Gaming Services deleted from registry but not available to download from store

Discus and support Gaming Services deleted from registry but not available to download from store in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Title says it all, I can't run gamepass games so I followed the instructions of another thread to deleted the registry folders then run the power shell... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LuisSainz1, May 24, 2022.

1. LuisSainz1
    LuisSainz1 Guest

Title says it all, I can't run gamepass games so I followed the instructions of another thread to deleted the registry folders then run the power shell command but I don't have the option to download Gaming Services from the ms store and I can't uninstall from the app menu.

:)

LuisSainz1, May 24, 2022
  2. LuisSainz1 Win User

Hey I forgot to mention I also checked for updates and I seem to have the most recent version of W10 but its still not working:

Edition Windows 10 Home

Version 21H1

Installed on ‎2/‎23/‎2022

OS build 19043.1706

Experience Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4170.0

Thanks fro your help
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Luis, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

This type of failure can happen because of some bug when updating Windows, and it does not properly assume the Update files.

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  4. Kristian Kazinci Win User

Problem with launhing Forza Horizon 3 on PC

Mhm but now I can't even install the game.. the store is bugged or smth.

I tryed deleting the store cache from the registry editor and it didnt help. I somehow managed to make the store to start downloading the game. THe downlaod bar is stuck at basically 0%.
  5. El Mago tv Win User

need help with figuring out with set-up on my xbox one x

• 3rd-party Antivirus is creating a conflict that is preventing the update from installing.
    • Corrupted files in Component-Based Servicing (CBS) or in System Component Store.
    • Some services required by WU are manually disabled.
    • Corruption within the Registry files.
  6. MateusFontana Win User

Game pass Win10 - how to change location of downloads and how to share game pass with my son’s profile

Your other games will not be affected as Gaming Services is only used in the Xbox app and Microsoft Store.

Gaming services is not the Xbox app, it works as an add-on and the Xbox app games will only work if it is installed on your pc. You can download it from the link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/gaming-servic...

You can also be downloaded through the Microsoft store after deleting his records, to download directly from the Microsoft Store, open it and in the upper right corner click on the 3 dots (...) Downloads and updates and it will be there to be downloaded again, if not, click on get updates.

To play xcloud games you must have an Xbox controller or compatible controllers, the keyboard and mouse will not work.
Thema:

1. Gaming Services deleted from registry but not available to download from store - Similar Threads - Gaming Services deleted

2. Minecraft Launcher sends me to Microsoft Gaming Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Launcher sends me to Microsoft Gaming Services: When I open the Minecraft launcher, it will send me to Microsoft Gaming Services and wont even show up in my library. I have 3 different accounts and have owned Minecraft long before Microsoft...
  3. if i open forza horizon 5 i get send to the microsoft store at game services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i open forza horizon 5 i get send to the microsoft store at game services: Yes i have tried going to apps then forza then advanced settings yes i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling it (twice) yes i have checked for updates HELP ME HELP ME [img]...
  4. Xbox gaming services won't uninstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gaming services won't uninstall: when i type the command into powershell to uninstall xbox gaming services it gives me this message: remove-AppxPackage : Removal failed. Please contact your software vendor. Deployment Remove...
  5. When launching No Man's sky gaming services in MS store comes up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When launching No Man's sky gaming services in MS store comes up: Whenever I try to launch No Man's Sky gaming services comes up in the microsoft store, it is downloaded so no download button. This only happens for that game and no others. I have looked at...
  6. gaming services won't work, can't delete and re-download

in XBoX on Windows
    gaming services won't work, can't delete and re-download: Hey! yesterday, I couldn't download any games, when choosing where to download the games it would say "unknown available". so I tried "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage...
  7. Microsoft gaming services deleted by my antivirus and is irreparable

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft gaming services deleted by my antivirus and is irreparable: When I loaded up grounded on my computer using xbox gamepass gamingservices.exe was picked up by my antivirus and was deleted instantly, I can no longer play most of the games on gamepass and I...
  8. Xbox Game Pass Games not working due to Xbox Gaming Services, can't delete Xbox Gaming...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Games not working due to Xbox Gaming Services, can't delete Xbox Gaming...: Hello, I've come across the error with the Xbox app and Xbox Game Pass where I cannot play any games and it takes me to the Microsoft store to download Xbox Gaming Services. Despite using the...
  9. Feature: We need an auto delete gamepass games that leave the service

in XboX Insiders
    Feature: We need an auto delete gamepass games that leave the service: Please! haha I have unlimited data at home, so I don't mind having to reinstall the game if it comes back. But it would be nice, if a game leaves gamepass, that it can auto delete from my...
  10. [Sovled] Cannot earn achievements for games on Windows 10 / DiagTrack service deleted

in XBoX on Windows
    [Sovled] Cannot earn achievements for games on Windows 10 / DiagTrack service deleted: Hello, I'm unable to earn achievements for any games on my Windows 10 PC. I've looked at other posts, but none have helped. I also noticed I do not have a "Connected User Experiences and...