Gears 5 I cannot advance past Act1 Chapter 2

Discus and support Gears 5 I cannot advance past Act1 Chapter 2 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have just purchased and started playing Gears 5 on my PC and the game will not move beyond Act 1 Chapter 2. It does not give me the option to open to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BrianCorrigan2, Oct 18, 2020 at 8:22 PM.

1. Gears 5 I cannot advance past Act1 Chapter 2

I have just purchased and started playing Gears 5 on my PC and the game will not move beyond Act 1 Chapter 2. It does not give me the option to open to door to meet Jinn after collecting the component.

Please Advise

:)

BrianCorrigan2, Oct 18, 2020 at 8:22 PM
  2. DrowsierMoth59 Win User

Anybody down for some Gears 3 Co-op?

I am man! i need 1-2 more players for it. we are looking to get them really fast because we are starting it now, we already got to act1 chapter 6 but if u join in with us now we can go back later on with you to help u get chapter 1-5

My gamer tag is NewBomb turk66
  3. SharpDeadEye84 Win User

Can not download sea of thieves from the game pass on pc.

Yes I keep getting that with Gears 5 over the past 24 hours. Cannot download it
  4. The 1 Mr E Win User

I cannot progress past chapter 1

your the only person ive heard of with this problem. Something a little different happened to me, I couldn't get to the lower left of the map,,,, tried n tried again. Turns out there was a speck of dust on the disc, wiped it off, problem was solved
  5. ThorX360 Win User

Which is better Gears 5 or 4?

Asking which Gears in this generation is better Gears 5 or 4, what do you think?
    I prefer Gears 5! It has a better story, an amazing graphic and a lot of content compared to the previous chapter.
  6. xBDevilsx Win User

4 Player co-op

just act 4: chapter 6 and act 5: chapter 2, along with chapter 1 in raams shadow.
Thema:

Gears 5 I cannot advance past Act1 Chapter 2

1. Gears 5 I cannot advance past Act1 Chapter 2 - Similar Threads - Gears cannot advance

2. Gears of War 4 Cannot sign on to Xbox Live profile

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 4 Cannot sign on to Xbox Live profile: I recently purchased Gears of War 4 and, so far, have been unable to play it. I get to title screen, press enter and get the "cannot sign onto xbox live profile" error message that so many before...
  3. Cannot play gears 5 online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot play gears 5 online: I cannot play ANY of the online features that gears 5 has to offer. I know that its an internet problem because I cant play it at my house with my At&t wifi, but I can play it just fine at my...
  4. Cannot connect to Gears 5 services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Gears 5 services: Hi all I don't know if this is the correct place but i am all out of solutions. Since 2 days ago i cannot connect to the Gears 5 online servers anymore. Whenever i boot up the game it just keeps...
  5. Cannot connect to Gears 5 Services

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot connect to Gears 5 Services: Hello, I redeemed a code for Gears 5, installed and can launch the game properly. However, I cannot connect to the online services. I always get "offline" as status, cannot connect to the store...
  6. impossibile aggiornare o eseguire gears 5[Translation-cannot update or run gears 5]

in XBoX on Windows
    impossibile aggiornare o eseguire gears 5[Translation-cannot update or run gears 5]: salve, ho un problema durante l 'avvio di gears 5. cliccando su riproduci si chiude il programma xbox, vorrei precisare che poco prima era partito un aggiornamento del gioco di 11 gb che però...
  7. Cannot redeem code for Gears 5 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot redeem code for Gears 5 Ultimate Edition: Hello world! I purchased in Romania an xbox one X Gears 5 Special Edition and when i try to redeem a code of Gears 5 ( Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4) and Gears of War: Ultimate edition are...
  8. I cannot redeem a code of Gears 5 Ultimate Edition.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem a code of Gears 5 Ultimate Edition.: Hello world! I purchased in Romania an xbox one X Gears 5 Special Edition and when i try to redeem a code of Gears 5 ( Ultimate Edition and Gears of War 4) and Gears of War: Ultimate edition are...
  9. Cannot play or install Gears 5 Ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot play or install Gears 5 Ultimate: Hello, I need some help, thank you in advance: 1. Yesterday I downloaded the Xbox (Beta) app and then Gears 5 Ultimate. 2. The download went fine and after done, I launched the game. 3. It...
  10. 战争机器5无法进入游戏 -[Translation - Gears of War 5 cannot enter the game]

in XBoX on Windows
    战争机器5无法进入游戏 -[Translation - Gears of War 5 cannot enter the game]: 系统一直显示 法载入xbox档案 -[Translation - The system keeps showing that the xbox file cannot be loaded] 4ef4550d-5441-4441-8f8b-00b0b8d36a09