Gaming

Discus and support Gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; does anyone know of a solution to why i cant connect to my friend on games i know on Dead by daylight it says check your network settings (Nat Type)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xMillerTime21, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Gaming

does anyone know of a solution to why i cant connect to my friend on games i know on Dead by daylight it says check your network settings (Nat Type) but mine is open and so is his its fustrating please help

:)

xMillerTime21, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Gaming

1. Gaming - Similar Threads - Gaming

2. Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external

in XboX Insiders
    Alpha skip ahead - Games/Apps not displaying on external: Hey all, Just had an odd issue that I'm curious if anyone else has run across it. I went to load an app from my pins and it showed as not being installed. Upon looking at my games and apps,...
  3. Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do you purchase remastered games you previously owned?: Oh... I own almost all of halo and gears of war's current and previous generations... Including reproductions 36844357-e9cc-40fa-bb41-a25aa17507aa
  4. I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm moving games from one X-box 360 that won't read discs to a new to me used 360 that I...: Visit www.xbox.com/drm which brings me to a page that no longer exists? If you need more info or if I was unclear please ask. 810619a8-b52b-4189-a08b-da034df19ae2
  5. Not able to get Bolt as Games with Gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to get Bolt as Games with Gold: Hi, I have not been able to “buy” the Xbox 360 game Bolt as this month’s Games with Gold. On xbox.com the browser just keeps loading, when pressing Buy. Whereas on my Xbox One X I get a “Ooops!...
  6. Xbox One'da Oyun oynarken oturum kapanıyor! [Mod Translation - Sign-out while playing games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One'da Oyun oynarken oturum kapanıyor! [Mod Translation - Sign-out while playing games...: İyi günler Xbox One oyun konsolumda,oyun oynarken oturum kendi kendine kapanıyor.Oyun tekrar ana menüye geliyor. Sorunun neden kaynaklandığını bulamadım [Mod Translation - Good day on my Xbox One...
  7. My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    My profile, gamer tag and games are suddenly missing from my xbox one: Hi, I signed on to my Xbox one 2 days ago and my profile, gamer tag, and games were all gone. When I tried to recover it, I could only recover my Xbox 360 profile. Has anyone seen this problem...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate word games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate word games: Why is this app different from my phone, does not update from system nor cloud, and ee2bd37f-4573-46e8-af2c-078624bf5ce8
  9. Re downloading a game from years ago.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re downloading a game from years ago.: Basically, I purchased GTA San Andreas a good few years ago (can't remember if it was Xbox One or Xbox 360) through the game store, I had this urge to want to play it today, so figured I would...
  10. Intermittent sound on xbox one s when playing games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Intermittent sound on xbox one s when playing games: I've been experiencing an intermittent sound issue when playing games. The sound will work fine, then cut out for a few minutes then come back again and work fine for 20 minutes then cut out again...