Gears 5 issue after last uptade

Discus and support Gears 5 issue after last uptade in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hey everyone! Good afternoon. So, after downloading the last uptade today I am getting some trouble to play the game. It is lagging every time I try to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Mr Calazans, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Mr Calazans
    Mr Calazans Guest

Hey everyone! Good afternoon. So, after downloading the last uptade today I am getting some trouble to play the game. It is lagging every time I try to simply walk or move the character as you can see below:

Gears 5 issue after last uptade [​IMG]

:)

Mr Calazans, Sep 19, 2019
  2. megamn606 Win User

I'm dealing with the same issue right now, and have tried all of the suggested steps. My game freezes with any input at all, (mouse or keyboard) and this issue does not occur in any other games on my PC, which meets the recommended
    requirements for gears 5 and ran it flawlessly until this recent update.

Thank you for your help!
  3. jdpup1300 Win User

as with any live launch theres always gonna be some bugs to squish we just have to enjoy the ride and buckle up
  4. Robby Sayles Win User

They are working on a fix. Hopefully, they'll get it resolved.
  5. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello Calazans,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns consistent lag and frame rate drop within Gears 5 on your Windows 10 PC.

Our suggestion here as we further investigate these occurrences, please attempt to follow our
    game freezes or stops responding on a Windows 10 device for general troubleshooting steps when it comes
    to gameplay issues on Windows 10. Can you clarify if this is the only game experiencing this issue?

Try this out for us and then clarify the question above and we'll be right here awaiting your response.

Best wishes!
  6. megamn606 Win User

For anyone seeing this for the first time or following back up to see if there is any new information...I have some!

For whatever reason, this most recent update to Gears 5 seems to have made this issue come up if you have _any_ form of Razer software running while you play the game. I was able to resolve this by simply closing all of my Razer applications and starting the
    game up normally.

Hopefully the game will get patched again soon so this won't be necessary, but this looks to do the trick for now!
Thema:

1. Gears 5 issue after last uptade - Similar Threads - Gears issue last

2. Gears 5 Issue - Loop problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Issue - Loop problem: Hello people I got Gears 5 from the Microsoft Store and just today when I opened the game like I normally do I got this window I've never seen before looking for game updates. The window...
  3. Gears of War Judgement Download Issue on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Judgement Download Issue on Xbox 360: I am trying to download Gears of War Judgement on my Xbox 360. Every time the download gets to 80% it restarts at 0%. I have been trying for days to download this game. Here are all the things I...
  4. Can't run Metal Gear Solid 3 on Xbox Series! Have issue 0x803F8001

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't run Metal Gear Solid 3 on Xbox Series! Have issue 0x803F8001: I have bought Metal Gear Solid 2&3 half year ago, but I receive 0x803F8001 error when try to start it Please help 26d5d0c6-a518-4c88-82ab-9c0f3772473f
  5. Can't install Gears 5 or Tactics - preview issue?

in XboX Insiders
    Can't install Gears 5 or Tactics - preview issue?: So Gears 5 and Tactics have vanished from my installed games list and if I try to reinstall them, they go through the process of downloading and installing but then just disappear again? Anyone...
  6. Gears 5 co-op campaign and review change issue

in XBoX Accessibility
    Gears 5 co-op campaign and review change issue: So I have Gears 5 and went to play the campaign with my friends cause you can do that but when I invited two of my friends each on separate occasion it kicked them out and I tried joining them...
  7. Forza 4 disconnects during online races & Top Gear Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza 4 disconnects during online races & Top Gear Issues: I run Forza 4 Ultimate Edition on Windows 10 and have issues with online races as well as the Top Gear challenge issue I opened up the ports on my router, I added the teredo server and such...
  8. Gears tactics game bugs on Series X, quick resume issue

in XboX Insiders
    Gears tactics game bugs on Series X, quick resume issue: So gears tactics plays fine, however when i come to the game after loading another it does quick resume and brings me to the menu but i cant do anything, no response from controller, this happened...
  9. Gears of war 2 and 3 sign in issue on xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 2 and 3 sign in issue on xbox one: Hello! I have recently downloaded gears of war 2 and 3 from xbox games pass. When I tried to play it, it says no profile is signed in. I tried to "download profile" but it's giving me an error...
  10. Gear of war 4 - Last update issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of war 4 - Last update issue: Hi Support, I can't go through this door in the game I see a few videos were the door opens automatically, and for me remains close. Can you help me please? Thanks, Enzo [img]...