Gaming

Discus and support Gaming in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone please tell me why Xbox charges so much the ability to play online, when it works only 30% of the time and the other 70% you spend calling... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by YourLeftNoot, Mar 21, 2020.

1. YourLeftNoot
    YourLeftNoot Guest

Gaming

Can someone please tell me why Xbox charges so much the ability to play online, when it works only 30% of the time and the other 70% you spend calling their customer service or restarting your xbox? Even when all else fails your still waiting consistantly
    just to hope that Xbox will allow you to play your favorite game or any game for that matter. I really make me want to switch to playstation. Xbox’s communication ability is horrible as well. In the same day you can go from not hearing the person that you
    want to talk to, to hearing them, all to come back to not hearing them or being able to connect to a party. All of that in just 3 minutes. Xbox has the most connection issues i have ever seen in a console system, its like they are trying to compete with playstation
    and the computers. Which they could do if they fixed their online issues. Just today 20March2020 i have had to restart my system 9 times and disconnect and reconnect 8 times just hoping my xbox will work. I really hope that other are not having the issue that
    i am having with this horrible platform.

:)

YourLeftNoot, Mar 21, 2020
  2. Shaggy2000 Win User

Games are games are games...

The problem I have with indie games, is that you get very "samey" games in waves. By that I mean when Minecraft got released, all of a sudden every man and their dog was releasing some sort of "Minecrafty" game.

Now were in the winter of "Survival Horror" games (brought on by Day Z) and literally every man and their dog is doing a "Survival Horror" game.

I wonder what the next big thing in indie games will be, possibly something to do with gravity or time travel I'll bet.
  3. x7SNOOPY7x Win User

FRU. great game to utilize the Kinect in games. love it.
  4. Tzar of kaos Win User

I like indies,my favourites are Epic,Crytek,Respawn....

And great to see old/new indies coming on Xbox one.
  5. Sword Style Win User

I never said anything about a "slap in the face". Don't put words in my mouth. I also don't like sports, fighting, or music games. Do I need to try them to know I won't like them? Are indie games something new that just started? Do you think I haven't checked
    out the countless indie titles that have released over the years? Out of them all, guess how many looked like fun to me? Zero. Like I said, if that's your thing, good for you. Don't impose your personal taste on me. That's foolish.
  6. Listed mia 510 Win User

People like products from company's they have heard of. That will hurt the independent market here.

Un fortunately for users they will miss out on extremely fun games that dont have higher up breathing down the developers to create something they do not want.

Xbox360 seen the release of hundreds of amazing Independent Titles.

The ones that come to my mind first! Ezmuse ham edition, EzMuse + 2.0, Create Your Own Music, Shark Attack DeathMatch, CastleMiner Z, MurderMiners, and so so many more!
Thema:

Gaming

1. Gaming - Similar Threads - Gaming

2. Gamepass games close after launching on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass games close after launching on PC: So far the games that do this are Forza Horizon 4, Gears 5, Final Fantasy 15, ReCore. The grey launch screen with an image of the game shows up for a half second then closes. Some games dont do...
  3. Game Capture Not Recording Desired Length

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game Capture Not Recording Desired Length: Hey there everyone, i am just wondering if anyone else is having an issue with recording gameplay. For instance on my xbox one x i have it set to record for 1 minute at 1080 but it only record for...
  4. Xbox game bar打不开

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar打不开: 按win+G打不开 网上说要打开设置-游戏 但是我的设置里没有啊...... [img] 更奇怪的是我用搜索搜出来了游戏 的设置但是点了没反应...... [img] [img] [img] f99f9866-edf9-4785-8433-f45a33c871c1
  5. Downloaded Call of Duty MW warzone free version, then purchased the game and would NOT install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Call of Duty MW warzone free version, then purchased the game and would NOT install: I downloaded the free version of COD MW warzone (2020), i liked the game, so i purchased the disc version from an online shop. The disc came i put it in and nothing happened! no new update or...
  6. Cannot access game features/content due to unknown restriction

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot access game features/content due to unknown restriction: Recently after a short hiatus from xbox i come back and i play for example mxgp 2019 and then i try to access the track editor feature and it gives me a notification saying “to do this change a...
  7. My games are disappearing from my xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games are disappearing from my xbox one: A weeks ago, like the day after we had issues connecting with life, my xbox games that I bought and owned disappeared from my Xbox one. I still owned them but there were no longer on my Xbox, so I...
  8. Permission to purchase games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Permission to purchase games: Hello everyone, We're new to this whole XBOX thing and I am having a hard time getting access to allow my child to purchase a Rated 17+ game (Call of Duty). It keeps saying it will send an email...
  9. How to record games on Xbox one x at 1080p60!!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to record games on Xbox one x at 1080p60!!!: Hello..I came across a way we can record at 60fps on the Xbox one x!! I've never really heard this mentioned so I figured I'd share my "discovery" here. I tested modern warfare and ace combat 7...
  10. Gamepass games close after launching

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass games close after launching: So far the games that do this are Forza Horizon 4, Gears 5, Final Fantasy 15, ReCore. The grey launch screen with an image of the game shows up for a half second then closes. Some games dont do...