Gaming Seat Thoughts?

Discus and support Gaming Seat Thoughts? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I got mine from staples, they have back to school sales. I couldn't tell you the name of mine because it's off brand but it isnt your prototypical... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mikeysoonerfan, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Gaming Seat Thoughts?

I got mine from staples, they have back to school sales. I couldn't tell you the name of mine because it's off brand but it isnt your prototypical gaming chair. I didnt find those all that comfortable. This is more like the high back comfy office chair
    in bright gaming colors.

:)

Mikeysoonerfan, Jul 9, 2019
  2. SiLent Elmo Win User

Gaming Seat Thoughts?

GTracer chair is a rather comfortable chair, I'd recommend that, but it's around 200$ so rather pricey.
  3. DrifterX22 Win User

Gaming Seat Thoughts?

I have an AKRacing chair that I use every day for the last two years. It is still like new; nothing has worn out on it with the exception of the gas lift piston started to leak. I contacted AKRacing USA and they sent me a replacement. There are two piston
    types and they sent the incorrect one at no charge they sent the second type and when I could not remove the current piston from the star base they sent me a new base as well all at no charge under the warranty.

Couldn't recommend this chair any more and the service was great. Told them the problem sent them a copy of the receipt from Newegg and no arguing or anything here is your part.
  4. AridLizard Win User

Gaming Seat Thoughts?

have a look at the chairs that are just out of your price range then wait for a sale.
  5. CassandraDupuie Win User

Gaming Seat Thoughts?

I like my chair. I would look on Amazon. I got mine for $95 and that was with a 5 year warranty for the chair.
  6. ScottTHEscammeR Win User

Gaming Seat Thoughts?

I've yet to find out that's more comfortable than a nice soft sofa lol. The ones that look like computer chairs seem to be more comfortable than the ones that sit on the floor though.
Thema:

Gaming Seat Thoughts?

1. Gaming Seat Thoughts? - Similar Threads - Gaming Seat Thoughts

2. Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...

in XboX Insiders
    Two X1X ALpha Ring issues - Often a dark screen at launch & Games failing to launch/timing...: I'm in the Preview Alpha Ring and have been having two issues recently, although one of them has been going on longer and just keeps becoming more frequent. The most recent issue is when I start...
  3. Will there be a party function in the new Xbox app and Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    Will there be a party function in the new Xbox app and Game Bar?: The new Xbox app is great. Just needs a party function like the old one did. submitted by /u/FryToastFrill [link] [comments]
  4. Xbox game pass ultimate on pc: companion app Microsoft store

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game pass ultimate on pc: companion app Microsoft store: I have xbox game pass ultimate it is showing xbox game pass for console. in the xbox companion app and on the Microsoft store website it used to show. xbox game pass ultimate for me now it only...
  5. Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation

in XboX Insiders
    Can't Install Games That Were Previously Cancelled Mid-Installation: Two games I was quite excited for were canceled mid-install because I needed to test a game after multiple PC reboots and was tired of constantly pausing the automatically resuming downloads every...
  6. Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken

in XboX Insiders
    Game Pass (PC) Downloads Broken: Have stopped and restarted a download of Forza Horizon 4, selecting same installation drive each time I restarted and it would find the data and continue no problem. Now, when I try and download...
  7. Assassins Creed games just get better and better.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins Creed games just get better and better.: I need to try the later ones. They look good. Might give them a try once they go on sale. cf245635-a482-4612-a49a-3df2a4daf8f2
  8. Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Let’s Talk About Tank, DPS, and Support Roles in Xbox Games: I tend to gravitate to the tank characters. Winston in overwatch is my personal favorite. c0fde0ac-d153-4924-a239-652f3157e8e6
  9. No audio in Game Clip recordings

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No audio in Game Clip recordings: Evening gamers/developers, I have run across an issue when watching recorded clips on the Smartglass app and on my X1 console. At one point, this was a non occurrence, but all of a sudden it...
  10. Problem with Xbox game bar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem with Xbox game bar: So my Xbox messenger just says "View this on the console" whenever I type to someone (on Windows 10), I saw they added the messenger to Xbox game bar but I can't access the messenger in any way,...