Gears 3 code wont work

Discus and support Gears 3 code wont work in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ive already posted this question but i think i need to be more in detail.I bought the s with gears 1-5 now all of the codes work but for some reason... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JackCaruana1, Oct 6, 2019.

1. JackCaruana1
    JackCaruana1 Guest

Gears 3 code wont work

Ive already posted this question but i think i need to be more in detail.I bought the s with gears 1-5 now all of the codes work but for some reason gears 3 keeps stopping me from claiming it. It keeps saying to change regional language which ive done
    multiple times. I live in malta but since here isnt supported by xbox my acc is uk everything is uk. I dont know y i have to keep changing locations when gears 2 who is also a backwards compatible game works

:)

JackCaruana1, Oct 6, 2019
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Gears 3 code wont work

Sorry to hear it. The problem here is where you live. Some Xbox 360 games are not available in all regions. Even changing your region in the console wouldn't work as the system can still see your IP address.

I'm very sorry you can't get Gears 3 but I'm afraid that there is no way around the regional system
  3. JackCaruana1 Win User

Gears 3 code wont work

Yes ive tried but no use ive even contacted the seller but no use
  4. THANOS OPRESSOR Win User

Gears 3 code wont work

Good morning mate! I think I remember your case, did you try to contact support directly in the games section? See if you can chat faster can help you more clearly in a doubt on time

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
  5. James Venture-[xboxv Win User

Cannot download Gears 1 and 3 codes

Hello.

I got the same problem.

My redeem code don't work for Gears Of War 1 & 3.

I have the same issue; so that's it? it just wont let us use the codes?
  6. H3PA80R Win User

problems with the xbox digital game card

Which of the 3 gears games from the 360 wont work to download?
Thema:

Gears 3 code wont work

1. Gears 3 code wont work - Similar Threads - Gears code wont

2. Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 Install issue PC and no error code HELP FRUSTERATED: so basically I've been playing Gears of War 5 on PC since launch, but yesterday something wasn't right so I decided to uninstall and reinstall well when I go to install again it takes about 5...
  3. Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem Gears of war 3 code n Xbox ONE: HI Xbox team, I bought : Gears of war 4 - ok Gears ultimate version - Ok Gears 2 - OK And gears 3 don't work. i have the same message i see in all others post.... You can’t acquire this...
  4. ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes: so gears of war 5 has a promotion with rockstar energy drinks where you can get weapon skins and supply drops and free xbox live and game pass trials. ive done all the steps necessary but when i...
  5. Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears 5 DLC code sent by pop-up notification not recorded in Windows Xbox App...: While playing a (non-xbox app) game (Apex Legends), I received a pop-up notification delivered by the Xbox Windows App. From the first line of the message, it appeared to be something to do with...
  6. Gears 3 code doesnt work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 3 code doesnt work: Hi i bought the xbox s bundle with all gears games and all the codes worked except gears 3 it keeps telling me to change region language which ive done so many times but doesnt work pls help...
  7. Gears of war 5 wont launch, error code (-2015295486)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 5 wont launch, error code (-2015295486): Hello everyone, I recently purchased xbox game pass ultimate so I could play Gears 5 early, however the game flat out refuses to launch and I get file system error (-2015295486). I have...
  8. My codes from the Gears of War 4 package for the older games wont work

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    My codes from the Gears of War 4 package for the older games wont work: I have recently moved country and when I enter the code details, it tells me to change my language region. I have done that many times but nothing seems to work. Can you help?...
  9. My gears 2 code from Gears 4 offer wont work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gears 2 code from Gears 4 offer wont work: I got the offer that when you buy Gears 4, you get codes for all the others, and my gears 1, 3 and judgement worked and game downloaded and playable, but gears 2 says its already been redeemed and...
  10. CODES WONT REDEEM For Gears Collection

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CODES WONT REDEEM For Gears Collection: Good Evening to Everyone, Recently i Purchased the Gears of war 4 game, I have gotten the codes for the rest of Gears Collection. On the first message, it said i have the Codes for Gears of Wars...