Garage empty after transfer!

Discus and support Garage empty after transfer! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I did the character transfer today after the patch and it allowed me to get everything from my 360 account except my vehicles/bikes... My garage is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Awalk-206D5E38-C534-4FEC-82A8-8F65A7ED7CC0, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Garage empty after transfer!

So I did the character transfer today after the patch and it allowed me to get everything from my 360 account except my vehicles/bikes... My garage is completely empty,... Garage empty after transfer! :( I didnt even have my free Elergy or whatever it is in there.. Is anyone else experiencing
    this? Is there a fix? I want my entity sportscar and mayweather jeep back!

:)

Awalk-206D5E38-C534-4FEC-82A8-8F65A7ED7CC0, Nov 19, 2014
  2. BAD 2020
    BAD 2020 Guest
    Garage Space

You can only have three bikes. Thats all that the bike rack can hold. You replaced one with another. Also your empty space in your garage is in use. Most likely with a destroyed car that Mors Mutual is holding for you. The universal rule of your garage:
    Call your mechanic for a car, look on the list of available cars. If every space in your garage is not counted for then call Mors. The extra car is in one of these two places. Although there has been a glitch I have seen sometimes where one of your cars will
    just be gone after bringing a different car into your garage. To fix this pull that same car out of garage then pull back in and the car will be back.

BAD 2020, Nov 19, 2014
  3. CA RoDiMuS
    CA RoDiMuS Guest
    Upgrade to better apartment?

It will transfer all your vehicles and will get about 66% back from selling your current garage/apt

CA RoDiMuS, Nov 19, 2014
  4. BAD 2020 Win User

Garage Space

You can only have three bikes. Thats all that the bike rack can hold. You replaced one with another. Also your empty space in your garage is in use. Most likely with a destroyed car that Mors Mutual is holding for you. The universal rule of your garage:
    Call your mechanic for a car, look on the list of available cars. If every space in your garage is not counted for then call Mors. The extra car is in one of these two places. Although there has been a glitch I have seen sometimes where one of your cars will
    just be gone after bringing a different car into your garage. To fix this pull that same car out of garage then pull back in and the car will be back.
  5. BigDaddyxBrock Win User

Cant access dlc for forza 6

have you in the game transferred the cars to youre garage?
  6. Grymm of Astora Win User

NEW HOUSES

Rebuy a 10 car garage. All of the cars you lost will be back. Then rearrange your cars so that there are 5 are on the left side and 1 in the back right (They will be the first 6 on the list).

For some reason when you down grade from a 10 car garage it carries over the empty spaces.
  7. Soup Or Naut Win User

DLC cars purchased in Forza 3 disappeared

Yes they have been transferred, yet they still are not in my garage.

Apologies for the late reply.
  8. CA RoDiMuS Win User

Upgrade to better apartment?

It will transfer all your vehicles and will get about 66% back from selling your current garage/apt
Thema:

Garage empty after transfer!

1. Garage empty after transfer! - Similar Threads - Garage empty transfer

2. forza horizon challenges complete but vehicles dont save to my garage

in XBoX on Consoles
    forza horizon challenges complete but vehicles dont save to my garage: I completed several car challenges with sucess and the vehicles awarded to me didnt save to my garage 9c691303-a0fe-4eab-9bbc-011046a3b761
  3. Forza 6, all cars in garage as well as tunes, graphics gone!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 6, all cars in garage as well as tunes, graphics gone!: Hello, I bought Forza 6 back in 2016, I was 3/4 done the game, when i had issues within my family life and had to leave...started over. Its 2019 and I just got an xbox one s, reinstalled Forza...
  4. Forza Horizon 3 Garage Problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 Garage Problem: My Forza Horizon 3 takes up to 5 minutes to load up the garage. It is really annoying and making the game un-playable. I CAN'T EVEN SWITCH MY CAR!!!!!! (or wait for 5 minutes every time, that's...
  5. Re amount of cars in garage in Forza Horizon 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Re amount of cars in garage in Forza Horizon 4.: Hi, I'm having trouble with the No. of cars in my garage. I have downloaded the new Lego expansion but the cars are not showing in my garage. If I do a wheel spin and win a car, it says I have...
  6. i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i need help, keep getting disconnected from garage ,while playing armored warfare: what can I do to stop getting disconnected from server on armored warfare, while in garage, game is un playable. 647486d7-3a1d-4eac-8cd3-ff63182cb732
  7. Forza horizon 3 garage load times over 10 min

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 garage load times over 10 min: I am having an issue with my forza horizon 3. its only this game. ive uninstalled and re installed. same issue. ive reset my xbox itself. same issue. every time I go to the garage its loads for 10...
  8. Forza horizon 3 problem with Loading list of cars in garage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 problem with Loading list of cars in garage: Hi. I have a problem with switching cars in garage. Reinstal dosen't work. My problem is that when i want to switch my car to another then my screen is frozen for forever. Please help...
  9. Bought Car in autoshow but its not showing up in garage

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Car in autoshow but its not showing up in garage: Bought a car for 690,000 credits. The game deducted the credits but the car is not showing in my garage. Please help. b8404693-2501-44c9-a7f3-d43da678168e
  10. Bought a Used Xbox at a Garage Sale.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Bought a Used Xbox at a Garage Sale.: I'm an upstanding xbox live customer, I normally play on xbox one because my old xbox just died. We picked up a 360 from a garage sale, and it had some disc reading issues and cleaning to take...