Gaming monitor

Discus and support Gaming monitor in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I'm looking to buy a gaming monitor and been looking at this model just want to get some feed back if anyone has used one and seen one being used I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by HulkUK75, Mar 29, 2019.

1. HulkUK75
    HulkUK75 Guest

Gaming monitor

I'm looking to buy a gaming monitor and been looking at this model just want to get some feed back if anyone has used one and seen one being used

I will also be using the monitor for my pc. also looking for ideas if not this model what would you look at I have limited desk space as well

model I've been looking at :27" LG 27UK650-W 4K UHD HDR Monitor

Whated to put it in the tv hardware group but didn't have the options to select

:)

HulkUK75, Mar 29, 2019
  2. HulkUK75 Win User

Gaming monitor

Thanks for you reply but think the q9fn would be to big for a desk for me to work on everyday sitting about 2 to 3 foot away from it. that's why I was looking at the monitor around 27 to32in max

but if I was looking for a tv to put on the wall for sure
  3. Arminator Win User

Gaming Monitor

Since manufacturers of dedicated "Gaming" Hardware like to inflate the prices of the hardware (in order to make you think the more expensive item gives you that certain "edge" in competetive play), I can tell you that you're wasting money if you get a dedicated
    "Gaming" monitor for the Xbox One.

On the PC, technologies like G-Sync or Freesync might help in eliminating stuttering or tearing, because of the PC's ability to display varying numbers of frames per second, the Xbox One is mainly aimed at TVs that can "only" process 60 frames per second.
    So most games are synced to a 60 or 30 frames per second refresh.

So all the expensive technology in a dedicated gaming monitor would be wasted on the Xbox console.

If you have the opportunity, go to a store and look at the monitors and TVs on display. Check if the display has a "fast enough" display, meaning you won't get "ghost" images or smearing trails from fast moving objects because the display reacts too slow.

If the image looks crisp and scrolling text doesn't smear, the TV or Monitor is perfect for your Xbox One. Get the cheapest TV or Monitor you can get that matches your feeling of good image quality.

Don't waste your money on "Gaming" hardware.
  4. Eric Sauco Win User

gaming monitor

www.amazon.com/.../ref=zg_bs_1292115011_4

27 inch for that extra large screen for this kind of monitor.

1 ms for instant reaction to gameplay

1080 the highest resolution that console games play at

60 Hz since 60 fps is the highest console games can play at

2 HDMI port for your Xbox 360 and another console of your choosing.

Best monitor for console gaming needs.
  5. Fearless Reign7 Win User

Gaming monitor

Hows the input lag? Thats one thing that i would def consider when buying a monitor. Esp if youre playing fps games like CoD.
  6. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

Gaming monitor

Great post. Wirecutter is an excellent resource.
Thema:

Gaming monitor

1. Gaming monitor - Similar Threads - Gaming monitor

2. HDR won't display on gaming monitor (VESA-certified HDR 600)

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDR won't display on gaming monitor (VESA-certified HDR 600): I have an HP monitor model 3BZ12AA which is DisplayHDR™ 600 and Freesync enabled. My Xbox one X will detect freesync just fine but it says it doesn't support HDR for gaming or video. There's no...
  3. I need help buying a gaming monitor for the 1X.

in XboX Insiders
    I need help buying a gaming monitor for the 1X.: Like the title states. I need help. I’m looking to purchase a gaming monitor for the 1X but am not sure if I should be emphasizing VRR@60hz or 10 bit HDR. I’m honestly not sure if both of those...
  4. Gaming monitor not working at 120 hz 1440p

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming monitor not working at 120 hz 1440p: I got an aoc aoc agon aq24qx and after reading through previous threads, i know xbox had an issue with supporting any monitors that doesn't have default 120hz refresh rate. I still have the same...
  5. Issue configuring Xbox one X 1440p 120hz with ASUS TUF Gaming monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issue configuring Xbox one X 1440p 120hz with ASUS TUF Gaming monitor: Hi Everyone, I have been trying to connect my X1X to a ASUS TUF Gaming VG27WQ monitor, unfortunately so far I am only able to achieve 1080p 120hz or 1440p 60hz, I have tried the standard HDMI...
  6. New gaming monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    New gaming monitor: Acer XF251Q 24.5 inch LED FHD FreeSync. Can i get 75hz to run on my xbox one x with juSt only the HDMI cable it comes with? Does the free sync only work if i plug the display port with...
  7. HDMI 2.1 4K 144hz Gaming Monitor's for Xbox Series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    HDMI 2.1 4K 144hz Gaming Monitor's for Xbox Series X: For awhile now, I've been on a search for a 4K 144hz Gaming Monitor that has HDMI 2.1, to be compatible with the next gen consoles to be able to use 4K at 120hz, As of right now there are 4K...
  8. Gaming Headset with Computer Monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gaming Headset with Computer Monitor: I have a AOC computer monitor hooked up to my Xbox One S and I also have a Corsair mouse and Keyboard connected to my Xbox. I can hook my Astro headset up directly to my AOC monitor and get game...
  9. Xbox one X + Acer 27" Class Curved WQHD FreeSync Gaming Monitor ( ED273UR)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one X + Acer 27" Class Curved WQHD FreeSync Gaming Monitor ( ED273UR): Hi Guys I am new to gaming and all. just got a new monitor Acer 27" ED273UR. It was in a deal. I was hoping that i would be able to do 120Hz with 1440P from my xbox on this monitor but i can...
  10. xbox one gaming monitor

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one gaming monitor: Hi I've recently being looking into purchasing a gaming monitor for my Xbox one with a view of carrying it on over to the new console aswell. My limit of funds is no more than say £300 ? however...