Gears 5 MS please changes the studio

Discus and support Gears 5 MS please changes the studio in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Please changes the Studio for this Game the team is incompetent and RUINS this nice Game. Please please do what before is to late, I never buy games... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Bazinga I Core, Feb 21, 2020.

1. Gears 5 MS please changes the studio

Please changes the Studio for this Game the team is incompetent and RUINS this nice Game.

Please please do what before is to late, I never buy games from this studio again.

Change the Studio for Gears 6 whit people with love for the Game and not for the wallet.

:)

Bazinga I Core, Feb 21, 2020
  2. djmistaspot Win User

Whenever you make a bold claim like this you should at least put some examples reinforcing your opinion
  3. BakyOsijekHr Win User

A lot of work, love, and effort are is invested in Gears. I t is never easy to deliver what everyone wants. But, if you try, you can see the love behind this game.
  4. annix Win User

Just dropping my two cents, but I think The Coalition did an amazing job with Gears 5, it's easily one of the strongest entries in the series. Not only that, but the Ultimate Edition of the game is free with Game Pass. Not sure how thag factors in to the
    "doing it for the money" hypothesis.
  5. Sitchenn Win User

I know there seems to be some rage towards Coalition after Gears 4 and 5, but I quite like their take on the series and I'm enjoying what they're doing. Honestly, I feel like they're the right developers to keep up with it and look forward to more Gears.
  6. The Cow Ruler Win User

As someone who was never much of a fan of Gears but played all of them I have to say that I don't see whats so wrong with the game. Upon launch it would have been a whole different story but that's just because it was riddled with bugs and problems. Now
    the game is in great working order and I have spent hundreds of hours on it already. I honestly think they did a fantastic job.
Thema:

1. Gears 5 MS please changes the studio - Similar Threads - Gears please changes

2. Please Help Game pass On Window Store PC Gear of war 4 can't download.

in XBoX on Windows
    Please Help Game pass On Window Store PC Gear of war 4 can't download.: [img] please help me 2976d0de-7e44-4a80-a4c2-7e19d863c29a
  3. Please,help us to fix the Sybarite achievement in Gears of War Judgment

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please,help us to fix the Sybarite achievement in Gears of War Judgment: There is an achievement in this game Please,help us to fix the Sybarite achievement in Gears of War Judgmentcalled Sybarite. For this achievement, players must participate in a weekly cycle to...
  4. Need help with this gears 4 mission ive been at it for 5 hours please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with this gears 4 mission ive been at it for 5 hours please help: add PACOSAURS REX PLEASE HELP a4815436-95b0-4059-b886-324e3c12986f
  5. Metal Gear Survive Help, Please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Metal Gear Survive Help, Please: I downloaded Metal Gear Survive last night and was playing for nearly 7 hours. I woke up this morning to play and I've been getting kicked from the servers everytime I start the single-player...
  6. Gears 4 Co-Op Broken (If Coop doesn't work, or you had to do a workaround please reply)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 4 Co-Op Broken (If Coop doesn't work, or you had to do a workaround please reply): All, Please be advised this issue only impacts the Co-Op Campaign of GoW4. Horde and other MP modes should function fine. When attempting to play GoW 4 Coop whichever player is not the host ends...
  7. Gears of war 3 "please insert disk"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 3 "please insert disk": Good evening I'm having a problem with the insert disk (0x803f8001) I have purchased GoW 3 from a third party site (g2a), It redeemed fine. i have installed the game and uninstalled it numerous...
  8. Can't redeem Gears Of War 3 game code included with Gears 4, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Gears Of War 3 game code included with Gears 4, please help: i just bought gears of war 4 and it came with the code of all previous released titles: gears of war , gears of war 2 , gears of war 3 and gears of war judgement but I can't redeem gears of war 3...
  9. Please help! Gears of war Ultimate Edition online matching

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Please help! Gears of war Ultimate Edition online matching: When I want to play online on Gears of war Ultimate Edition, I cant find any matches. I chose death match, King of the hill etc but it takes so freaking long to join a match. Its sad to say that i...
  10. Gears of War codes are gone!!!!! Please help me.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War codes are gone!!!!! Please help me.: Hello. I received the codes for GoW1, 2, 3 and Judgement, after redeeming the first one (GoW3) the message disappeared, and I didn't had the chance to redeem the rest. Some help getting those...