Gaming

Discus and support Gaming in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; does anyone know of a solution to why i cant connect to my friend on games i know on Dead by daylight it says check your network settings (Nat Type)... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xMillerTime21, Sep 4, 2019.

1. Gaming

does anyone know of a solution to why i cant connect to my friend on games i know on Dead by daylight it says check your network settings (Nat Type) but mine is open and so is his its fustrating please help

:)

xMillerTime21, Sep 4, 2019
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Gaming

1. Gaming - Similar Threads - Gaming

2. In game currency not recived

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In game currency not recived: Hello im playimg trials rising and i have purchased acorns twice ( in game currency). The payment has gone through and completed but no acorns gone onto the game. Trowd contacting ubisoft and...
  3. Xbox live issues with game clips

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox live issues with game clips: Recently (since July 3rd) I have been having a very weird issue and i have tried many things to fix it havent found anything yet. My issue is when I upload a clip to my xbox it doesnt appear (on...
  4. My games are stuck loading every time I load them

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games are stuck loading every time I load them: I have restarted my Xbox and also signed in and out of my account. I have transferred games from my external harddrive into my internal and it still dont work. I cant play any games on my xbox....
  5. No longer getting HDR 10 gaming on my Xbox one on RDR 2 or Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Consoles
    No longer getting HDR 10 gaming on my Xbox one on RDR 2 or Forza Horizon 4: I have an Xbox One X, hooked up to a Panasonic TX58GX800B TV, via a Samsung HW-Q90R soundbar. Xbox to soundbar via HDMI, Soundbar to TV via HDMI passthrough Last time I played RDR 2 I got the HDR...
  6. More than 3 xbox share games in the same house and network

in XBoX on Consoles
    More than 3 xbox share games in the same house and network: Hi if i could share the same game that i downloaded on one console on all the consols in my house and on the same network e.g. three i would buy a 3 console. what you lose on games you would gain...
  7. Does anyone else's My Games and Apps never load their games?

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone else's My Games and Apps never load their games?: It only happens when I first boot up my Xbox but I'll be ready to play something, and I'll go into My Games & Apps and then it'll just sit there with the spinning circle and never load the game...
  8. Xbox Game Pass for PC - "My Games" sorting question

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Game Pass for PC - "My Games" sorting question: Hi, on Xbox Game Pass for PC under the "My Games" tab, is there any way to only show XGP games? I don't want the games from my Steam library showing up here too. Is this possible?...
  9. Cannot download Xbox Game Pass for PC games that require Administrator Approval

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot download Xbox Game Pass for PC games that require Administrator Approval: As said in the title, I cannot download any games that say "Administrator Approval Required for Installation." It just downloads till the end, then gives me an error, and the error code is...
  10. After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline

in XBoX on Consoles
    After the last update I can't play any downloaded game offline: After the last update on Xbox, i can't play any game offline after signing into the account i purchased the game. When I go offline, the game quits. But at first it wasn't so. I can play the game...