Gears 5 horde question

Discus and support Gears 5 horde question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; can i play offline and how playing with locked slots with 4 bots if its online only and i keep getting booted from match saying something about... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by steve210887, Oct 7, 2019.

1. steve210887
    steve210887 Guest

Gears 5 horde question

can i play offline and how

playing with locked slots with 4 bots if its online only and i keep getting booted from match saying something about connectivity issues net is fine xbox store is working fine

how do i unlock advanced modifiers i finished a wave of horde with all 3 starters on nothing

can i in horde have cog heroes as bots cole baird etc instead of cog soldier

:)

steve210887, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Biggshow Win User

Gears 5 horde question

To the first question, I do not believe you can play offline. I believe the game is always online. As far as the connection, I know there was still some lingering issues regarding connection to the servers. But I would almost say check your internet connection
    and make sure you have an Ethernet cable instead of wifi for a better connection. I have only run a few with a friend of mine but I think he got the modifiers from completing the 50 waves. Once you finish it is when you can get them. And no for the last question.
    Hero's are only for actual players. Not sure why but it is just how they have it set up
  3. ScozzTheUniGuy Win User

GoW 3 your highest wave on horde

Got to round 20 with 4 friends (5 players). Such good fun as we hadn't played the Gears 3 horde before. It's a great evolution from Gears 2 horde.
  4. XS1CkSk1LLZX94 Win User

Your best female character in games

I'm definitely enjoying playing as Kait on gears 5 especially on horde
  5. kRevali Win User

Hardest achievement?

Seriously from Gears 3 - 5, even 4 I got so close but playing Horde is a nightmare.
  6. ABigSweatyBear Win User

Which is better Gears 5 or 4?

In my short time with Gears 5 so far, I much prefer it. Everything feels tighter and Horde is better than ever!
Thema:

Gears 5 horde question

1. Gears 5 horde question - Similar Threads - Gears horde question

2. Gears 5 Discussion: Jack in Horde mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Discussion: Jack in Horde mode: Olá, ainda nao esperimentei o modo horda... dizem que está bacana mais com alguns bug... houve uma atualização hoje, espero que tenham corrigido. só pretendo voltar no gears 5 quando tiver melhor...
  3. Gears of war 4 Horde mode

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4 Horde mode: Hey, I just bought gears of war 4 and cannot access Horde mode. When i try use A button (or enter at keyboard) nothing happened on screen 1 after i choose "standard mode" in horde, i havent the...
  4. This guy keeps moving and destroying stuff in horde mode in gears of war 4 help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    This guy keeps moving and destroying stuff in horde mode in gears of war 4 help: I recorded in game video of some stuff a guy did (gamertag: Lba44) he keeps wasting time and destroying fro other players in gears of war 4 horde mode and if you check my recording on my profile()...
  5. Gears of War 4 Horde Mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Horde Mode: Hello. I understand I need Xbox Live Gold for horde mode. If I get gold, can I play Horde mode on GOW4 local splitscreen? If so, does the other player need to have a gold account as well or can...
  6. Gears 2 japan horde XP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 2 japan horde XP!: hi me and my buddies getting together to go through the japan version of gears 2. Looks like there is a problem with the XP in horde, for example one wave of casual only netting 50xp. Can this...
  7. Gears of war 4 makes multiple selection of horde bounty cards, as a result cards not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 makes multiple selection of horde bounty cards, as a result cards not working: Already described it here but no reaction https://gearsofwar.com/en-us/forums/a35773093fe74d3d9970e0a896b16d6d/threads/game-makes-multiple-sel... I guess with the update from July the feature...
  8. 2 players Campaign mode/versus/horde doesn't work when playing Gears of War 2 Backwards ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 players Campaign mode/versus/horde doesn't work when playing Gears of War 2 Backwards ...: I can't figure out how to get a 2nd local player to join me on Co-op campaign mode, versus or horde mode? When I try and add the 2nd user on the 2nd controller it only gives me the options to have...
  9. Gears 2 horde in clubs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 2 horde in clubs: Hi everyone, if you miss the original gears of war horde mode and think it is dead, then think again!! There is a lot of people that still play this horde privately. I have set up a club that is...
  10. Gears 4 horde issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears 4 horde issues: My niece and I started playing Gears 4 horde gearsmas jingle juives normal and we both won over 1,000 coins each from the kills and bounties of killing 100 yesterday. My niece played on guest from...