Gear of War 4 Ultimate Pre-Sale Points Issue

Discus and support Gear of War 4 Ultimate Pre-Sale Points Issue in XBoX Rewards to solve the problem; I purchased Gears of War 4 Ultimate Digital Download via the Xbox store. The package I purchased included additional 10,000 Microsoft reward points... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards' started by Nuka Malt, Oct 17, 2016.

1. Nuka Malt
    Nuka Malt Guest

I purchased Gears of War 4 Ultimate Digital Download via the Xbox store. The package I purchased included additional 10,000 Microsoft reward points with the pre-sale. I have received my download however I have not received the points. I contacted Support
    which recommended me to post my issue here SR#

:)

Nuka Malt, Oct 17, 2016
  2. Missing The Brothers to the End Elite Gear Pack DLC code.

Pre-orderd Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition, still missing the pre order bonus DLC: The Brothers to the End Elite Gear Pack.

Tabbe-803ACB27-78EA-4A40-B189-0E1EE25BF965, Oct 17, 2016
  3. SammieSmokes
    SammieSmokes Guest
    Pre ordered gofw4 no codes

I pre ordered gear of 4 ultimate edition on 10/9/16 and haven't recieved the codes for the first 4 games.

SammieSmokes, Oct 17, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Nuka Malt,

We see that you received your Credits on September 22nd, and they were dated for the 19th. They were then included in your October 12th deposit. You can verify the Credit event on your MyRewards page, and the actual deposit as currency on your commerce page
    at (Sign in to your Microsoft account).

XBLRewards8, Oct 17, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Nuka Malt,

We see that you received your Credits on September 22nd, and they were dated for the 19th. They were then included in your October 12th deposit. You can verify the Credit event on your MyRewards page, and the actual deposit as currency on your commerce page
    at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/).
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Gears of war backwards compatibility codes not recieved

Hey LeeOsX,

Are posting in regards to the Gears of War 4 pre-order offer, or the Gears of War: Ultimate Edition promotion? That will help us a bunch! :)
  7. EXLEX Win User

Ultimate disappointment sale

PS: Gears of War Ultimate sale price is 20€

sorry
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Bought a gears of war xbox bundle when it came out but codes never arrived

Hey there,

Thanks for linking the post! The Gears of War Ultimate Edition promotion was a promotion done back in 2015, before the Gears of War 4 pre-order promotion. While they are a little similar with the rewards, the two promotions are still different as the Ultimate
    Edition promotion occurred well before Gears of War 4 was released. As I mentioned in the earlier reply, the Gears of War 4 console bundle included the codes inside the box.

For further information about the promotion you are posting in regards to, feel free to visit the

Gears of War 4 Pre-Order page

"Physical copies of the game will come with codes for each of the four titles to download via Xbox Live. For those who purchase digitally, your codes will be sent via Xbox Live message – we’ll be sharing more information on digital distribution closer to
    launch."

Hope this helps clear up the issue, apologies for any frustration this may have caused.
  9. ProjectMyst Win User

gears of war 4, pre order bug??

The early access for Gears of War 4 was only available on the ultimate edition one so if you pre-ordered any of the other one it will not work until the 11th.
Thema:

1. Gear of War 4 Ultimate Pre-Sale Points Issue - Similar Threads - Gear War Ultimate

2. Gears of War Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Whats the story with this game Why no players ? I cant find a game at all Is there anyone else who are in the same boat and would like to play feel free to add me. My gamer tag is I would love to...
  3. Gears of War Ultimate Edition Keeps Changing Brightness On It's Own

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition Keeps Changing Brightness On It's Own: So I'm starting up Gears Ultimate on the Xbox One X and within seconds this issue starts. The game's brightness will get brighter for a few seconds, before dimming back to normal, and going back...
  4. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Not working due to License issues.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition Not working due to License issues.: Was told that the windows update "KB4550945" is preventing some games and this one from being able to play due to licensing issues, is this correct? 79da6261-7c58-4320-95a9-2f67ae08eed4
  5. Gears of War Ultimate Windows 10 - License missing, expired, or revoked

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War Ultimate Windows 10 - License missing, expired, or revoked: Not sure if this is the appropriate forum to ask since it's technically for Windows 10, but the game runs through the Xbox (beta) app on PC. I recently used the insider program to upgrade to the...
  6. Gears of War Ultimate Edition for windows 10 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition for windows 10 PC: I just bought this game on the Microsoft store for my PC. Downloaded it and tried to play it only to have a window pop up saying my license was revoked expired blah blah blah. I just spent 20...
  7. A friend of mine and I downloaded Gears Of War Ultimate Edition And We Can't Connect To...

in XBoX on Windows
    A friend of mine and I downloaded Gears Of War Ultimate Edition And We Can't Connect To...: As the title says, we both downloaded the game, we log into the game, send a friend request for a story mode co-op, and neither one of us gets any kind of notification. We both have made sure that...
  8. Gears of War Ultimate Edition - PC at 1440p gives artifact.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition - PC at 1440p gives artifact.: Hi the game when i'm playing is strange. Because when i'm playing at 2560x1440 my fullscreen is being cinematic with blackbars and in cutscenes. [img] [img]...
  9. Gears of War: Ultimate Edition para Windows 10 não baixa[Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War: Ultimate Edition para Windows 10 não baixa[Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for...: Assinei a promoção do Xbox Game Pass por um real, porém quando fui baixar o jogo Gears of War: Ultimate Edition para Windows 10 pelo aplicativo Xbox (Beta) aparece um erro dizendo que não foi...
  10. Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition: Black Screen Issues: I recently (December 2019) purchased the Gears 5 Edition Xbox One X... After downloading all the Gears of War Games it came with, I began to play them. Gears 4 & 5 work very well... but Gears 1...