Gaming on a Sick Day

Discus and support Gaming on a Sick Day in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got sick today, at least officially and took a sick leave. After that Gears 5 was all i was playing. Couldnt ask for a better sick day.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FreakRoach, Sep 7, 2019.

1. FreakRoach
    FreakRoach Guest

Gaming on a Sick Day

I got sick today, at least officially and took a sick leave. After that Gears 5 was all i was playing. Couldnt ask for a better sick day.

:)

FreakRoach, Sep 7, 2019
  2. Vondiehmon Win User

Gaming on a Sick Day

I just relax and play whatever game I happen to be addicted to at the time. Right now it is Fallout 4.
  3. L Dubs89 Win User

Gaming on a Sick Day

I would love to do this, when i have a sick day though I often really am too sick to work so too sick to do anything else. If I am having a sick day and I am able to play computer games I often feel guilty because part of me thinks perhaps I am well enough
    to be at work!
  4. koezz264 Win User

Gaming on a Sick Day

First, get well soon. I like yo do the dame, especially on rain days since its cold outside, if you stay in bed it will feel way warmer.
  5. Jurgen1488 Win User

Gaming on a Sick Day

Fallout Shelter

Payday

Metro

Games from Game with Gold
  6. Ash of Snow Win User

Gaming on a Sick Day

i play online 1. because i enjoy online gaming much more than single player and 2. because i don't have anyone from work added
Thema:

Gaming on a Sick Day

1. Gaming on a Sick Day - Similar Threads - Gaming Sick

2. Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has a video game ever caused you to feel motion sickness?: I get motion sickness with some vr games. But my father had to stop playing games when I was around 10 or 11 cause they all started making motion sickness and he is the reason I even got into...
  3. Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live: Additional Network Ports for Multiplayer Gaming: Sick of Xbox Live This was answered in your other thread. For future reference only one thread per issue is needed. Why xbox...
  4. Im sick and tired of immature people messing with my ways to play a simple video game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Im sick and tired of immature people messing with my ways to play a simple video game: This the 3rd time I have been reported for absolutely nothing. I now cannot play and chat with my friends all because some little immature brat keeps spamming the report systems. It’s aggravating...
  5. Wassup with the various pricing on digital games! I'm sick of this crap, industries are money ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wassup with the various pricing on digital games! I'm sick of this crap, industries are money ...: What happened to just every one buying the same exact copy of a game, and having rewards unlocked as opposed to making someone pay more than $60 for all that extra junk that will only kill the...
  6. Sick and tired of losing games due to migrating or connection loss

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sick and tired of losing games due to migrating or connection loss: Either the Call of Duty servers or Microsoft servers need to be upgraded...a lot. I have invested way too much money in these gamiing systems, games, and xboxlive to deal with dropped games or...
  7. So sick of games with no solution, don't you test?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So sick of games with no solution, don't you test?: I've hit 3 boards with no solution in the past 24 hours. Apparently you don't test these, and it's really annoying. 2a322e08-6f36-45c0-81b7-51420d947da3
  8. I'm getting *really* sick of the price discrepencies for digital game sales...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm getting *really* sick of the price discrepencies for digital game sales...: So I buy the 20 Year Celebration for $52, thinking I'm getting the best discount, only to later realize the base game and season pass would have been $39 together. Kinda bummed, especially after...
  9. Who else is sick and tired of buying half finished, practically unplayable games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Who else is sick and tired of buying half finished, practically unplayable games?: I'm just havin a bit of a rant here because it seems to me that over the last few years, pretty much all of the games I have purchased for xbox one have been unplayable on the launch date due to...
  10. games that make you feel sick

in XBoX Games and Apps
    games that make you feel sick: hi ya guys and gals i waited to play dying light after 20mins i was so sick i had to go to bed moon tilt borderlands superman on the 360 plus the alice game made me sick ....Any one else have this...