Gears 5 doesn't appear in the Xbox Beta app

Discus and support Gears 5 doesn't appear in the Xbox Beta app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem and it is very annoying right now. Yesterday I had to put my hard drive into NFTS because it was on FAT and Gears 5 wasn't... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by AlexisV1, Sep 12, 2019.

1. AlexisV1
    AlexisV1 Guest

Hi,

I have a problem and it is very annoying right now.

Yesterday I had to put my hard drive into NFTS because it was on FAT and Gears 5 wasn't installing at all.

This morning I wanted to play, Gears 5 was installed on my NFTS drive, perfect until this point. I clicked to play in the Xbox Beta App and nothing happened. Just a little window saying "type Xbox in the research bar to improve the settings for playing"
    but I have no idea then what to do. I closed the Xbox Beta App then and relaunched it. Gears 5 was not there anymore, when I select "games I owned", there is nothing even if I see 60 GB space used for it and when I connect to my Microsoft account on google
    chrome, I obviously see in that I redeemed Gears 5 yesterday with a code. I can also see that I own the game in the Microsoft Store but can't install it because the space in my NFTS drive is already used by guess what... Gears 5 !

So I relaunched my computer, still nothing on the Xbox App. I uninstalled the App and installed it again, still no games owned...

If someone knows what to do or if it happened to someone, let me know !

Thank you

:)

AlexisV1, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

1. Gears 5 doesn't appear in the Xbox Beta app - Similar Threads - Gears doesn't appear

2. Online doesn't work on Microsoft's games (Forza, Gears 4 etc...) - I play on PC with Windows 10

in XBoX on Windows
    Online doesn't work on Microsoft's games (Forza, Gears 4 etc...) - I play on PC with Windows 10: Each Microsoft's games I play online on my PC with Windows 10 (Forza Horizon 4, Gears 4, Gears 5) don't work after 2 minutes. At first it works, I can be online then 2-3 minutes later, online...
  3. Won "Driver Gear" from Motorsport 7 Virtual Key but doesn't work

in XBoX Rewards
    Won "Driver Gear" from Motorsport 7 Virtual Key but doesn't work: Won a Driver Gear in the Forza Motorsport 7 Virtual Key Instant Win Sweepstakes. Received the congratulatory email with prize code. Upon entering code, I receive: Sorry, an unexpected error has...
  4. Gears of War 2 Redeem Code doesn't work!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 2 Redeem Code doesn't work!: I got my gears promotion codes but the Gears of War 2 code doesn't work. It calms to be redeemed when I never redeemed it. It's not even in my game apps 0e7e80b1-c77a-471a-8fd0-3ac2cff13ecb
  5. Gears of war 4 (windows 10) doesn't launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 (windows 10) doesn't launch: After three days of downloads, I finally launch the game but the server does not start, I update: Windows, my graphics card (geforce Gtx 1080), I go through the forums, I try all the proposed...
  6. Gears 4 Co-Op Broken (If Coop doesn't work, or you had to do a workaround please reply)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 Co-Op Broken (If Coop doesn't work, or you had to do a workaround please reply): All, Please be advised this issue only impacts the Co-Op Campaign of GoW4. Horde and other MP modes should function fine. When attempting to play GoW 4 Coop whichever player is not the host ends...
  7. Gears of War 1 and 3 codes doesn't work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 1 and 3 codes doesn't work: Can't redeem codes for GoW 1 and 3. GoW 2 and Judgment works fine. My gamer tag is ( [Mod Removed - Please do not post personal information] ). When I try on Xbox One it says: "You can't acquire...
  8. Xbox one Gears of War Custom edition - Doesn't have previous game versions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one Gears of War Custom edition - Doesn't have previous game versions: I 'm kind of disapointed because I just bought the Xbox One Gears of War 4 custom edition (yes, the red one) and the Gears of War 4 game code doesn't have the previous games editions (Gears 1,2...
  9. Codes for Gears of War and Gears of War 3 doesn't work!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Codes for Gears of War and Gears of War 3 doesn't work!: hi there. I'm also received download codes on my Xbox one, but codes of Gears o Wars 1 and 3 doesn't working, change location in USA does help. Help! Microsoft Service says that the publisher...
  10. I got this Gears of War 2 live gold 48h trial and it doesn't work.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got this Gears of War 2 live gold 48h trial and it doesn't work.: I got this 48h live gold that comes with the game and the code doesn't work. I already tried to retrieved it on the PC or on the Xbox itself, but i keep getting the same "error" message.(my...