gears 5 controller setting

Discus and support gears 5 controller setting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can i change R setting so when i move it down it makes player looks up and vice versa 399c4cf9-0655-493e-af2f-4aa845b9b115 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mohamedfahmy3, Sep 10, 2019.

1. gears 5 controller setting

can i change R setting so when i move it down it makes player looks up and vice versa

:)

mohamedfahmy3, Sep 10, 2019
  2. mohamedfahmy3 Win User

You'd be asking about the camera view. Check the settings to see if there's an option to invert the Y or X axis.
    thnx
  3. Robby Sayles Win User

Yes, head over to the settings area.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

You'd be asking about the camera view. Check the settings to see if there's an option to invert the Y or X axis.
  5. DanMen334 Win User

Controller Sensitivity - A Must Read!

the elite controls, allow for greater settings on buttons even joystick, personal title I have played a lot of forza horizon 4 and the division and gears 5, and you had no problem with the control
  6. Mannishpatil Win User

E3 excitement!

Gears 5 and Elite controller
Thema:

1. gears 5 controller setting - Similar Threads - gears controller setting

2. Gears of war 4 controller ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4 controller ?: I want to download gears of war 4 for pc through game pass my question is can i use a wirless xbox one controller with this game ? 609b9109-1b50-479c-b6d3-fdab6c998249
  3. Gears 5 Kait Diaz controller MIC NOT WORKING

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 Kait Diaz controller MIC NOT WORKING: So I’m having a problem with my Brand new Gears 5 Kait Diaz limited edition controller. The headset jack doesn’t work, no matter what I try nothing works. I can hear sound and others talking, but...
  4. Gears of war keeps telling me controller not signed in and won't let me play online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war keeps telling me controller not signed in and won't let me play online: Gears of war keeps telling me controller not signed in and won't allow me to play on line 5561b045-d66c-4436-a550-a3256aa64a09
  5. xbox one x gears 5 edition controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one x gears 5 edition controller: My Xbox one controller that came with my Xbox one x gears of war 5 edition console suddenly stopped working . contacted support via online chat and wasn't able to resolve my issue. so today I...
  6. Gears 5 Limited edition Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 Limited edition Controller: I recently purchased a Gears 5 limited edition one x console about a month ago, RB button on the controller started acting up and not registering 100% of the time when being pressed. I submitted...
  7. Xbox one elite controller version 2 in Gears 5 style

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one elite controller version 2 in Gears 5 style: Does Microsoft have a plan to make new elite controller v.2.0 in Gears 5 style? e1c4fbc4-d13e-463d-8890-5241109c6380
  8. Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle: Hey there. I'm wondering if Microsoft could please introduce a Gears 5 Controller + 5-game pack, the same that is included with the Xbox One X Gears 5 Limited Edition console. Im willing to...
  9. Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Introduce Gears 5 Controller + 1-5 game bundle: Hey there. I'm wondering if Microsoft could please introduce a Gears 5 Controller + 5-game pack, the same that is included with the Xbox One X Gears 5 Limited Edition console. Im willing to...
  10. Gears elite controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears elite controller: My gears of war xbox elite controller has several issues the rubber grips are coming off lb is not working I was wondering if i can send it in for repairs? I will pay of course...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. controller setting gears 5