Gears 5 not running

Discus and support Gears 5 not running in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I recently tried to play G5 on my PC, (did not have to install it since the admin had already installed and played multiple times with no issue) but it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DylSwerb, Mar 18, 2020.

1. DylSwerb
    DylSwerb Guest

Gears 5 not running

I recently tried to play G5 on my PC, (did not have to install it since the admin had already installed and played multiple times with no issue) but it would not launch, giving me the error message "No applicable licenses available".

No idea what the issue is, especially seeing as the game has already been launched successfully by the admin.

I am on PC, Own the game through GPU family package, have played a decent bit on Xbox, and wanted to try it with keyboard and mouse.

:)

DylSwerb, Mar 18, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Gears 5 not running

Hello Dyl,

Thanks for coming to the forums. We understand you have issue with trying to play a game. On the PC games are not home shared like on an Xbox. This is why you are getting the error "No applicable licenses available. As they are tied to the one with the Game
    pass for PC subscription.

Hope this helps.

Brad
  3. DylSwerb Win User

Gears 5 not running

If you are saying it isn't working because I have the family Game pass that doesn't make sense because MCC launched perfectly fine from downloading it through game pass.
  4. Fl0ydPinkert0n Win User

Windows 7 and Gears 5 Ultimate Edition

5. wolfheart517 Win User

Gears 5 doesn't run

I hope it helps you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScJhnexmyYM
  6. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Hitman (the complete 1st season) and Earth Defense Force 2025 are now available through the Games with Gold program.

Delighted with Hitman the first season. Currently running through the Gears game in anticipation of Gears 5 but excited to play it after.
Thema:

Gears 5 not running

1. Gears 5 not running - Similar Threads - Gears running

2. Punch Card do Gears 5 no Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Punch Card do Gears 5 no Microsoft Rewards: Boa noite Ha uns dias atras apareceu um punch card do Gears 5, pedindo para assistir uma transmissão no Mixer e desbloquear uma nova conquista no jogo em troca de 500 pontos. Após ter feito as 2...
  3. Gears 5 doesn't run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 doesn't run: I bought gears 5 (on PC) 2 month ago, and it worked god till now, but now it doesn’t start. I tired reinstall, but can’t download it, get this error code. What can I do? Kód: 0x80070032...
  4. impossibile aggiornare o eseguire gears 5[Translation-cannot update or run gears 5]

in XBoX on Windows
    impossibile aggiornare o eseguire gears 5[Translation-cannot update or run gears 5]: salve, ho un problema durante l 'avvio di gears 5. cliccando su riproduci si chiude il programma xbox, vorrei precisare che poco prima era partito un aggiornamento del gioco di 11 gb che però...
  5. Gears 5 dropping weapon if running

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 dropping weapon if running: Hello, I have a very strange problem in Gears 5. When I press A Button and start running my characters drops the active weapon. I can't do nothing! The Controller Layout is Standard and I tried...
  6. My PC has requirements to run Gears of war 4 in Medium or high and I'm doing badly

in XBoX on Windows
    My PC has requirements to run Gears of war 4 in Medium or high and I'm doing badly: The game runs at 20 fps so I've seen videos and with the requirements that I have I should go the game perfectly My pc has: -intel core i3 7100 -8 GB of RAM -GTX 1050 ti 4gb -Windows 10 Pro 64...
  7. Gears of War free downloads with Gears 4 purchase... no codes yet and time's running out.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War free downloads with Gears 4 purchase... no codes yet and time's running out.: I bought the Gears Bundle with Xbox One S and noted that I should be able to download the 4 prior games free before the end of year. End of year is almost here, and no codes yet. How is...
  8. Problem running Games with Gold free download of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem running Games with Gold free download of Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes: In October I downloaded Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, the free game under the Games with Gold program. When I opened the game, I got a message that I needed a connected hard drive or a disc...
  9. Exo Survival zombie gear run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exo Survival zombie gear run: I need people with mics and are good for a full run from teir 1 and unlocking riot with zombies. Message and add me, , if you want in 5379a1a6-4465-4f06-b877-438fec87fb7d
  10. when I shut off my xbox it stays on the power button flashes and the gears run and you have to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I shut off my xbox it stays on the power button flashes and the gears run and you have to ...: The title says it all,but ill say it again. I shut off my xbox 360,it stays on. It is quite annoying. HELP! Xbox all day 6d6d720a-814a-48c7-9b10-2b37569464a9