Gears 3 code doesnt work

Discus and support Gears 3 code doesnt work in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi i bought the xbox s bundle with all gears games and all the codes worked except gears 3 it keeps telling me to change region language which ive done... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JackCaruana1, Sep 28, 2019.

1. JackCaruana1
    JackCaruana1 Guest

Gears 3 code doesnt work

Hi i bought the xbox s bundle with all gears games and all the codes worked except gears 3 it keeps telling me to change region language which ive done so many times but doesnt work pls help

:)

JackCaruana1, Sep 28, 2019
  2. ngocphi Win User

Gears 3 code doesnt work

Well first yoir account region actual region and console region and language region MUST match

So if you are in france you cant select english yoi go by the nationally supported language
  3. JackCaruana1 Win User

Gears 3 code doesnt work

Hey there ,

As M3tal Daz3 has advised, reach out to the retailer for a replacement or a refund as the bundle was missing the code.

If you are unable to get assistance through the retailer then try and
    Contact Xbox Support
    for further assistance with this issue.

I hope this helps.
    Ive contacted the merchant who has yet to reply its just that the code works but i cant claim it since it keeps telling me change region language in settings which ive done alot of times
  4. XBF Erick C Win User

Gears 3 code doesnt work

Hey there JackCaruana1,

As M3tal Daz3 has advised, reach out to the retailer for a replacement or a refund as the bundle was missing the code.

If you are unable to get assistance through the retailer then try and
    Contact Xbox Support
    for further assistance with this issue.

I hope this helps.
  5. JackCaruana1 Win User

Gears 3 code doesnt work

Im from uk and everything was uk but still no use
  6. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Gears 3 code doesnt work

Contact your retailer for a replacement or a refund.
Thema:

Gears 3 code doesnt work

1. Gears 3 code doesnt work - Similar Threads - Gears code doesnt

2. Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED: so basically I've been playing Gears of War 5 on PC since launch, but yesterday something wasn't right so I decided to uninstall and reinstall well when I go to install again it takes about 5...
  3. Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE: HI Xbox team, I bought : Gears of war 4 - ok Gears ultimate version - Ok Gears 2 - OK And gears 3 don't work. i have the same message i see in all others post.... You can’t acquire this...
  4. ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes: so gears of war 5 has a promotion with rockstar energy drinks where you can get weapon skins and supply drops and free xbox live and game pass trials. ive done all the steps necessary but when i...
  5. Gears Of War 4 Pre-Order doesnt give me my codes.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears Of War 4 Pre-Order doesnt give me my codes.: I bought Gears of War 4 in the pre-order (10/07) and I didn't received my GOW codes yet. Thanks. Purchase Order: [Mod Removed] 578e38eb-be33-4673-b330-b42beadedf2e
  6. The Codes from Gears of War doesnt work!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    The Codes from Gears of War doesnt work!: I contacted customer support about not receiving codes for 360 version of Gears of War and Gears Of War 3, and they sent me over here to the forum and told me to start a new thread. What can I...
  7. need a replacement code for gears of war 1 as it doesnt work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    need a replacement code for gears of war 1 as it doesnt work: 8a8c6052-c3d1-4c6c-b273-ad43be5aeacd i get this error code whilst trying to claim this code on the xbox one.... [mod removed] need a replacement code. please and thank you...
  8. 1318060309 Gears of war 3 code doesnt work on xbox one it says something went wrong

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1318060309 Gears of war 3 code doesnt work on xbox one it says something went wrong: I Got All geqars of war game codes cause i played gears of war ultimate edition but gears of war 3 code doesnt work for me it says something went wrong please help...
  9. i just changed a gears of war 3 game-code and it doesnt give me acces to the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i just changed a gears of war 3 game-code and it doesnt give me acces to the game: i just changed a gow3 game-code and it doesnt give acces to the game even doe it says that it is installed...can i get a rep´lace code or something,or how should i proceed...
  10. My gears of war 3 code doesnt redeem it says try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gears of war 3 code doesnt redeem it says try again later: My gears of war 3 code doesnt redeem it says try again later 891fec23-e2f4-45cc-a5e7-ffd0142c86dd