Gears 5 Rewards App Punchcard Without Xbox Live Gold

Discus and support Gears 5 Rewards App Punchcard Without Xbox Live Gold in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A new quest on the microsoft rewards app came out this week. You can get 500 points for checking out gears 5 streams on mixer and checking out the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BarrelBurrito01, Dec 28, 2019.

1. Gears 5 Rewards App Punchcard Without Xbox Live Gold

A new quest on the microsoft rewards app came out this week. You can get 500 points for checking out gears 5 streams on mixer and checking out the operation free for all bundle. The third part of the punchcard has you unlock any multiplayer achievement.
    Thats a problem if you don't have xbox live gold. But there are a few multiplayer achievements you can unlock solo.

Go to versus

Wait for the screen that pops up telling you about gold and gamepass ultimate

Press the B button or click on no thanks at the bottom right

Then scroll over to the right where it says custom

Next click on lan game

Click on host game

Then click on game setup

Under game mode choose either arcade blitz or arcade deathmatch

Finally under arcade blitz or arcade deathmatch options make sure fill with bots is turned on.

All you have to do is win five arcade matches on any difficulty. Not sure if there is a problem with unlocking the achievement. I won three at one time then came back later and won the last two, didn't work. I had to play five more so I guess you have
    to win all five at one time. Hopefully this helps at least one person out.

:)

BarrelBurrito01, Dec 28, 2019
  2. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Appreciate the info, thanks!
  3. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Can you or sure confirm that offline versus achievements actually count towards the rewards punch card, or are you just speculating? I agree that this could, or rather should, work in theory.
  4. Ironwilled Win User

Thanks for this! Hopefully its also available in Canada.
  5. i R Mr PuPPy v2 Win User

Imma look into this myself
  6. SinistralSpark8 Win User

I don't like when I already done some quest but doesn't count. Sad, I lost 500 points.
Thema:

1. Gears 5 Rewards App Punchcard Without Xbox Live Gold - Similar Threads - Gears Rewards App

2. Gears 5 Microsoft rewards app not updating

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Microsoft rewards app not updating: Again I have issues with a Microsoft Rewards app on my Xbox One X dashboard not updating after I carry out a task. This time it is the Gears 5 Operation 3: Gridiron punchcard. Unlock an...
  3. Punch Card do Gears 5 no Microsoft Rewards

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Punch Card do Gears 5 no Microsoft Rewards: Boa noite Ha uns dias atras apareceu um punch card do Gears 5, pedindo para assistir uma transmissão no Mixer e desbloquear uma nova conquista no jogo em troca de 500 pontos. Após ter feito as 2...
  4. Gears pop 500 point reward not unlocking.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears pop 500 point reward not unlocking.: As title, been waiting 2 weeks now, all thats happened is the symbol for the qr code now appears twice and the achievement symbol now appears twice, what gives ? 2be2533b-c988-4f2e-9493-d0f4e9e9e37c
  5. Rewards Gears POP gain non obtenu[Translation-Gear Rewardss POP gain not obtained]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards Gears POP gain non obtenu[Translation-Gear Rewardss POP gain not obtained]: Bonjour, J'ai installer et lancer le jeu gears pop grâce au QR Code ainsi qu'obtenu un succès. Je n'ai pas eu les 500 points que je devais obtenir. Que faire? [Translation-Hello I installed...
  6. Rewards Gears POP gain non obtenu

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards Gears POP gain non obtenu: Bonjour, J'ai installer et lancer le jeu gears pop grâce au QR Code ainsi qu'obtenu un succès. Je n'ai pas eu les 500 points que je devais obtenir. Que faire? 63db2306-a425-458f-9082-c3e8534e1a0e
  7. Rewards App Gears POP! & Ori and the Will of the Wisps Punchcards not completing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rewards App Gears POP! & Ori and the Will of the Wisps Punchcards not completing: On the Rewards app on the dashboard the Gears POP! and Ori Punchcards have not competed. I have got an achievement on both games which satisfies the second part of each(with green tick to prove...
  8. Microsoft Rewards Quest Gears of War Ultimate Fan Giveaway

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards Quest Gears of War Ultimate Fan Giveaway: While I realize I don't really have a snowballs chance in H3ll of winning, I can't get this +1 to pop. I've been playing Gears Ultimate Edition and have unlocked 6 Achievements in the past 14...
  9. Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards App Gears Ultimate Fan Sweepstakes: There's a quest in the rewards app to unlock an achievement in any Gears game and be a Game Pass Ultimate subscriber to get entered into a Gears Ultimate fan sweepstakes. Im from North America...
  10. Gears of War 4 Rewards for Preorder

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gears of War 4 Rewards for Preorder: Hello Guys, pls send me the keys again for Gears of war 1 and 2 that i become for preorder Gears of war 4. THX a8a745c0-70c9-49db-acfd-323d14b207a1