Gay gamers on Xbox

Discus and support Gay gamers on Xbox in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So I just recently ventured into the world of headset gaming but realised I have zero friends on Xbox. I am a gay 25 yr old from the uk love playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Deadjurassic, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Deadjurassic
    Deadjurassic Guest

Gay gamers on Xbox

So I just recently ventured into the world of headset gaming but realised I have zero friends on Xbox. I am a gay 25 yr old from the uk love playing gta, no man’s sky, Batman, sims 4, Jurassic world evolution and fortnite to name a few. Looking for more lgbt friends and players feel free to add me my gamertag is with the icon of jack and rose from titanic

:)

Deadjurassic, Nov 24, 2021
  2. Whiteleaf2012 Win User

Is play with pride needed?

If it makes gay gamers feel accepted, whatever. It doesn't make me feel excluded because I'm not gay.
  3. MeoW Lightening Win User

gay gamers

Heyyy, guys im 15 gay i live in England ,im a top ,im not a good looker but i like good personalities and i have a good personality. i play Minecraft ,Forza Horizon and sometimes GTA V (rarely though)

i am looking for someone 14 to 17 to go out ith but if your not in that age range , we can be freinds.

love all of you . Peace
  4. Up1nSpace Win User

Are they anything female gay gamers?

Go to the top of this page and click on the search box type in looking for gay gamers. this should help you out I know I saw about 15 post on gay gamer looking for friends...
  5. DREWJR1 Win User

Gay Xbox Gamers?

Best bet would be to start an Xbox Club, or post an LFG to find people you might be interested in playing with! Good luck finding a group!
    Hey PalmettoBling I suggest u go to the games forums that u are playing and post on the forums and pretty much say what u said here, and u should find other gamers that u are looking to play with, or u can join the games clubs on xbox and post in the clubs
    and ask people in the club post that u are looking for people to play with.
  6. PalmettoBling Win User

Gay Xbox Gamers?

Best bet would be to start an Xbox Club, or post an LFG to find people you might be interested in playing with! Good luck finding a group!
Thema:

Gay gamers on Xbox

1. Gay gamers on Xbox - Similar Threads - Gay gamers

2. Gay Xbox Gamers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gay Xbox Gamers?: Hey everyone! Looking for friends to play online with that are funny and chill! I’m currently playing a lot of Modern Warfare (even though I’m not that good). I mostly play FPS but I’m open to...
  3. Gay gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gay gamers: New to Xbox One and need friends so add me, I'm black, gay, 15. My Xbox name is . f367f1ef-6616-4713-8760-a32b31178d8e
  4. Any Gay/Bi Gamers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Any Gay/Bi Gamers?: Hey, just looking for some mutually gay/bi Xbox One players, realized I have about 150 friends on Xbox and all straight, thought it be nice to mix it up :D I play BO3, GTA5, Forza 4, got mic and...
  5. Gay Xbox one gamers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gay Xbox one gamers: Hello I'm making this post for people to come comment whatever, I'm just looking for some gamers who are of the LGBT community so if you are gay, bi, lesbian, transgender, or pansexual or whatever...
  6. Gaming (gay gamer)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gaming (gay gamer): So I've kinda grown apart from my old group of xbox friends, and now I pretty much need a new reason to play online. I'm 17 male, from the UK, and yeah I'm gay. I mention that...
  7. Gay Gamers, Destiny.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gay Gamers, Destiny.: Hello everyone. Guardians Of The Rainbow is our close group of friends that are trying to find more people (Gay/Straight/bi, Etc...) To play the game Destiny on Xbox 360. We are a group...
  8. I'm new here! Looking for fellow gay XBL gamers!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm new here! Looking for fellow gay XBL gamers!: Hello everyone! I'm relatively new to XBL and I'm looking for some friends to play with! I'm gay, 24 years old and I live in CA. (You don't have to be gay to add me, btw. :P) The games I play at...
  9. Are they anything female gay gamers?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are they anything female gay gamers?: Hello im a female gaymer and it would be nice to find other female gaymer or at least a gaymer or maybe a just another friend. I play mostly BO2 but I have other games so if you want to add me...
  10. Gay Gamer - Need new people to play with ;3 [Xbox One]

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gay Gamer - Need new people to play with ;3 [Xbox One]: Hey so basically need some new friends to play Xbox One with :) My names Rhyan, I'm 17 and live in England. Send me a message when added. Thanks <3 6c640a1a-3c04-4dca-8408-412e1fe24f21