Gaming/updating

Discus and support Gaming/updating in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do I stop a game from updating and downloading at the same time 3ab7ba63-11a6-45a2-bd27-85172e41b01b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jacobbray_703, May 29, 2022.

1. Gaming/updating

how do I stop a game from updating and downloading at the same time

:)

Jacobbray_703, May 29, 2022
  2. fulltacoboy47 Win User

update for a game won't update

no matter what i do it won't update or install
  3. fulltacoboy47 Win User

i have 111gb but ark needed 90gb and good internet
  4. IM TIGGERED614 Win User

game updates not updating but redownloading

I'm having the same problem. Maybe it was because of the newest update?
  5. Fa xXdogXx Win User

This is probably because of your internet or you dont have enough space to update.
  6. ITSAVAGE13 Win User

Sorry , but sometimes I had to cancel and start reinstalling Ark Survival Evolved.
Thema:

Gaming/updating

1. Gaming/updating - Similar Threads - Gaming updating

2. Xbox insiders shouldn’t be forced to install an update in the middle of a game.

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox insiders shouldn’t be forced to install an update in the middle of a game.: No warning, just in the middle of a really important mission then “Your Console Needs an Update” How is this still a thing? submitted by /u/-auGie [link] [comments]
  3. Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update...

in XboX Insiders
    Unable to launch insider hub NARAKA + ALL PC Game Pass games since Windows 11 update...: I just tried to install the insider NARAKA preview and it wouldn't launch so I installed three other games and they won't run either. Already installed games work fine but all newly installed...
  4. Rules of Games update played in 28 days?

in XboX Insiders
    Rules of Games update played in 28 days?: So I noticed the system update page had a different stating on games update. “Games played in the last 28 days will automatically update based on your current location” Could we know if this is a...
  5. Can something be done about games downloading and updateing to 2-3 different hard drives?

in XboX Insiders
    Can something be done about games downloading and updateing to 2-3 different hard drives?: It seems with the new xbox series x/s the game wants to update and download on 2 seperate hard drives instead of just staying on one particular drive wich is makeing my mom and myself alittle...
  6. Skip Game Updates amd Continue playing offline

in XboX Insiders
    Skip Game Updates amd Continue playing offline: Hello Everybody, I want a Feature Called "Skip Update and play Offline' . When A Game has a Update, you need to insta the Update. no Update. no Playable. Please Microsoft add this Featue who you...
  7. im trying to update a game on xbox one

in XboX Insiders
    im trying to update a game on xbox one: So im trying to update a game on xbox one (efootball 2022) which is available on xbox one but when i try to update it gives me error: Sorry, this game or app isnt compatible Choose something...
  8. Any Idea When We Will Have Access to Game Updates?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Idea When We Will Have Access to Game Updates?: I've been playing farming simulator 2022 with some friends through crossplay but the XBOX PC version hasn't been updated yet. All other platforms have already gotten the update and since I'm host...
  9. How do I update my Xbox 360 to play original Xbox games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I update my Xbox 360 to play original Xbox games: How do I play enter the matrix and secret weapons orginal Xbox games on Xbox 360 console 1d663dc8-37ad-4b4a-a178-8e0a0536c8c5
  10. XBox and its games: how are updates done?

in XBoX on Windows
    XBox and its games: how are updates done?: Hi, I am thinking to buy an XBox for my brother. He used to play games on his PC but that was like 10+ years ago and my brother has very little computer knowledge. He is npt interested in learning...