Gaming monitor

Discus and support Gaming monitor in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm looking to buy a gaming monitor and been looking at this model just want to get some feed back if anyone has used one and seen one being used I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HulkUK75, Mar 29, 2019.

1. HulkUK75
    HulkUK75 Guest

Gaming monitor

I'm looking to buy a gaming monitor and been looking at this model just want to get some feed back if anyone has used one and seen one being used

I will also be using the monitor for my pc. also looking for ideas if not this model what would you look at I have limited desk space as well

model I've been looking at :27" LG 27UK650-W 4K UHD HDR Monitor

Whated to put it in the tv hardware group but didn't have the options to select

:)

HulkUK75, Mar 29, 2019
  2. HulkUK75 Win User

Gaming monitor

Thanks for you reply but think the q9fn would be to big for a desk for me to work on everyday sitting about 2 to 3 foot away from it. that's why I was looking at the monitor around 27 to32in max

but if I was looking for a tv to put on the wall for sure
  3. Arminator Win User

Gaming Monitor

Since manufacturers of dedicated "Gaming" Hardware like to inflate the prices of the hardware (in order to make you think the more expensive item gives you that certain "edge" in competetive play), I can tell you that you're wasting money if you get a dedicated
    "Gaming" monitor for the Xbox One.

On the PC, technologies like G-Sync or Freesync might help in eliminating stuttering or tearing, because of the PC's ability to display varying numbers of frames per second, the Xbox One is mainly aimed at TVs that can "only" process 60 frames per second.
    So most games are synced to a 60 or 30 frames per second refresh.

So all the expensive technology in a dedicated gaming monitor would be wasted on the Xbox console.

If you have the opportunity, go to a store and look at the monitors and TVs on display. Check if the display has a "fast enough" display, meaning you won't get "ghost" images or smearing trails from fast moving objects because the display reacts too slow.

If the image looks crisp and scrolling text doesn't smear, the TV or Monitor is perfect for your Xbox One. Get the cheapest TV or Monitor you can get that matches your feeling of good image quality.

Don't waste your money on "Gaming" hardware.
  4. Eric Sauco Win User

gaming monitor

www.amazon.com/.../ref=zg_bs_1292115011_4

27 inch for that extra large screen for this kind of monitor.

1 ms for instant reaction to gameplay

1080 the highest resolution that console games play at

60 Hz since 60 fps is the highest console games can play at

2 HDMI port for your Xbox 360 and another console of your choosing.

Best monitor for console gaming needs.
  5. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Gaming monitor

Hows the input lag? Thats one thing that i would def consider when buying a monitor. Esp if youre playing fps games like CoD.
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Gaming monitor

Great post. Wirecutter is an excellent resource.
Thema:

Gaming monitor

1. Gaming monitor - Similar Threads - Gaming monitor

2. Xbox is turning off my monitor when attempting to play new, downloaded games

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox is turning off my monitor when attempting to play new, downloaded games: This has only happened on the last two games I downloaded, Ghost Recon Wildlands and Forza 4. When I click on the game to play either of them, after a few seconds of the first images showing my...
  3. LG 32GK650F-B 32 Inch UltraGear™ QHD Gaming Monitor with FreeSync™ Xbox One X

in XBoX on Consoles
    LG 32GK650F-B 32 Inch UltraGear™ QHD Gaming Monitor with FreeSync™ Xbox One X: Hi, I am wondering if the LG 32GK650F-B 32 Inch UltraGear™ QHD Gaming Monitor with FreeSync™ will work with the Xbox One X, I see that it supports HDMI 48-100 hz, but does this mean it will work...
  4. Let's talk Gaming Monitors

in XBoX Accessibility
    Let's talk Gaming Monitors: Hey xbox community and fellow xbox ambassadors, i would like to start a discussion and get your opinions on gaming monitors. There are so many gaming monitors and brand names out there such as...
  5. Monitor turns off while streaming a game! How to fix it?

in XBoX on Windows
    Monitor turns off while streaming a game! How to fix it?: My PC (with win 10 64 bit) and my monitor (Asus MX279H) work fine such much as the streaming service, till I play a game online. In that moment the video turns off authomatically every few...
  6. Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox headset not playing game or party audio but I can still hear myself when I monitor my mic.: So, I tried to plug my headset into my pc to see if it would work and it didn't. And when I tried to plug it back in, it didn't work. I scrolled over to audio and it rightly says a headset is...
  7. Best Xbox X gaming monitor?

in XBoX on Windows
    Best Xbox X gaming monitor?: Hey guys just sent back my ViewSonic 4k monitor because it wasnt syncing with my X correctly. Anyone happy with a particular monitor they use? d54fe87d-b552-4e0f-a125-fa47906969a1
  8. Specifications in a monitor for playing Xbox One X Games

in XBoX on Windows
    Specifications in a monitor for playing Xbox One X Games: I am looking at buying a monitor for Xbox one x, what is the best Hz ( is 120 Hz good?)and what other specs should I look out for in a monitor? 05604e45-e9bc-4b5f-a6fa-192f86d66918
  9. Xbox 360 Issues with Connecting Monitor | Randomly monitor switch off and on while on-game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Issues with Connecting Monitor | Randomly monitor switch off and on while on-game: Xbox Fans Hi, I'm having an issue that thought to post a threat, maybe someone has same or can assist, would highly appreciate input. Issue : Console: Xbox 360 Elite Monitor: HP EliteDisplay...
  10. Xbox Gaming Monitoring not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Gaming Monitoring not working: I'm trying to fix this for a month and nothing seems to work. The Xbox Gaming Monitoring on windows 10 is not working. On the xbox app The recent played games are stoped since 08/01. I can get...