Gear of War 2 Friends List limited to Old Xbox 360 Friends List Xbox One Friends Missing

Discus and support Gear of War 2 Friends List limited to Old Xbox 360 Friends List Xbox One Friends Missing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't seem to play this game with friends I have made through the Xbox One. None of them are showing on the list to invite and I am not showing up... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KennethTebo, Feb 17, 2016.

1. KennethTebo
    KennethTebo Guest

Gear of War 2 Friends List limited to Old Xbox 360 Friends List Xbox One Friends Missing

I can't seem to play this game with friends I have made through the Xbox One. None of them are showing on the list to invite and I am not showing up on their lists. Is this because my friends list was full due to 360's limitations? I can't even invite
    them through the guide on the Xbox one. It's greyed out. Is there a workaround without having to purge my friends list? I really want to play horde with some of my new friends.

:)

KennethTebo, Feb 17, 2016
  2. Munkey Boy
    Munkey Boy Guest
    Missing / wanted features

You're only ever 3 steps from your friends list: Xbox button > Left (to profile selection) > Down to friends.

Ok, it's a two step process on the 360, but they didn't have the friend/follower concept then.

Munkey Boy, Feb 17, 2016
  3. Looking For diablo III players

[quote user="Az"]

(Add me but also send me a message on LIVE. Since the 360 friends lists are full but the ONE allows me more friends people who add me don't always show up in my 360 list).

[/quote]

Az, the only way that friends show up on your 360 list, as well as your Xbox One list, is if they add you from either the forums, or whilst using their 360. I have the same problem. When looking at my FL from the forum, it shows that I'm missing about
    10 friends that show up when I'm using the xbox one.

LadyHawk-C76E61B3-39F1-429D-A2AB-ACB895DEA03E, Feb 17, 2016
  4. Gear of War 2 Friends List limited to Old Xbox 360 Friends List Xbox One Friends Missing

Hi, yeah it will be because of the Xbox 360 friend list is full. There is nothing you can do, except remove any friends on your Xbox 360, and then invite your Xbox One friends via the Xbox 360 guide.

StuartATrueRed, Feb 18, 2016
  5. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there Tebok 10000.

Are you following the friends on the Xbox One or selecting 'Add Friend'? They will need to add you back as a friend in order for them to show up in your friend's list. Keep us in the loop Gear of War 2 Friends List limited to Old Xbox 360 Friends List  Xbox One Friends Missing :)

As StuartATrueRed mentioned, if your Xbox 360 friend list is full you won't be able to add more through the Xbox 360 unless you remove a friend.

Mister Maka, Feb 18, 2016
  6. KennethTebo
    KennethTebo Guest
    Cool thanks for the response.

Hmmm... I guess I could try to remove people, add the new ones, and then add the removed people through Xbox One.

KennethTebo, Feb 18, 2016
  7. I am having this same issue. Me and a friend tried to play last night and it said he wasnt a friend. my friends arent full. But it only showed 2 of my like 8 friends. but not him. anyone have any tips? i only have an xbox One, is there a way i can add him
    to the "virtual 360" console?

KamikazeDuck15, Feb 18, 2016
  8. Gear of War 2 Friends List limited to Old Xbox 360 Friends List Xbox One Friends Missing

Yeah, you can add a friend to the Xbox 360 via the website. It's very easy, go to your profile
    account.xbox.com/Profile, then select friends. Find the friend that is listed on the xbox one, but not on xbox 360, then select that gamertag, that gamertags profile will then show.
    Next to the gamerpic will be the option Friends, select the arrow next to it, and then select Send request - xbox 360, once you have done that, your friend will just have to approve it, and then he will show on your xbox 360 list.

StuartATrueRed, Nov 2, 2018
  9. StuartATrueRed Win User

Hi, yeah it will be because of the Xbox 360 friend list is full. There is nothing you can do, except remove any friends on your Xbox 360, and then invite your Xbox One friends via the Xbox 360 guide.
  10. KamikazeDuck15 Win User

I am having this same issue. Me and a friend tried to play last night and it said he wasnt a friend. my friends arent full. But it only showed 2 of my like 8 friends. but not him. anyone have any tips? i only have an xbox One, is there a way i can add him
    to the "virtual 360" console?
  11. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there Tebok 10000.

Are you following the friends on the Xbox One or selecting 'Add Friend'? They will need to add you back as a friend in order for them to show up in your friend's list. Keep us in the loop :)

As StuartATrueRed mentioned, if your Xbox 360 friend list is full you won't be able to add more through the Xbox 360 unless you remove a friend.
  12. StuartATrueRed Win User

Yeah, you can add a friend to the Xbox 360 via the website. It's very easy, go to your profile
    account.xbox.com/Profile, then select friends. Find the friend that is listed on the xbox one, but not on xbox 360, then select that gamertag, that gamertags profile will then show.
    Next to the gamerpic will be the option Friends, select the arrow next to it, and then select Send request - xbox 360, once you have done that, your friend will just have to approve it, and then he will show on your xbox 360 list.
  13. KennethTebo Win User

Cool thanks for the response.

Hmmm... I guess I could try to remove people, add the new ones, and then add the removed people through Xbox One.
Thema:

1. Gear of War 2 Friends List limited to Old Xbox 360 Friends List Xbox One Friends Missing - Similar Threads - Gear War Friends

2. Gears of War 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5: Yes hello, i played gears 5 for a while then uninstalled it, however when it re downloaded i couldnt connect to vs or any online game. Only campaign. It prompted me the 0x00000d28 error code and i...
  3. Gears of War 3 Servers Down?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 3 Servers Down?: Hello, I'm recently having problems with Gears of War 3: I recently have downloaded the Seasson Pass of the game (wich comes with the 4 DLCs of the game), but it didn't appaered the prompt to...
  4. A friend of mine and I downloaded Gears Of War Ultimate Edition And We Can't Connect To...

in XBoX on Windows
    A friend of mine and I downloaded Gears Of War Ultimate Edition And We Can't Connect To...: As the title says, we both downloaded the game, we log into the game, send a friend request for a story mode co-op, and neither one of us gets any kind of notification. We both have made sure that...
  5. Connection error always when multiplay game with friend invite on gears of war 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection error always when multiplay game with friend invite on gears of war 4.: Please tell me how to solve this problem. I have two xboxone in the room. One is xboxone X (I play), the other is xboxone S (friend plays). 1. I and friend launch gears of war 4 on each...
  6. help with play 360 games from one so me and my friend trying to play gears of wars 3 together ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    help with play 360 games from one so me and my friend trying to play gears of wars 3 together ...: so me and my friend trying to play gears of wars 3 together im on 360 and hes on xbox one how do we play together for different consoles 31e46896-459f-4d4c-8676-28ca05a2cc21
  7. Co-Op Friend to play Campaign for Gears of War Judgment!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Co-Op Friend to play Campaign for Gears of War Judgment!: Needing mature person to play co-op campaign of Gear of War Judgment and possibly other gears of war titles. Needing to get some achievements and game is better whilst playing with someone else....
  8. Xbox one Gears of Wars 3 private game with friends is impossible

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Gears of Wars 3 private game with friends is impossible: Hello, I can not see friends in the list and the create a private game with them. I can use only the standard mode and play with other people. Did you ever? What si the problem? thank you bye...
  9. Can't party up with friends on Gears of War: Judgment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't party up with friends on Gears of War: Judgment: Merry Christmas Xbox Community, I seem to be having trouble with the multiplayer on Judgment. My friend and I have been able to to play co-op on Judgment before, but for some reason we no longer...
  10. gears of war friends

in XBoX on Consoles
    gears of war friends: Hi all im looking for gears of wars friends to do co op on online and multiplayer and horde modes, I have all maps for gow 1 and judgment but not for 2 or 3. But can get them if need be. Feel...