Gaming

Discus and support Gaming in XBoX on Mobile to solve the problem; I bought a HP pavilion that came with five games and i can't figure out how to use them can someone please help me b2fb45e5-72fa-428e-b77e-f459bf0b34c6 Discussion in 'XBoX on Mobile' started by BrandonMaxwell20, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Gaming

I bought a HP pavilion that came with five games and i can't figure out how to use them can someone please help me

:)

BrandonMaxwell20, Mar 3, 2020
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Gaming

1. Gaming - Similar Threads - Gaming

2. Xbox 1 game issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox 1 game issues: Hello. Going to play my game destiny 2. I load the game up. And. It lets me pick my character. Then the screen goes black. I can hear the game in the background. After a few minutes. The game....
  3. Games with Gold to be downloaded - XBOX website

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Games with Gold to be downloaded - XBOX website: Hello, guys. I'm from ITALY. I hope everybody is doing fine - in spite of this horrible worldwide situation. I have a problem: up to this moment, I have always been using only my lovely XBOX 360...
  4. Horizon 4 game progress wiped Xbox 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Horizon 4 game progress wiped Xbox 1: my sons horizon 4 game totally reset on tuesday morning on his xbox 1 , Completly wiping his progress, But his xbox 1x works fine with all progress there. Is there a way i can restore his progress...
  5. Will i lose all my progress if i switch game editions?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will i lose all my progress if i switch game editions?: I recently discontinued my game pass. I enjoyed my experience but didnt want to continue. But i still want to play dead by daylight, the game pass offers its special edition. I was look for...
  6. A question about games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A question about games: Hi guys. I,m a new comer and it, s my first time joining xbox game pass. So i need to know which version of games are there in game pass? For example batman:arkham night. Is there...
  7. Despite having Game pass unable to start new games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Despite having Game pass unable to start new games: I have purchased the xbox game pass and currently it is active. But since two days it is not allowing me to download games and saying to renew or buy the subscription. When navigated to...
  8. Getting Error 0x803F8001 trying to launch a game

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting Error 0x803F8001 trying to launch a game: When I try to launch Kingsway I get this error, Ive tried re installing it and I read that it could be because it was removed from Gamepass, but it still says its available when I go to the store....
  9. Solitaire Collection Games on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Solitaire Collection Games on PC: I've been playing these daily challenge games since January and only recently started experiencing problems with the game freezing up at random intervals. When it first started freezing up it was...
  10. Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass: I want to buy the Xbox game pass by credit card but there is a problem when registering. but it is giving an error when it comes to putting the CVV number on the card. I put the right number and...