GDC Vault

Discus and support GDC Vault in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Amazing video detailing character customization from GDC 2014. Building Customizable Characters for Bungie's Destiny... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by The Last Ewok, Apr 7, 2014.

1. GDC Vault

The Last Ewok, Apr 7, 2014
  2. XB1R Hades
    XB1R Hades Guest
    Device Manual

Login Information

• Gateway - 192.168.1.1, 10.0.0.1, or routerlogin.net
    • Username - admin
    • Password – password

Device Manual

WNR2000v1

WNR2000v2

WNR2000v3

WNR2000v4

XB1R Hades, Apr 7, 2014
  3. The1337gamer
    The1337gamer Guest
    The1337gamer, Apr 7, 2014
  4. GDC Vault

Good stuff. Can't wait for release.

Your Dead McFly, Apr 11, 2014
  5. Your Dead McFly Win User

GDC Vault

Good stuff. Can't wait for release.
  6. The1337gamer Win User

First Image From Bungie's New Project!!!!

7. BroHammersley Win User

Cross system online gaming??

8. Galactic Geek Win User

Direct X12 coming to Xbox One

I guess we'll find out more @ GDC.
  9. Lofty Who Win User

GDC 2015

I still think DX12 will improve things but not by a HUGE margin some are claiming! I've said it all this goes way over my head but I see it like this ...

We have the Xbox One console, CPU's etc, now Microsoft can 'tinker' here and there and will we see it improve but unless they change some of it's parts then how can there be MAJOR improvements?

It's a bit like cars I guess. Now Ford for years had the 2.0 TDCI Engine, produced about 143bhp, now I have the same engine in my Ford but it produces 163bhp, Ford just tuned it a little and it improved performance slightly, especially mid range.

Now Ford have another 2.0 TDCi engine coming in the second half of 2015, this one has just over 200bhp but instead of one turbo it has two, the engine has been strengthened and performance is suppose to be greatly improved.

I hope the above makes sense but what I'm saying, unless the Xbox One went back and had different more powerful parts fitted, how can it change dramatically?
Thema:

GDC Vault

1. GDC Vault - Similar Threads - GDC Vault

2. Borderlands Character Vault

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Borderlands Character Vault: I recently imported my character from the 360 version of borderlands 2 to the xbox one version. Will the stuff i have in the vault transfer over with the character?...
  3. can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?

in XBoX Rewards
    can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?: can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller? Ive still not recived my contoller 6-8 weeks it said?? thanks in advance...
  4. can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?

in XBoX Rewards
    can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller?: can i get a copy of the myvip vault statment for 28th of may and ...... where is my controller? Ive still not recived my contoller 6-8 weeks it said?? thanks in advance...
  5. i had diamonds rewards saved up in my vip vault to get the year of Xbox live with now its gone ...

in XBoX Rewards
    i had diamonds rewards saved up in my vip vault to get the year of Xbox live with now its gone ...: its there way i can get my vip diamond rewards back i saved up so hard for to get my Xbox live year code for gone now because of the change over are get a year pass code from yall u can look and...
  6. I redeemed 250 gems in the prize vault and got an incomplete code ?!

in XBoX Rewards
    I redeemed 250 gems in the prize vault and got an incomplete code ?!: I spent 250 gems for $5 prepaid visa card and I received the mail with the code - but it was only 14 digits instead of 25, so i couldn't redeem it. This was a day before June 15, when Xbox Live...
  7. Game keeps crashing after exiting Vault 111

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game keeps crashing after exiting Vault 111: Hello, I hope I can get some understanding about why this recently started happening, I can provide the facts to hopefully reach the problem. Firstly I tested it and it only happens with mods...
  8. GDC 2015

in XBoX on Consoles
    GDC 2015: [quote user="Galactic Geek"]...so, what'd you guys think of all the video games I posted about? :P[/quote]I'm waiting to see what you think about them. Surely you've watched the videos you linked...
  9. Microsoft gears up for GDC 2015

in XBoX on Consoles
    Microsoft gears up for GDC 2015: Microsoft gears up for GDC 2015 | TechRadar 79f2d72a-932d-4a23-9991-21eeec48d300
  10. ID@Xbox@GDC

in XBoX on Consoles
    ID@Xbox@GDC: [MEDIA] Are you blown out of the water yet? I am. :D 9680fe0c-f5da-4baa-9126-8eba0fb65e41