Gear 5 code

Discus and support Gear 5 code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I would like to know the date and time this code was used [Mod Removed] thank you 6a192dd8-8d5a-48f8-ab4b-6af5a0d6dd25 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by baptistehaguette, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Gear 5 code

Hello I would like to know the date and time this code was used [Mod Removed] thank you

:)

baptistehaguette, Sep 12, 2019
  2. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Digital code trouble

I bought the Gears 5 console bundle. One of the codes that came with it was for Gears 5 ultimate edition AND Gears of War 4. I was able to install Gears 5 but when i try 4 it says i need to buy it. Ive emailed microsoft support but they were no help. Anybody
    have the same problem or know a way to resolve this?
    If its a physical card check the back side for a 2nd code made that mistake once
  3. wattsjon Win User

Error message on redeem code

i cant redeem my metal gear solid 5 code
  4. IRB Win User

Gear 5 code

Hi

No one in the forums can help you with that. You will need to contact Xbox Support here https://support.xbox.com/contact-us choosing account in step 1 then Other in the next step for the chat option to appear.
  5. IRB Win User

Gear 5 code

probably xbox support won't be able to give you this information because if it wasn't redeemed by you in your profile, it would violate someone else's privacy
    I believe they can tell you when the code was redeemed not who redeemed it.
  6. napalm 31337 Win User

Gear 5 code

probably xbox support won't be able to give you this information because if it wasn't redeemed by you in your profile, it would violate someone else's privacy
Thema:

Gear 5 code

1. Gear 5 code - Similar Threads - Gear code

2. Gears 5 Steam Rockstar codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Steam Rockstar codes: Hello, I redeemed 2 gears 5 rockstar energy cans today and I redeemed them to my account. I play gears 5 on steam and when I logged on gears I didn't receive the bonus, supply drops or banners....
  3. Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition game code redeem issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition game code redeem issue: Hello community, I recently bought a Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition in Japan and ran into game code redeem issue. Typed in Gears 5 and Gears 4 game codes and received both games smoothly but...
  4. Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED: so basically I've been playing Gears of War 5 on PC since launch, but yesterday something wasn't right so I decided to uninstall and reinstall well when I go to install again it takes about 5...
  5. Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE: HI Xbox team, I bought : Gears of war 4 - ok Gears ultimate version - Ok Gears 2 - OK And gears 3 don't work. i have the same message i see in all others post.... You can’t acquire this...
  6. ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes: so gears of war 5 has a promotion with rockstar energy drinks where you can get weapon skins and supply drops and free xbox live and game pass trials. ive done all the steps necessary but when i...
  7. Gears 3 code wont work

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 3 code wont work: Ive already posted this question but i think i need to be more in detail.I bought the s with gears 1-5 now all of the codes work but for some reason gears 3 keeps stopping me from claiming it. It...
  8. Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...: While playing a (non-xbox app) game (Apex Legends), I received a pop-up notification delivered by the Xbox Windows App. From the first line of the message, it appeared to be something to do with...
  9. Gears 3 code doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 3 code doesnt work: Hi i bought the xbox s bundle with all gears games and all the codes worked except gears 3 it keeps telling me to change region language which ive done so many times but doesnt work pls help...
  10. Gears 5 Error Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Error Code: [img] I tried to start up gears today, but noting happened when I pressed Play on either the microsoft store or the xbox app. So I uninstalled the game through the xbox app, and now I am trying...