Gaming/Tech shows for xbox originals

Discus and support Gaming/Tech shows for xbox originals in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; With the recent news about xbox originals I was hoping to see something about a gaming and tech related show. Something in the mold of the old G4 shows... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JBone911, Apr 28, 2014.

1. JBone911
    JBone911 Guest

With the recent news about xbox originals I was hoping to see something about a gaming and tech related show. Something in the mold of the old G4 shows would be really nice to have again especially if it was a show that xbox could post even once a week or
    a couple times per week. Doesn't really take much to have a roughly 20 minute show about gaming and tech news plus some reviews and with E3 coming up soon I think it's be great to have full coverage of the event that we could easily watch one our xbox one.
    Just an idea I wanted to put out there because I always tuned into the G4 shows as a centralized place for any game and tech news but now it's all scattered over various websites. I miss being able to just watch a show and catch up on whatever the news was
    for the day or week.

:)

JBone911, Apr 28, 2014
  2. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
  3. x24hrs2livex
    x24hrs2livex Guest
    x24hrs2livex, Apr 28, 2014
  4. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest

E3 will be live broadcast on Twitch.

Tzar of kaos, Apr 28, 2014
  5. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    The problem with twitch is you have to be online at the righttime, do you know if there will be any media you will be able to watch that is recorded and stored?

EnenDaveyBoy, Apr 28, 2014
  6. Tzar of kaos
    Tzar of kaos Guest
    I guess there will be some replays,like they did during PAX.

When E3 will start,we will see how they will manage the broadcast.

Tzar of kaos, Apr 28, 2014
  7. DEACON
    DEACON Guest
    not sure i have an interest in Xbox TV programming

DEACON, Apr 28, 2014
  8. kingvas78
    kingvas78 Guest

If Xbox offered a cable/satellite programing package, I would be all over that like a fat kid on a Smartie...

kingvas78, Oct 31, 2018
  9. Tzar of kaos Win User

I guess there will be some replays,like they did during PAX.

When E3 will start,we will see how they will manage the broadcast.
  10. kingvas78 Win User

If Xbox offered a cable/satellite programing package, I would be all over that like a fat kid on a Smartie...
  11. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

The problem with twitch is you have to be online at the righttime, do you know if there will be any media you will be able to watch that is recorded and stored?
  12. DEACON Win User

not sure i have an interest in Xbox TV programming
  13. Tzar of kaos Win User

E3 will be live broadcast on Twitch.
Thema:

1. Gaming/Tech shows for xbox originals - Similar Threads - Gaming Tech shows

2. Crash Mortal Kombat X game pass

in XboX Insiders
    Crash Mortal Kombat X game pass: impossible to launch Mortal Kombat X usually at the end of the 3 tries maximum it launches finally but there it launches even more I am about 10 test is the game does not launch I took it with the...
  3. "They Are Billions" xbox one game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "They Are Billions" xbox one game: It's a good game. Can be very challenging if you dont know what you are doing. Also.. very long sometimes. You spend a lot of time preparing and find out in the end you were sadly under prepared....
  4. [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,

in XboX Insiders
    [Tech] Game Pass android app not installing games, showing rewards,: I'm using the app on an unlocked Moto g7. Even after uninstalling, clearing the cache, etc, I keep getting told the app can't access my rewards info, nor find my Xbox console, and it can't install...
  5. Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problems with launching random games and Gears 5 tech test: good morning, I have problems launching some games on xbox one x. randomly some titles after the first loading screens close themselves and return the xbox to the home. sometimes i solve...
  6. Tech promised game credit

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Tech promised game credit: Good Afternoon, I was promised a free game for the hassle I experienced while trying to setup the return of my Xbox One with the advanced exchange program. I received the new console but...
  7. Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mircosoft tech staff....Your server is not large enough for the Bingo game.: Your server for the Microsoft Bingo game is not large enough for the number of accounts. Because of this, it crashes and goes down for hours if not days. Is there any way you can increase the...
  8. Odd in game lags with no help from any tech support.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Odd in game lags with no help from any tech support.: I have in game latency and its not my internet nor GPU. I have talk to Nvidia Intel Microsoft and Xbox support every night for the last week. I can not play games with online mutiplayer because i...
  9. UK Gaming and Tech Community

in XBoX on Consoles
    UK Gaming and Tech Community: Hey guys and girls Iv recently started a games and tech community for mature ppl who have an intrest in PC and Console gaming and tech so please feel free to pop along so we can start to build a...
  10. Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game DVR will not record with multiple reset methods tried and tech support called: Anytime I attempt to record I receive an error. Called tech support spoke with them for 45 minutes and tried the following. They had me try and I also tried multiple games, hard reset, factory...