Gears 5 Connection Issues

Discus and support Gears 5 Connection Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; me and my buddy tried to play co-op but everytime we try to connect we are stuck to the never ending connecting issues in game. how can we fix this? PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoeDas, Sep 9, 2019.

1. JoeDas
    JoeDas Guest

me and my buddy tried to play co-op but everytime we try to connect we are stuck to the never ending connecting issues in game. how can we fix this? PC

:)

JoeDas, Sep 9, 2019
  2. JTL1E Win User

its currently a server issue because they just launched the servers
  3. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Im sure they will solve these issues soon. Think too many people are trying to play at the same time causing issues with the server. Also happening with me.
  4. matthewiag Win User

There seems to be a few server side issues.

The Coalition and Gears of War Twitter accounts are tweeting updates.
  5. mk4Y Win User

Everyone want to play the game and also changed the region code to NZ.. I think the servers are may too busy at the moment..
  6. Livio von Büren Win User

Servers seem to be constantly undergoing maintenance due to some stability issues (check twitter). I assume that's why we can not connect.
Thema:

1. Gears 5 Connection Issues - Similar Threads - Gears Connection Issues

2. Unable to connect to servers Gears of war 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to servers Gears of war 5: on PC whenever i try to play online it gives me an error " Unable to connect to servers (0x80004005) error i have a Wired connection so my internet works . 68ee525a-1f84-4ec3-b6bf-542518a5dc49
  3. Gears 5 Connection Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Connection Issue: I use phone tethering for internet most of the time, and cannot eatablish a connection to the G5 servers. All the games in my Steam library work fine and G4 works fine, it just seems to be an...
  4. Gears 5 takes 10 minutes to load and never connects to any server

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 takes 10 minutes to load and never connects to any server: I can play campaign, and tutorial. But can't play MP Also I use Comodo Firewall, and after installing the apps of xbox pc the firewall become crazy. I now have it disabled, and still can't play....
  5. Gears 5 not connecting in-game

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 not connecting in-game: After I load into the menu's in gears 5 on the pc, the social area continues to say connecting and I can't access online features 06f62a80-4d46-4ae3-a937-fcfdb08cfa2c
  6. Code erreur 0x00000193 sur Gears Of War 4 "impossible de se connecter aux services Gears Of...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code erreur 0x00000193 sur Gears Of War 4 "impossible de se connecter aux services Gears Of...: Bonjour, j'ai un problème avec mon jeux Gears 4 cela fait un bon moment que sa marque ESCOUADE: HORS LIGNE (je ne suis pas l'or) du coup je ne peux pas jouer en privé ni en mode horde. Esque...
  7. Gears of war 4 PC « connection status changed »

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4 PC « connection status changed »: Hi there, i bought gears of war 4 PC a couple of weeks ago. at first the game was doing crazy well (great game by the way) but now, when i try to get into the main menu, an error tells me my...
  8. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes deleting saved data from everywhere while connected to MGS:V

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes deleting saved data from everywhere while connected to MGS:V: Now, I just beat the original Metal Gear Solid last night, and I loved it! Before starting Metal Gear Solid 2, I would like to do the Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes "FoxDie" easter egg. I got...
  9. Connection error always when multiplay game with friend invite on gears of war 4.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Connection error always when multiplay game with friend invite on gears of war 4.: Please tell me how to solve this problem. I have two xboxone in the room. One is xboxone X (I play), the other is xboxone S (friend plays). 1. I and friend launch gears of war 4 on each...
  10. Gears of War 4 server connection issue at the start of a new lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 server connection issue at the start of a new lobby: Every time I join a new lobby (every game on core mode) I get 2-3 minutes of teleporting and "ghost" activity...where I run around ineffectively shooting at people......sometimes I get stuck in...