gear 5后续安装卡住[Translation-Gear 5 Subsequent Installation Stuck]

Discus and support gear 5后续安装卡住[Translation-Gear 5 Subsequent Installation Stuck] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 我进入游戏之后显示安装还未完成,但是可以一边游玩一边安装。但过了两天了安装进度依旧卡在48%, 本没法继续游戏。也没有任何修复选项。 [Translation-When I entered the game, I showed that the installation was not... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Aiden傅, Sep 13, 2019.

1. Aiden傅
    Aiden傅 Guest

我进入游戏之后显示安装还未完成,但是可以一边游玩一边安装。但过了两天了安装进度依旧卡在48%, 本没法继续游戏。也没有任何修复选项。

[Translation-When I entered the game, I showed that the installation was not complete, but I could install it while playing. But after two days of installation progress is still stuck at 48%, there is no way to continue the game. There are also no
    repair options.]

:)

Aiden傅, Sep 13, 2019
  2. WPAK Win User

Web translation:

Gear 5 subsequent installation stuck

After I entered the game, the installation was not completed, but I can install it while playing.
    But after two days, the installation progress is still stuck at 48%, and there is no way to continue the game.
    There are also no fix options.

Response:

Hi,

have you tried uninstalling the game and restarting the device.

For PC use the restart option in the shutdown options.

For Xbox One use these steps:

please try the manual power cycle steps like mentioned on the following link, be sure to wait at least 60 seconds before powering on again:

http://support.xbox.com/xbox-one/console/power-cycle-console

After the restart try installing the game again.

Let us know the results
  3. 当竹 Win User

microsoft store下载的游戏打开3秒后闪退 -[Translation - The game downloaded by microsoft store is turned off after 3 seconds.]

试过,一开始出现问题的游戏是狂野飙车8极速凌云,打开后大概三秒左右就会自动退出,我卸载重新安装后还是三秒左右会退出。然后我又随便安装了另一款别的游戏,也是会闪退。

-[Translation - I have tried, the game that started to have problems is the wild car 8 speed Lingyun, it will automatically quit after about three seconds after opening, I will quit after about three seconds after uninstalling and reinstalling.
    Then I installed another game, and it will flash back.]
  4. 毛毛张 Win User

win10商店,xbox,mail等都无法登陆Microsoft账户

安装 的操作了,还是不行,登陆商店还是遇到错误,请稍后重试登陆
  5. sandropereira1 Win User

Quando tento baixar alguns jogos na windows store com o Game Pass para PC aparece essa msg "ocorreu um erro de nossa parte tente novamente mais tarde"

estava dando esse mesmo erro ao tentar instalar o gear 5. desinstalei o avira e instalou normalmente.

[Translation-was giving that same error when trying to install gear 5. Uninstalled Avira and installed normally.]
  6. Roman Ivanovich Win User

What MP online games you play?

Gears 5 mostly and Tekken 7 at the moment
    Gears 5 не поспоришь

[Mod Translation - Gears 5 you can’t argue]
Thema:

1. gear 5后续安装卡住[Translation-Gear 5 Subsequent Installation Stuck] - Similar Threads - gear 5后续安装卡住 Translation

2. Gears Of War 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears Of War 5: I recently bought Gears 5 and tried everything on ever forum that i read to try and get the game to install on my xbox one but no success. What is the solution to this ongoing problem with Gears...
  3. Ayuda para sacar un logro de gears 1 (xbox 360)logro en serio[Translation-Help to take a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ayuda para sacar un logro de gears 1 (xbox 360)logro en serio[Translation-Help to take a...: El requisito para el logro es matar 10000 entonces me an dicho q solo se pueden sacar en zona de guerra y ejecucion entonces la pregunta es porque si tengo 11000 kills en ejecucion a un no me lo...
  4. Gears 5 MS please changes the studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 MS please changes the studio: Please changes the Studio for this Game the team is incompetent and RUINS this nice Game. Please please do what before is to late, I never buy games from this studio again. Change the Studio...
  5. microsoft store에서 제가 소유한 gears 5 게임을 추가하려는데 무한로딩에 걸립니다.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store에서 제가 소유한 gears 5 게임을 추가하려는데 무한로딩에 걸립니다.: [img] xbox 본체도우미에 들어가면 내 게임에 gears 5 가 없어서 mocrosoft store에서 게임을 찾아보세요(여기 오타도 있습니다.)를 눌러 [img] 가 소 하 있는 gears 5 를 클릭해서 들어가면 [img] 이 게 무한로딩이 걸립니다. 며 부터 시도해보 다양한 방법으로 시도해봤는데 가 소 하지 않은 다른...
  6. Gears 5 Limited edition Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 Limited edition Controller: I recently purchased a Gears 5 limited edition one x console about a month ago, RB button on the controller started acting up and not registering 100% of the time when being pressed. I submitted...
  7. Gears 5 Dave commanders door

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Dave commanders door: Act 1 Chapter 1. I like the game but can't seem to play it because of this issue. Can't use Dave to open the commanders door. i've seen a few other posts about this issue without any answers. I've...
  8. Gears 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5: Apparently the shotgun that was updated yesterday to many led disgust since the damage you do with it varies, and I don't know if they will solve it. 03f9db62-c112-40ba-94d1-ece59aa69e25
  9. GEARS 5 EN PC

in XBoX on Windows
    GEARS 5 EN PC: Detectamos el siguiente error irrecuperable y no es posible continuar: La tarjeta grafica dejo de responder. Asegurate de que los controladores de tu tarjeta grafica esten actualizados a la...
  10. xbox game pass gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass gears 5: Tenho o xbox game pass para pc, baixei o gears 5 mas ao tentar jogar, apos pedir para apertar enter para iniciar o jogo, ele fica na tela de loading e nao carrega, alguem pode me ajudar?...