Gears 5 Rockstar Promo skipped Gears Pack #2

Discus and support Gears 5 Rockstar Promo skipped Gears Pack #2 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just bought Rockstar Gears Promo cans, typed in my codes. Only thing wrong is that it skipped the Gears Pack #2. Rockstar support has no contact that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MLPBuddha, Sep 6, 2019.

1. MLPBuddha
    MLPBuddha Guest

I just bought Rockstar Gears Promo cans, typed in my codes. Only thing wrong is that it skipped the Gears Pack #2. Rockstar support has no contact that i could find for this problem. Wanted to see if Xbox could possibly give me a code or add it since if
    i were to buy another one it will just give me a 24 hour boost and not the Gears Pack #2!

Pls help me. Really want to support this game, but also receive what i paid for.

:)

MLPBuddha, Sep 6, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

I can’t find these anywhere
  3. denis97g Win User

4. MLPBuddha Win User

What should i put the support ticket as, thats what i cant find for promotions
  5. Tarnend Win User

It would have to be rockstar i believe as they are the ones running the promo and not microsoft or xbox.

on the page where you enter the codes:

https://gears.rockstarenergy.com/en-US/

scroll to the bottom of the page and click support and it brings up another windows for going to rockstar support so contact them through there with the issue.

Regards
  6. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Gears of war game pass

Yes, Gears 5 will be included with Xbox Game Pass subscriptions.

Subscribers to Xbox Game Pass (Console or PC) will have access to Gears 5 Standard Edition.

Gears 5 Standard Edition includes:

• Gears 5 Standard Edition
    • Terminator Dark Fate Character Pack(when you play by September 16, 2019)

Subscribers to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate will have access to Gears 5 Ultimate Edition.

Gears 5 Ultimate Edition includes:

• Gears 5 Standard Edition
    • Ultimate Edition Character Pack
    • 30 Days Of Boost
    • Early Access - Play 4 Days Early!
    • Terminator Dark Fate Character Pack(when you play by September 16, 2019)
Thema:

1. Gears 5 Rockstar Promo skipped Gears Pack #2 - Similar Threads - Gears Rockstar Promo

2. Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4 Downloading Problem: I'm downloading Gears of War 4 from the Microsoft Store with the XBox Game Pass. This 80 GB had been downloaded and then my computer shut down due to power failure. Now I download it again, Now it...
  3. Microsoft Store wont let me install Gears 5 without also installing Gears or War 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Store wont let me install Gears 5 without also installing Gears or War 4: I just purchased Gears 5 and only realized after I bought it that its a bundle that also contains Gears of War 4. Trouble is, The store won't let me just install Gears 5. It gives me no option to...
  4. Gears of War Ultimate Red Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Ultimate Red Screen: Is there any way to fix the red screen of Gears of War Ultimate on the xbox one x? I’ve tried clearing local saved games, changing the output of the console and reinstalling the game but nothing...
  5. Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.

in XboX Insiders
    Gears 5 VR? So want to say xcloud is brilliant very little to fault and can play on Gear VR.: [IMG] submitted by /u/ilovmyselfalot [link] [comments]
  6. Gears of War Deluxe Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War Deluxe Edition: Have an issue with Gears Remastered, which I downloaded. I start the game, begin the campaign, and as soon as gameplay starts, a horrible red fuzz glitch is over everything. I've uninstalled the...
  7. Skin Gears 5 Rockstar Energy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skin Gears 5 Rockstar Energy: Bonjour, Je voudrais un renseignement, voil j'ai récemment acheter des boissons énergisantes de chez Rockstar edition Gears 5 pour avoir les skins des armes et des bannières qu'il proposait, j'ai...
  8. Haven't received my rockstar gear packs

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received my rockstar gear packs: Haven't received my rockstar gears of war 4 packs redeemed 4 codes and haven't gotten even 1 item or pack ****!!!! c216fb5a-ac57-4088-adf8-8f5624b423e6
  9. Gears of War 4 Rockstar Promotion code issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 Rockstar Promotion code issue: Hello. I am having an issue with the Gears of War 4 Rockstar Energy Promotion. It seems I have been sent the wrong code and I am unable to obtain a certain DLC pack because of it. I reached out to...
  10. Rockstar Gears of War 4 Unlocked content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rockstar Gears of War 4 Unlocked content: I created a Rockstar login, linked my Xbox account, but what I've unlocked hasn't shown up. What do I do? b535f7fc-fc8f-47d4-bbea-8024415b9d3c