Gammer Tag

Discus and support Gammer Tag in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, My husband did an update this evening for tge new modern warfare and his Gammer Tag has been changed. I have been informed that this could be... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GlenysHolewell, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Gammer Tag

Hi,

My husband did an update this evening for tge new modern warfare and his Gammer Tag has been changed. I have been informed that this could be because someone has reported it but he has had that gammer tag since day dot, which has been a good few years now
    so why the change?

:)

GlenysHolewell, Feb 26, 2020
  2. Ant_Daddy Win User

Major LIVE problems after dash update - nothing works.

try redownloading your gammer tag
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

Gammer Tag

4. Smwutches Win User

Gammer Tag

If it was a forced gamertag change, he would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com for information on why it was changed and to see about submitting a case review. If that is
    the reason it was changed, it can take time for someone to report a gamertag so it gets the attention of the enforcement team.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Gammer Tag

Support does not handle enforcement issues, so if the tag was changed for a forced gamertag change, support will not be able to assist.
  6. WittyPup545391 Win User

Gammer Tag

have you checked your notificatios or email to see if they sent you info on the name change.
Thema:

Gammer Tag

1. Gammer Tag - Similar Threads - Gammer Tag

2. Gamer tag on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag on Xbox: My username is FarMasterCole and it is 13 letters and i want to changE it to CrackHeadCole witch is 13 letters but it says u need 12 or less so i’m mad because i cant change it can u help me...
  3. Transfer gamer tag to my son

in XBoX Accessibility
    Transfer gamer tag to my son: Hi, ive read several threads from 2017 and 2019, which appeared to be unresolved and i am in the same position; i want to find out if microsoft has done anythimg to resolve this yet. I set up the...
  4. Gamer tag: Master Kenobi

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer tag: Master Kenobi: I was trying to make my gamertag MasterKenobi when it said this gamertag is not allowed try a different one. I do not believe that this brakes any rules. Am I missing something? Thank you...
  5. login / account / gamer tag help

in XBoX on Consoles
    login / account / gamer tag help: my son reset his xbox due to network connect issues- saving all games. when we log in now, it's not with the correct gamer tag so all of his fortnite data is lost? if he searches for his...
  6. How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to edit photo sizes. to fit size requirements for personalized gammer profile pic: Ive linked my Facebook profile with my Xbox one so that I can use my photos on Facebook to personalize. My gammer picture but my xbox one refuses to except the pics itried to choose from n tells...
  7. gammer tag considered inproper

in XBoX on Consoles
    gammer tag considered inproper: I have a friend who is trying to make a clan tag for WWII,and he s getting a message stating its profanity. Is this a new thing or does it have to do with his settings. Thanx in advance,...
  8. Gammer Score not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gammer Score not updating: i noticed this yesterday i got 205 points but my score did not move at all i then played a game this morning and got a 60 point achivo the score moved i signed on later it was still at the old...
  9. Lost all my account and gammer info......PLZ HELP.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Lost all my account and gammer info......PLZ HELP.: Plz someone tell me i can get my gammer info back. Not only did i lose my info but been being kick from games cant play some missions in call of duty black-ops and in black-ops 2 it just keeps...
  10. how to move your black ops gamer level from one gammer tag to another

in XBoX on Consoles
    how to move your black ops gamer level from one gammer tag to another: hi there need help my son has been playing on my gamer tag on black ops now he has his own gamer tag how do you take all his content on my account off and on to his own ? all downloaded content...