Gears 5 controller keeps drifting

Discus and support Gears 5 controller keeps drifting in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hi. I recently bought the Gears 5 controller to use in my PC from my local Gamestop, and I noticed a drifting issue where every once in a while I would... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Tensei-senpai, Sep 28, 2019.

1. Gears 5 controller keeps drifting

Hi. I recently bought the Gears 5 controller to use in my PC from my local Gamestop, and I noticed a drifting issue where every once in a while I would just instantly turn right.

The next day I gave the controller back because of this, and I got the last Gears 5 controller that was in the store. And while the drifting occasionally still happened while playing gears 5. It happened all the time when I turned on Paladins. My character kept walking right no matter what I did.

I can’t figure out why this is happening, I have small usb Bluetooth 4.0 adapter that I use to connect it. But I noticed the drifting happened happened when I was connected by wire to! I’ll get a bit sad if I have to take this one back in as I can’t get a new one at Gamestop since this was the last one.

Anybody got some tips?

submitted by /u/Tensei-senpai
    [link] [comments]

/u/Tensei-senpai, Sep 28, 2019
  2. MowinMan19 Win User

Xbox one minecraft issue - character looks up at sky when loaded

Controllers up to date, no drift. this is with all 5 controllers I have. Shut down the console and restarted with different controllers.
  3. BeatboxingToad4 Win User

controllers are junk

I know this feeling 5 controllers I've lost from stick drift
  4. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Why is Xbox Controller Quality so bad ?

Unfortunately they are things that happen, to me it happened with the halo 5 controller, the lever drift
  5. BornaSh Win User

Xbox controller

I have had the controller from last chrismas, the left joystick keeps drifting
  6. NewBlacksmurf Win User

Controller

While I understand your frustrations....to be honest, drifting controller problems are resolved by replacing the controller. In my personal experiences, the controller hardware is of poor quality and this produces the drifting.

I've now had 5 different controllers since launch so for what its worth...this isn't a ideal resolution but the hardware is the issue rather than software.
Thema:

Gears 5 controller keeps drifting

1. Gears 5 controller keeps drifting - Similar Threads - Gears controller keeps

2. Elite Controller (Gears of War Edition) Peeling and Stick Drift

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller (Gears of War Edition) Peeling and Stick Drift: So, on a multiple gaming sites, many owners of these limited edition controllers have had good experiences with Microsoft repairing them even after warranty. I'm hoping for the same! My red GoW...
  3. gears 5 controller setting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears 5 controller setting: can i change R setting so when i move it down it makes player looks up and vice versa 399c4cf9-0655-493e-af2f-4aa845b9b115
  4. xbox gears 5 special controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox gears 5 special controller: hi there i am having an issue with my brand new gears 5 controller. it is having an awful lot of drift on the analog sticks and im wondering if there is a way that you recommend that i should fix...
  5. Gears of War 4 Controller Issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Controller Issues: Anyone else recently picked up Gears of War 4 on XB1 and having an issue with the controls not working? I can't get through Act 1 part 1 because I can't get the tutorial moves to execute -...
  6. Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4:PC - Can't get xbox360 controllers to work: I have an xbox 360 wireless receiver with 2 x360 controllers which work fine in lots of games. I just downloaded GOW4 to local splitscreen with my wife and the controllers aren't recognised at all...
  7. " Turn on second controller " Error in Gears of war 4 pc

in XBoX on Windows
    " Turn on second controller " Error in Gears of war 4 pc: this problem appear to me when i tried to play campaign local splitscreen in gears of war 4 i already connect a joystick but the problem is still i hope anyone help me . [img]...
  8. Second control gears of war

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Second control gears of war: Hi! I cant connect my second control to play with other person in the same xbox. I want to say, to play without internet. The local way. The game is gears of war 2 or 3. The error is the same....
  9. Gears of War Limited Edition Elite Controller

in XBoX Rewards
    Gears of War Limited Edition Elite Controller: i have never seen this Gears of War Limited Edition Elite Controller you have for 5000 vip gems on the rewards page all of a sudden but is there a way i can buy it for $200? as i can't find it...
  10. Xbox One: Gears of War 4 Crimson Omen Wireless Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One: Gears of War 4 Crimson Omen Wireless Controller: Hello, Does anyone know if the Gears of War 4 Crimson Omen Wireless Controller has expired ??? 351aebdf-d3a6-45fa-a0ba-f472a10c6d7d