Gaming

Discus and support Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Ive been playing mw3 recently and came across this modder who said he was going to randomly get my account banned even though ive not done anything... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ElliotHuby, Jul 9, 2019.

1. ElliotHuby
    ElliotHuby Guest

Gaming

Ive been playing mw3 recently and came across this modder who said he was going to randomly get my account banned even though ive not done anything wrong on the account. So ive blocked him on all his accounts and now he is xpi spoofing my account playing
    mw3 and is getting everyone to report me. Can he actually get my account banned as i havent done anything?

:)

ElliotHuby, Jul 9, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Gaming

1. Gaming - Similar Threads - Gaming

2. Game pass for pc error code 0x8007001F

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass for pc error code 0x8007001F: It's driving me nuts and i don't know what to do!!! Platform: Windows 10 1903 App: Xbox(beta) - GamePass Problem : Whenever i try to install a game which needs administrator aproval for...
  3. Minecraft for win 10 - No sounds (ONLY IN THE GAME)

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft for win 10 - No sounds (ONLY IN THE GAME): Hy! Me and my girlfriend playing on two different computers, and we have the same problem: no sounds in Minecraft for windows 10. I checked /done: The game settings: music and master volume...
  4. Game won't show up after downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game won't show up after downloaded: Hi, I purchased Batman Arkham Asylum online using the Xbox website and tried to download it for almost three days. Every time I check the active downloads and assume that it finished downloading,...
  5. Peut on jouer a sea of thieves sans game pass mais en ayant déjà le jeu [Translation - Can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Peut on jouer a sea of thieves sans game pass mais en ayant déjà le jeu [Translation - Can...: Bonjour, J'aimerais savoir si on peut jouer sea of thieves sans le Xbox game pass mais en possédant déj le jeu . ------- [Mod Translation - Hello I would like to know if we can play sea of...
  6. xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox game pass: I'm having trouble activating the service I want to activate the service: xbox game pass Ultimate You have synchronized the accounts Family service Please stop the automatic renewal process...
  7. Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?

in XBoX on Windows
    Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?: I've been using the service for around 3 weeks without issue. Recently (within the last 4 days or so) football manager 2019 stopped working. Anytime I attempt to load the game, I'm directed to the...
  8. Xbox game pass for isn't in english

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass for isn't in english: My xbox pass and the game that i download are in german, i don't speak german, i can't do anything to change it and when i tried to change it manually in the files games well nothing can be done...
  9. Xbox One S freezes and shuts down during the game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One S freezes and shuts down during the game: It's been going on for a while, that my Xbox One S console freezes (makes some weird noise 5-7 sec) then shuts down. Sometimes it takes 30 min from the time I start playing. I've tried all...
  10. Game downloads

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game downloads: Hi! I've been having this problem recently that I have never had before and it doesnt happen all the time but it happens frequently. The problem is when I try to install a game the download will...