Gear 5 code

Discus and support Gear 5 code in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I would like to know the date and time this code was used [Mod Removed] thank you 6a192dd8-8d5a-48f8-ab4b-6af5a0d6dd25 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by baptistehaguette, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Gear 5 code

Hello I would like to know the date and time this code was used [Mod Removed] thank you

:)

baptistehaguette, Sep 12, 2019
  2. EXTREME G4MER Win User

Gears 5 Ice Kait and Ice Jack Skins

How do I get the Gears 5 Ice Kait and Ice Jack skin? I pre-order and picked up the Gears 5 Limited Edition Xbox One X console, but I didn't get the DLC code with my console and game.
    The Code for Gears 5 Ultimate edition and Gears of war 4 that came with the limited edition console gives you the the Ice skins
  3. XA JJKILLERs Win User

Digital code trouble

I bought the Gears 5 console bundle. One of the codes that came with it was for Gears 5 ultimate edition AND Gears of War 4. I was able to install Gears 5 but when i try 4 it says i need to buy it. Ive emailed microsoft support but they were no help. Anybody
    have the same problem or know a way to resolve this?
    If its a physical card check the back side for a 2nd code made that mistake once
  4. wattsjon Win User

Error message on redeem code

i cant redeem my metal gear solid 5 code
  5. IRB Win User

Gear 5 code

Hi

No one in the forums can help you with that. You will need to contact Xbox Support here https://support.xbox.com/contact-us choosing account in step 1 then Other in the next step for the chat option to appear.
  6. IRB Win User

Gear 5 code

probably xbox support won't be able to give you this information because if it wasn't redeemed by you in your profile, it would violate someone else's privacy
    I believe they can tell you when the code was redeemed not who redeemed it.
Thema:

Gear 5 code

1. Gear 5 code - Similar Threads - Gear code

2. Can't redeem codes for Gears of War 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem codes for Gears of War 2 and 3: Hi everyone, I recently bought a Xbox ONE S console with Gears of War collection - digital codes for all games as follows: 1. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition - which worked perfectly to introduce...
  3. Cannot redeem code for Gears 5 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem code for Gears 5 Ultimate Edition: Hello world! I purchased in Romania an xbox one X Gears 5 Special Edition and when i try to redeem a code of Gears 5 ( Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4) and Gears of War: Ultimate edition are...
  4. I cannot redeem a code of Gears 5 Ultimate Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a code of Gears 5 Ultimate Edition.: Hello world! I purchased in Romania an xbox one X Gears 5 Special Edition and when i try to redeem a code of Gears 5 ( Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4) and Gears of War: Ultimate edition are...
  5. Gears 5 redemption code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 redemption code: I am deployed to Afghanistan. My dad sent me the Gears 5 edition of XBox one console. I went to redeem the code and it said its already redeemed. I can not find the game anywhere on the console....
  6. Error downloading update for Gears 5 error code: Code: 0x80070032

in XBoX on Windows
    Error downloading update for Gears 5 error code: Code: 0x80070032: Trying to download the update throws me an error in the microsoft store [img] b32efc54-3567-405e-a3f2-c79a27bde945
  7. GEARS OF WAR 3 DIGITAL CODE FROM BUNDLE NOT WORKING DUE TO LANGUAGE REGION

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GEARS OF WAR 3 DIGITAL CODE FROM BUNDLE NOT WORKING DUE TO LANGUAGE REGION: Ive been having an issue with just one digital code out of an xbox one s gears 5 bundle. All of the codes worked fine except for the Gears 3 code which cant be redemeed in my current language...
  8. i redeemed a code for Gears 5 ultimate Pc and the game pass says i dont own it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i redeemed a code for Gears 5 ultimate Pc and the game pass says i dont own it: Hi i owne gears 5 multimate Pc Game pass but its says i can play as part of game or pas or buy the game. the game is own my account, and it says i have to purchase it , I think there are serious...
  9. I Can't download Gears of War 3 with the code that came with my console

in XBoX on Consoles
    I Can't download Gears of War 3 with the code that came with my console: I Can't download Gears of War 3 with the code that came with my console, it marks a problem with the language and region despite having already changed the language and region multiple times, what...
  10. Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...: Un cordial saludo comunidad, hace unas semanas compre la consola xbox one s, la cual me ofrecía el pack de gear completo. Pero el código del gear war 3 presenta un problema, ya que al momento de...