Gears 5 game stuck

Discus and support Gears 5 game stuck in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; The game is stuck w/ the welder bot on the doors to the mine. We can't get in to the mine.I've waited 1 hour, welder froze.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CHACE1714, Sep 22, 2019.

1. CHACE1714
    CHACE1714 Guest

Gears 5 game stuck

The game is stuck w/ the welder bot on the doors to the mine. We can't get in to the mine.I've waited 1 hour, welder froze.

:)

CHACE1714, Sep 22, 2019
  2. zmaster2XXX Win User

Gears 5 game stuck

try exiting the game fully, resetting the console, and try again.
  3. iRespect L8 Win User

Gears 5 game stuck

This can happen but is not frequent, in which case a reset in the game would solve
  4. CHACE1714 Win User

Gears 5 game stuck

I'll try that. Thank you very much, I highly appreciate it. Take care and God bless you and your family.
  5. XBA_Hype Win User

Gears 5 game stuck

sorry you have run into a bug, head on over to gears support and report the bug so it can be looked into if its not already being done -

gears support
  6. DI3Beezy Win User

If you had to choose a video game to be stuck in for eternity, what would it be?

My first thought was Gears 5. I can see myself playing that game for a long time, especially since I'm a fan of the Horde mode. Just wish I had more time to play the 50 waves now.

However, this topic is what game would you like to be stuck in, and Gears (or any other shooter) is the last game I'd want to be stuck in. I'd rather not fight through wars against monsters for eternity.
    Haha! I had the same thought. There are plenty of games like Gears that I love, but would NEVER want to be stuck in.
Thema:

Gears 5 game stuck

1. Gears 5 game stuck - Similar Threads - Gears game stuck

2. Xbox game pass beta for PC: gears of war 5, whole game just disappeared from the menu, dl...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox game pass beta for PC: gears of war 5, whole game just disappeared from the menu, dl...: I have just started up Gears Of war 5, on xbox gamespass beta for pc, It went to the load screen, then said i needed an update, i closed it, opened it up again, and the whole game appeared to have...
  3. Gears 5 on the Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 on the Xbox Game Pass: I had went to the Xbox Game Pass to download Gears 5 and it only gives me the option to buy the game. All the other games give me the option to download except for Gears 5. I do currently game...
  4. Crackdown 3 and Gears 5 Both wont sync Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Crackdown 3 and Gears 5 Both wont sync Xbox game pass: Hello, I have been trying for hours to get crackdown 3 or gears 5 to work on my computer. They both do the same thing, once i start the game its gets to the screen that says "press any button to...
  5. Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition game code redeem issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition game code redeem issue: Hello community, I recently bought a Xbox One X Gears 5 limited edition in Japan and ran into game code redeem issue. Typed in Gears 5 and Gears 4 game codes and received both games smoothly but...
  6. Gears pop recent patches Del Walker Crashes my game

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears pop recent patches Del Walker Crashes my game: Hello all I am not 100% sure what date Del Walker was added but my game has trouble with Del being on the map for some reason. My game only crashes when i fight someone with Del and then i cant...
  7. Game pass - Gears 5 - It's not installed.

in XBoX on Windows
    Game pass - Gears 5 - It's not installed.: I can't play further than 1st act, because game it's not fully installed, but it isn't installing or downloading. It's stopped at 78%. What should i do? 9ddb0921-b594-46fa-b019-8306c5124bf6
  8. Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass)

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to install/play Gears 5 after download (Xbox PC Game Pass): Hi folks, Gears 5 was previously working on my PC. I did a reformat for unrelated reasons and reinstalled Gears 5. The Xbox app indicated the download was done, but presented me with the Install...
  9. Problems with installing Gears 5 on xbox game pass pc

in XBoX on Windows
    Problems with installing Gears 5 on xbox game pass pc: Hi, so I've had this problem for a while now, basically I was playing Gears 5 when it released like a month ago, but suddenly it just stopped working, I think it uninstalled itself for some...
  10. Gears of War 4 Windows 10 Stuck at 30 fps in game even on Low

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Windows 10 Stuck at 30 fps in game even on Low: How exactly would I be able to get unlimited framerate for this game? In my settings it shows that I have the framerate uncapped and when I benchmark I'm barely using any VRAM. I have V-Sync...