Gears 5 Connection Issues

Discus and support Gears 5 Connection Issues in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; me and my buddy tried to play co-op but everytime we try to connect we are stuck to the never ending connecting issues in game. how can we fix this? PC... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoeDas, Sep 9, 2019.

1. JoeDas
    JoeDas Guest

me and my buddy tried to play co-op but everytime we try to connect we are stuck to the never ending connecting issues in game. how can we fix this? PC

:)

JoeDas, Sep 9, 2019
  2. CliffyClaffDude Win User

Gears 5 connection issues

I did reinstall it this afternoon and it has not helped, as well as check the open nat. Nothing has worked so far.
  3. CliffyClaffDude Win User

Gears 5 connection issues

What happens when you try to play online? Do you get an error message? Or is it just poor performance? Kicked from game?

If you could provide some more details on what is happening, along with the details provided when you run a Settings > Network > Network Settings and run a Network Test and Multiplayer test and let us know those details, we can start troubleshooting what
    sort of problems you're having.
    Like I said, it let's me play gears 3, 4 , and even halo just fine. But when I try to connect to gears 5 it says "unable to connect to gears of war servers". I did a connection and multiplayer check and it has been giving me the "it's all good" message no
    error sign signal. Its been clear like this from day 1 and I thought if I was patient it would solve whatever issues, but guess not.
  4. JTL1E Win User

its currently a server issue because they just launched the servers
  5. CptMorgnNoBeard Win User

Im sure they will solve these issues soon. Think too many people are trying to play at the same time causing issues with the server. Also happening with me.
  6. matthewiag Win User

There seems to be a few server side issues.

The Coalition and Gears of War Twitter accounts are tweeting updates.
Thema:

1. Gears 5 Connection Issues - Similar Threads - Gears Connection Issues

2. Cannot connect to Gears 5 services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Gears 5 services: Hi all I don't know if this is the correct place but i am all out of solutions. Since 2 days ago i cannot connect to the Gears 5 online servers anymore. Whenever i boot up the game it just keeps...
  3. A friend of mine and I downloaded Gears Of War Ultimate Edition And We Can't Connect To...

in XBoX on Windows
    A friend of mine and I downloaded Gears Of War Ultimate Edition And We Can't Connect To...: As the title says, we both downloaded the game, we log into the game, send a friend request for a story mode co-op, and neither one of us gets any kind of notification. We both have made sure that...
  4. Cannot connect to Gears 5 Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Gears 5 Services: Hello, I redeemed a code for Gears 5, installed and can launch the game properly. However, I cannot connect to the online services. I always get "offline" as status, cannot connect to the store...
  5. gears 5 profile xbox live doesn't connect on pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears 5 profile xbox live doesn't connect on pc: Hi I've got this problem with gears 5, it did not launch with xbox profile, maybe it's teredo, I don't know, someone can help me to fix this error ? Thanks d8ad2981-cc3a-4970-9aaa-08a20d06b729
  6. Gears 5 connection issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 connection issues: Ever since I got the game it's never allowed me to play online saying there is connection issues and that I'm offline. I'm able to play gears 3 and 4 online just fine, it's just this game giving...
  7. Unable to connect to servers Gears of war 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to connect to servers Gears of war 5: on PC whenever i try to play online it gives me an error " Unable to connect to servers (0x80004005) error i have a Wired connection so my internet works . 68ee525a-1f84-4ec3-b6bf-542518a5dc49
  8. Gears 5 Connection Issue

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Connection Issue: I use phone tethering for internet most of the time, and cannot eatablish a connection to the G5 servers. All the games in my Steam library work fine and G4 works fine, it just seems to be an...
  9. Gears 5 takes 10 minutes to load and never connects to any server

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 takes 10 minutes to load and never connects to any server: I can play campaign, and tutorial. But can't play MP Also I use Comodo Firewall, and after installing the apps of xbox pc the firewall become crazy. I now have it disabled, and still can't play....
  10. Gears of War 4 server connection issue at the start of a new lobby

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 server connection issue at the start of a new lobby: Every time I join a new lobby (every game on core mode) I get 2-3 minutes of teleporting and "ghost" activity...where I run around ineffectively shooting at people......sometimes I get stuck in...