
    It's a miracle! I bought a game on the Xbox One that is actually fun :): .......... Hello everyone :) ......... The Xbox One game library is so BORING to me. I am still waiting for the GOTY Editions of Fallout 4 and Hitman. .......... I bought WWE 2K16 and I...