Gears 2-3 Golden lancer/hammerburst not working

Discus and support Gears 2-3 Golden lancer/hammerburst not working in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have the Golden Lancer and Hammerburst for gears 2, but they won't unlock for gears 3. Both are on disc. Using an Xbox One S, White.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MorgrimmBálor, Oct 29, 2019.

1. Gears 2-3 Golden lancer/hammerburst not working

I have the Golden Lancer and Hammerburst for gears 2, but they won't unlock for gears 3. Both are on disc. Using an Xbox One S, White.

:)

MorgrimmBálor, Oct 29, 2019
  2. Lord Dirt Win User

Veteran Gear Medal Is The Only Way To Get Flaming Gnasher

Obtaining Veteran Gear (level 100) achievement in Gears of War 2 will unlock the following in Gears of War 3:

Golden Lancer

Golden Hammerburst

Golden Gnasher

Golden Sawn-Off

Golden Retro Lancer

Veteran Gear medal/title
  3. Darker Reaper Win User

Gears of War 3 Weapon Camos

No, the flaming skins were only unlockable through the Gears of War 3 Beta along with the Gold Retro Lancer. The Golden Hammerburst and Lancer were available for everyone who played Gears of War 3 the launch week. You could also get the skins (if you missed
    the event) if you had the Gears of War 2 Golden Hammerburst and golden Lancer DLC.
  4. ezdoesit510 Win User

gold skins

Gold Lancer

The golden lancer was part of the Epic Edition of Gears of War 2, and all who had it in Gears of War 2 will have it in Gears of War 3. The second way to obtain the Gold Lancer is to get the "Veteran Gear" Achievement in Gears of War 2.

Gold Hammerburst

The Golden Hammerburst was part of a midnight-madness event for Gears of War 2. Also, if you get the Veteran Gear achievement in Gears of War 2 it will unlock the golden skin for all five starter weapons.
  5. xiD3M0NSN1P3Rx Win User

Any vets from 2008-2010 still here?

I never left Gears 2 unlike alot of players, I still have my Limited Edition Copy, Golden Lancer, and Golden Hammerburst
  6. LIBO 911 Win User

Cosmetic DLC [love/hate]

Agreed,It was nice having the golden lancer and hammerburst for gears 2.Nobody could just buy it.Sucks its hard to find a mp game for gears 2 if at all.
Thema:

Gears 2-3 Golden lancer/hammerburst not working

1. Gears 2-3 Golden lancer/hammerburst not working - Similar Threads - Gears Golden lancer

2. Shared/Split Screen PVP (Gears 5/Steam)

in XBoX on Windows
    Shared/Split Screen PVP (Gears 5/Steam): Hi, According to the Steam page for Gears 5 (https://store.steampowered.com/app/1097840/Gears_5/), the list of features includes Shared/Split Screen PVP. However, my friend and I were having...
  3. Xbox one elite controller version 2 in Gears 5 style

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller version 2 in Gears 5 style: Does Microsoft have a plan to make new elite controller v.2.0 in Gears 5 style? e1c4fbc4-d13e-463d-8890-5241109c6380
  4. Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle: Hey there. I'm wondering if Microsoft could please introduce a Gears 5 Controller + 5-game pack, the same that is included with the Xbox One X Gears 5 Limited Edition console. Im willing to...
  5. Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Problema con código de descarga del gear of war 3 en xbox one s[Problem with download code...: Un cordial saludo comunidad, hace unas semanas compre la consola xbox one s, la cual me ofrecía el pack de gear completo. Pero el código del gear war 3 presenta un problema, ya que al momento de...
  6. Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle: Hey there. I'm wondering if Microsoft could please introduce a Gears 5 Controller + 5-game pack, the same that is included with the Xbox One X Gears 5 Limited Edition console. Im willing to...
  7. Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 will not complete installation on xbox pc beta game pass: Error 0x87e00013 comes up...Please help [img] 07a58f42-fb1d-4a35-9924-c9af492b05a5
  8. Gears of war 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4: Formatei meu pc, reinstalei o windows 10 novamente, porém não consigo jogar Gears of war 4 que está instalado em outra partição. I formatted my pc, and I reinstalled windows 10 again, but I can...
  9. Golden gear pack

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Golden gear pack: so these golden gears pack make me so mad. On top of having a season pass with no rewards to it I spent additional money trying to golden gear. With all the packs I spent money and in game...
  10. Gears of War 2 and Gears of War 3 Golden Guns

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 and Gears of War 3 Golden Guns: So I am a huge Gears of War fan and i have all of them on backwards compatibility and I noticed that it gave me GoW 2 Golden Lancer and Hammerburst but it didn't go through to GoW 3, so I went to...