Gears 5 erro de instalacao [Mod Translation-Gears 5 installation error]

Discus and support Gears 5 erro de instalacao [Mod Translation-Gears 5 installation error] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; nao consigo instalar o jogo Gears 5 na minha maquina ... sempre esta apresentando o erro de dll. [Mod Translation-I can not install the game Gears 5... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ivissonsk8, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Ivissonsk8
    Ivissonsk8 Guest

nao consigo instalar o jogo Gears 5 na minha maquina ... sempre esta apresentando o erro de dll.

[Mod Translation-I can not install the game Gears 5 on my machine ... is always presenting the dll error.]

Gears 5 erro de instalacao [Mod Translation-Gears 5 installation error] [​IMG]

:)

Ivissonsk8, Sep 12, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Ivissonsk8,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

From the screenshot, it looks like the game is still installed on the hard drive but is corrupted and needs to be re-installed. Open the Start menu and look in the recently downloaded section for Gears 5 and then just right click and uninstall. You can also
    open the Microsoft Store and go into your game library and uninstall from there.

First, properly make sure that the game is uninstalled from your PC and then try re-installing the game again.
  3. xJio 666 fleeDx Win User

Runtime Error

salut , j ai le meme soucis quand j essaie de me connecter sur le site gears of war avec mon wlid . J ai testé sur 5 pc differents et toujours le meme message " erreur runtime " qui specifie que le probleme vien ou de windows live ou de gears of war ,
    j espere que vous pourrez arranger ce soucis merci

[mod translation: hello, I have the same worries
    when I try to connect the site with my
    gears of war WLID. J have tested it on
    5 different pc and still
    the same message "runtime error" which specifies
    that the problem vien or windows live
    or gears of war, I hope you can fix what
    worries thank you]
  4. XBF Diego M Win User

Preordine Gears 5 [Mod Translation-Preorder Gears 5]

Hi MarsFollower,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums.

It should state that you own the product on top of the display cover art with a check mark. If you see the completed transaction from your
    Microsoft Account order history, then you own the license to the Standard digital version. The Microsoft Store may be taking your active Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscription
    into affect over the license to the Standard edition, although if you have the proof of purchase in your Microsoft account order history, then you have nothing to worry about and you should still be able to play Gears 5 once your Xbox Game Pass subscription
    ends.

I hope this helps!
  5. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Windows 7 and Gears 5 Ultimate Edition

6. RedCarGamer Win User

Store

Tem algum código de erro?

[Translated]

Appears any error code?
Thema:

1. Gears 5 erro de instalacao [Mod Translation-Gears 5 installation error] - Similar Threads - Gears erro instalacao

2. Gears 5 dropping weapon if running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 dropping weapon if running: Hello, I have a very strange problem in Gears 5. When I press A Button and start running my characters drops the active weapon. I can't do nothing! The Controller Layout is Standard and I tried...
  3. Xbox game pass PC, unable to reinstall Gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass PC, unable to reinstall Gears 5: Tried to re-install gears 5 using the games pass cause it would not start up. Now When I click install, preparing quickly flashes and the button to install displays again. Will not install to...
  4. Gears 4 - Locust Multiplayer Skins: Worth It?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 - Locust Multiplayer Skins: Worth It?: Hello there! (General Kenobi) I've recently got back into Gears 4 solely for multiplayer. I wanted to give it a chance as I skipped the online part of the game upon release, but I want to look...
  5. Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant redeem game codes for Gears of war 2 and 3: Bought xbox x Gears edition, came with 4 redeem codes, 1 for games 4 and 5 and 3 more for games 1 - 3. Code for games 1, 4 and 5 worked but not for 2 or 3. It says i cant aquire this item in my...
  6. I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020.

in XBoX on Windows
    I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020.: I am unable to install Gears Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 because of Error Code 0x80242020, this error code appears when I try to start downloading the game and I am left with nothing on how to...
  7. Problema em Gears 5 pc (Problem in Gears 5 PC)

in XBoX on Windows
    Problema em Gears 5 pc (Problem in Gears 5 PC): GameRunTime failed to initialize or get title id - this machine doesn´t have Gaming Service or installed version is incompatible, or this version of the game needs to be reinstalled...
  8. Gears 5 Crashes and causes my mic to not work.

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Crashes and causes my mic to not work.: Has anyone had this happen or found a solution? Gears 5 since launch crashes pretty frequently during the load times between games or on start up. Basically anytime I see the gear spinning in the...
  9. Gears of War Ultimate Edition on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War Ultimate Edition on PC: So I was recently digging around in some old stuff and I found the pamphlet that came with my first Xbox One from 2016 with game codes for Gears of War Ultimate Edition. I looked it up and found...
  10. Gears 5 issue after last uptade

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 issue after last uptade: Hey everyone! Good afternoon. So, after downloading the last uptade today I am getting some trouble to play the game. It is lagging every time I try to simply walk or move the character as you can...