Gears 5 Add On Wants?

Discus and support Gears 5 Add On Wants? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am not a multiplayer gamer, so more story based content for me please . 4c808b14-1ded-4738-a140-e50ec41f4e26 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Albert X, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Albert X
    Albert X Guest

Gears 5 Add On Wants?

I am not a multiplayer gamer, so more story based content for me please .

:)

Albert X, Oct 2, 2019
  2. Villarino Win User

Gears 5 Add On Wants?

Hello OklaGrizzlyBear!

For me if i could choose i would say more story missions, love the campaing but it too short, the multiplayer ok enough for me. Happy gaming for you too!
  3. LiThIuMxFaLcOn Win User

Gears 5 Add On Wants?

I want the ability to play every single character in gears history. Maybe even a story DLC!
  4. KNIGHT X IIMMOT Win User

Gears 5 Add On Wants?

I would love more campaign content.
  5. Geth Win User

Gears 5 Add On Wants?

I want them to fix the unlock system for rewards, it's to grindy.

Also the hit box issues that people are having.

Cost $20+ for 1 character skin. It's kinda ridiculous.
  6. RomkaZzz Win User

Gears 5 Add On Wants?

I want some story continue or fladh back or side quest...
Thema:

Gears 5 Add On Wants?

1. Gears 5 Add On Wants? - Similar Threads - Gears Add Wants

2. Gears pop recent patches Del Walker Crashes my game

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears pop recent patches Del Walker Crashes my game: Hello all I am not 100% sure what date Del Walker was added but my game has trouble with Del being on the map for some reason. My game only crashes when i fight someone with Del and then i cant...
  3. Not Able To Host Gears 5 Horde

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not Able To Host Gears 5 Horde: Eery time I try to host horde I get error 0x80190190. I can host versus and Escape however. 2385fe9b-b27f-4121-b9f8-9dd7add72487
  4. Controller issue in xcloud/gears 5

in XboX Insiders
    Controller issue in xcloud/gears 5: The menu button is not working even after doing a firmware upgrade on the controller, is this a known issue/something that is being worked on? I out feedback in the app. submitted by /u/robnmish...
  5. Not able to add Gears of War 3 on my Xbox One X !!!!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not able to add Gears of War 3 on my Xbox One X !!!!: Dood day, I have a problem with adding a game code which is for x box 360 on my x box one x. Two days ago i bought Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition containing old gears of wars games for x box...
  6. Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Add ons missing from gears 5 game pass ultimate on Xbox: I have xbox one x and have the game pass ultimate and downloaded the gears 5 ultimate edition but the add ons are missing, have reinstalled it and still nothing, any advice would be much...
  7. Gears of War Judgement - Add on maps for Survival

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Judgement - Add on maps for Survival: I never see more than around 25-30 players in Survival and I really enjoy this game still. However, about half the time, I can't join because I am missing a map. I have the original GOW Ultimate...
  8. Lost gears of war add ons because i got banned

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost gears of war add ons because i got banned: hello, back in early 2016 I was accused of "cheating" when I wasn't and was wondering if you could go on my old account "twistedlocut524". And pass on these add-ons to my "" account all add-ons...
  9. Gears of War 1 Add-ons on german Xbox 360 marketplace

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 1 Add-ons on german Xbox 360 marketplace: Please add the extensions for the original Gears of War to the german Xbox 360 Store! The game was also released in November 2016 on the german marketplace, but the extensions did not! Thanks....
  10. Bought Gears Of War Xbox One S Edition But Can't Download Game & Adds Ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Gears Of War Xbox One S Edition But Can't Download Game & Adds Ons: URGENT!!! Please HELP! Customer support directed me here. Bought the Gears Of War Xbox S Edition and redeemed codes but can't download. I Input codes for the GOW4: Ultimate Edition Game and LE...