gear 5后续安装卡住[Translation-Gear 5 Subsequent Installation Stuck]

Discus and support gear 5后续安装卡住[Translation-Gear 5 Subsequent Installation Stuck] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 我进入游戏之后显示安装还未完成,但是可以一边游玩一边安装。但过了两天了安装进度依旧卡在48%, 本没法继续游戏。也没有任何修复选项。 [Translation-When I entered the game, I showed that the installation was not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Aiden傅, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Aiden傅
    Aiden傅 Guest

我进入游戏之后显示安装还未完成,但是可以一边游玩一边安装。但过了两天了安装进度依旧卡在48%, 本没法继续游戏。也没有任何修复选项。

[Translation-When I entered the game, I showed that the installation was not complete, but I could install it while playing. But after two days of installation progress is still stuck at 48%, there is no way to continue the game. There are also no
    repair options.]

:)

Aiden傅, Sep 13, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Web translation:

Gear 5 subsequent installation stuck

After I entered the game, the installation was not completed, but I can install it while playing.
    But after two days, the installation progress is still stuck at 48%, and there is no way to continue the game.
    There are also no fix options.

Response:

Hi,

have you tried uninstalling the game and restarting the device.

For PC use the restart option in the shutdown options.

For Xbox One use these steps:

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

After the restart try installing the game again.

Let us know the results
  3. 当竹 Win User

microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is turned off after 3 seconds.]

试过,一开始出现问题的游戏是狂野飙车8极速凌云,打开后大概三秒左右就会自动退出,我卸载重新安装后还是三秒左右会退出。然后我又随便安装了另一款别的游戏,也是会闪退。

-[Translation - I have tried, the game that started to have problems is the wild car 8 speed Lingyun, it will automatically quit after about three seconds after opening, I will quit after about three seconds after uninstalling and reinstalling.
    Then I installed another game, and it will flash back.]
  4. 毛毛张 Win User

win10商店,xbox,mail等都无法登陆Microsoft账户

安装 的操作了,还是不行,登陆商店还是遇到错误,请稍后重试登陆
  5. minghuaxia Win User

我在Xbox(beta)安装游戏提示reinstall the app

我查看 “事件查看器” 发现大量 GamingServices 法启动的报告

然后卸载了游戏服务重新安装好了...

[Translation - I looked at event viewer reports that found a lot of Gaming Services couldn't start Then uninstall the game service reinstalled...]
  6. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Windows 7 and Gears 5 Ultimate Edition

Thema:

1. gear 5后续安装卡住[Translation-Gear 5 Subsequent Installation Stuck] - Similar Threads - gear 5后续安装卡住 Translation

2. Gears 5 dropping weapon if running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 dropping weapon if running: Hello, I have a very strange problem in Gears 5. When I press A Button and start running my characters drops the active weapon. I can't do nothing! The Controller Layout is Standard and I tried...
  3. Xbox game pass PC, unable to reinstall Gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass PC, unable to reinstall Gears 5: Tried to re-install gears 5 using the games pass cause it would not start up. Now When I click install, preparing quickly flashes and the button to install displays again. Will not install to...
  4. Gears 4 - Locust Multiplayer Skins: Worth It?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 - Locust Multiplayer Skins: Worth It?: Hello there! (General Kenobi) I've recently got back into Gears 4 solely for multiplayer. I wanted to give it a chance as I skipped the online part of the game upon release, but I want to look...
  5. Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3: Bought xbox x Gears edition, came with 4 redeem codes, 1 for games 4 and 5 and 3 more for games 1 - 3. Code for games 1, 4 and 5 worked but not for 2 or 3. It says i cant aquire this item in my...
  6. I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020.: I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020, this error code appears when I try to start downloading the game and I am left with nothing on how to...
  7. Problema em Gears 5 pc (Problem in Gears 5 PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema em Gears 5 pc (Problem in Gears 5 PC): GameRunTime failed to initialize or get title id - this machine doesn´t have Gaming Service or installed version is incompatible, or this version of the game needs to be reinstalled...
  8. Gears 5 Crashes and causes my mic to not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Crashes and causes my mic to not work.: Has anyone had this happen or found a solution? Gears 5 since launch crashes pretty frequently during the load times between games or on start up. Basically anytime I see the gear spinning in the...
  9. Gears of War Ultimate Edition on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition on PC: So I was recently digging around in some old stuff and I found the pamphlet that came with my first Xbox One from 2016 with game codes for Gears of War Ultimate Edition. I looked it up and found...
  10. Gears 5 issue after last uptade

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 issue after last uptade: Hey everyone! Good afternoon. So, after downloading the last uptade today I am getting some trouble to play the game. It is lagging every time I try to simply walk or move the character as you can...