Gears 5 erro de instalacao [Mod Translation-Gears 5 installation error]

Discus and support Gears 5 erro de instalacao [Mod Translation-Gears 5 installation error] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; nao consigo instalar o jogo Gears 5 na minha maquina ... sempre esta apresentando o erro de dll. [Mod Translation-I can not install the game Gears 5... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ivissonsk8, Sep 12, 2019.

1. Ivissonsk8
    Ivissonsk8 Guest

nao consigo instalar o jogo Gears 5 na minha maquina ... sempre esta apresentando o erro de dll.

[Mod Translation-I can not install the game Gears 5 on my machine ... is always presenting the dll error.]

Gears 5 erro de instalacao [Mod Translation-Gears 5 installation error] [​IMG]

:)

Ivissonsk8, Sep 12, 2019
  2. XBF Diego M Win User

Hi Ivissonsk8,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot the issue.

From the screenshot, it looks like the game is still installed on the hard drive but is corrupted and needs to be re-installed. Open the Start menu and look in the recently downloaded section for Gears 5 and then just right click and uninstall. You can also
    open the Microsoft Store and go into your game library and uninstall from there.

First, properly make sure that the game is uninstalled from your PC and then try re-installing the game again.
  3. sandropereira1 Win User

Quando tento baixar alguns jogos na windows store com o Game Pass para PC aparece essa msg "ocorreu um erro de nossa parte tente novamente mais tarde"

estava dando esse mesmo erro ao tentar instalar o gear 5. desinstalei o avira e instalou normalmente.

[Translation-was giving that same error when trying to install gear 5. Uninstalled Avira and installed normally.]
  4. JoelAlves1987 Win User

Xbox one x potential.

Isso acontece com gears of war 4, em quanto o gears of war 5 tem metade da instalacao.
  5. Roman Ivanovich Win User

What MP online games you play?

Gears 5 mostly and Tekken 7 at the moment
    Gears 5 не поспоришь

[Mod Translation - Gears 5 you can’t argue]
  6. Salaolord Win User

Golden Joysticks Awards 2019

Coincido con muchos de los premios pero estoy muy en desacuerdo con otros tantos. Gears 5 juego del año? Ufff no lo sé

[Mod Translation - I agree with many of the awards but I
    strongly disagree with many others.
    Gears 5 game of the year? Ufff I don't know]
Thema:

1. Gears 5 erro de instalacao [Mod Translation-Gears 5 installation error] - Similar Threads - Gears erro instalacao

2. Gears Of War 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears Of War 5: I recently bought Gears 5 and tried everything on ever forum that i read to try and get the game to install on my xbox one but no success. What is the solution to this ongoing problem with Gears...
  3. Ayuda para sacar un logro de gears 1 (xbox 360)logro en serio[Translation-Help to take a...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ayuda para sacar un logro de gears 1 (xbox 360)logro en serio[Translation-Help to take a...: El requisito para el logro es matar 10000 entonces me an dicho q solo se pueden sacar en zona de guerra y ejecucion entonces la pregunta es porque si tengo 11000 kills en ejecucion a un no me lo...
  4. Gears 5 MS please changes the studio

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 MS please changes the studio: Please changes the Studio for this Game the team is incompetent and RUINS this nice Game. Please please do what before is to late, I never buy games from this studio again. Change the Studio...
  5. microsoft store에서 제가 소유한 gears 5 게임을 추가하려는데 무한로딩에 걸립니다.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store에서 제가 소유한 gears 5 게임을 추가하려는데 무한로딩에 걸립니다.: [img] xbox 본체도우미에 들어가면 내 게임에 gears 5 가 없어서 mocrosoft store에서 게임을 찾아보세요(여기 오타도 있습니다.)를 눌러 [img] 가 소 하 있는 gears 5 를 클릭해서 들어가면 [img] 이 게 무한로딩이 걸립니다. 며 부터 시도해보 다양한 방법으로 시도해봤는데 가 소 하지 않은 다른...
  6. Gears 5 Limited edition Controller

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 5 Limited edition Controller: I recently purchased a Gears 5 limited edition one x console about a month ago, RB button on the controller started acting up and not registering 100% of the time when being pressed. I submitted...
  7. Gears 5 Dave commanders door

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Dave commanders door: Act 1 Chapter 1. I like the game but can't seem to play it because of this issue. Can't use Dave to open the commanders door. i've seen a few other posts about this issue without any answers. I've...
  8. Gears 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5: Apparently the shotgun that was updated yesterday to many led disgust since the damage you do with it varies, and I don't know if they will solve it. 03f9db62-c112-40ba-94d1-ece59aa69e25
  9. GEARS 5 EN PC

in XBoX on Windows
    GEARS 5 EN PC: Detectamos el siguiente error irrecuperable y no es posible continuar: La tarjeta grafica dejo de responder. Asegurate de que los controladores de tu tarjeta grafica esten actualizados a la...
  10. xbox game pass gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox game pass gears 5: Tenho o xbox game pass para pc, baixei o gears 5 mas ao tentar jogar, apos pedir para apertar enter para iniciar o jogo, ele fica na tela de loading e nao carrega, alguem pode me ajudar?...