Gears 1,2,3, judgement

Discus and support Gears 1,2,3, judgement in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought Gears of War Ultimate Edition back when it came out and I have not got my copies of Gears 1,2,3 or Judgement.... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Cesare-64A025D4-19AB-4DA6-8F5A-060A21D2065F, Nov 15, 2015.

1. Gears 1,2,3, judgement

I bought Gears of War Ultimate Edition back when it came out and I have not got my copies of Gears 1,2,3 or Judgement.

:)

Cesare-64A025D4-19AB-4DA6-8F5A-060A21D2065F, Nov 15, 2015
  2. EMART404
    EMART404 Guest
    GOW 1,2,3, JUDGEMENT codes do not show up in windows 10

I received promotion codes for Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgement after downloading Gears of War 4. I am unable to play Gears of war 1,2,3 or Judgement in Windows 10. Did I receive incorrect codes?

If possible can you remove any redeemed codes for Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgement from my accoutn and reissue in a format that will allow me to lay on Windows 10, since that is what I purcahsed GOW 4 for?

THank you!

EMART404, Nov 15, 2015
  3. 阿三哥117
    阿三哥117 Guest
    I preordered gears of war 4, but still no access of gears 1,2,3 and Judgement.

I preordered gears of war 4, but still no access of gears 1,2,3 and Judgement.

I have subscribed xbox live, but received no code for gears 1~judgement.

阿三哥117, Nov 15, 2015
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

Gears 1,2,3, judgement

They'll start rolling out on December 1.

Smwutches, Nov 15, 2015
  5. BigB EC Win User

Help I haven't recieved my Beta key for Gears Of War and I'm a preview member!

From what I was told it was only available to people that played gears 1,2,3 and judgement.
  6. VividCalf423995 Win User

Been 30 days and still havent recieved my gears of war legacy codes

they said 30 days bro......and i still haven't recieved codes for gears 1,2,3 & judgement
  7. YAYBURYA BALLA Win User

Pending rewards credits or not received - One single big thread!

Still waiting on my 50,000 points for New XBOX One purchase and Gears of War 1,2,3 and Judgement download codes for purchasing Deep Blue console bundle.

YEA ME TOO!

I think the Gears 1,2,3 and Judgement codes were in the Gears 4 game. I traded that game without openimg it so I guess I am out those codes.
  8. DarthBrowski Win User

Gears of War Ultimate NO CODES for Gears Judgment, 1-3

I received my codes for Gears 1,2,3 and Judgement but I deleted the message by accident. Could I get my codes resent to me.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Gears 1,2,3, judgement

They'll start rolling out on December 1.
Thema:

Gears 1,2,3, judgement

1. Gears 1,2,3, judgement - Similar Threads - Gears judgement

2. Giocando a Gears of War judgement su xbox one,quando premo start per entrare nel menu...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Giocando a Gears of War judgement su xbox one,quando premo start per entrare nel menu...: [Title Translation - Playing Gears of War judgment on xbox one, when I pressed start to get into the main menu and upload me the match list download, it stops loading. Why does it get stuck?] Ho...
  3. Gears of War Judgement system link not working on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Judgement system link not working on Xbox One: I have many Xbox 360s and Xbox Ones with multiple copies of Gears of War Judgment. I can get all the Xbox 360s to system link the game together just fine. However, when I add an Xbox One console...
  4. Gears of War 1, 2, 3, Judgement Day codes not downloading...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 1, 2, 3, Judgement Day codes not downloading...: Hi all, I bought GoW 4 and it includes codes for the aforementioned games. I entered the codes via my xbox store and everything went through successfully, however it's been 24 hours and none of...
  5. Gears of War Judgement download code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War Judgement download code: Hello: With my purchase of Gears of War 4, I received download codes for Gears 1, 2, 3, and Judgement. My roommate accidentally trashed the card that had the codes on it. I downloaded all but...
  6. Message lost after Installing Gears of War 3. Still owed Gears of War: Judgement.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Message lost after Installing Gears of War 3. Still owed Gears of War: Judgement.: Microsoft Team, Finally got my Gears of War 4 preorder message with the redemption codes for Gears of War 3 & Gears of War: Judgement. I redeemed the Gears of War 3 code, but my XBox One locked...
  7. Lost codes for gears 1-3 + judgement after preordering gears 4

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Lost codes for gears 1-3 + judgement after preordering gears 4: As the title says I had a message with my 4 codes for the original games of gears. I difnt claim them straight away as I didn't realise I would eventually not be able to go to older messages. Is...
  8. Achievement progress wiping out each time i quit the game. Gears of War 2/3/Judgement via BC ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Achievement progress wiping out each time i quit the game. Gears of War 2/3/Judgement via BC ...: Hello. I recently finished Gears 3 on Xbox One S for the first time and decided to give it a second run in the arcade. For this second run i decided to find all the collectibles in the game. I...
  9. Gears of War Judgement - Add on maps for Survival

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Judgement - Add on maps for Survival: I never see more than around 25-30 players in Survival and I really enjoy this game still. However, about half the time, I can't join because I am missing a map. I have the original GOW Ultimate...
  10. "Offer" Gears of War: Judgement 75% Off

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Offer" Gears of War: Judgement 75% Off: I offer Gears of War: Judgement [Game Code] for $5 Microsoft Balance only. PM me if you are interested. 123e2212-fe3c-4081-a19d-ec8ce010a341