Gears 5 Rockstar Promo skipped Gears Pack #2

Discus and support Gears 5 Rockstar Promo skipped Gears Pack #2 in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just bought Rockstar Gears Promo cans, typed in my codes. Only thing wrong is that it skipped the Gears Pack #2. Rockstar support has no contact that... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MLPBuddha, Sep 6, 2019.

1. MLPBuddha
    MLPBuddha Guest

I just bought Rockstar Gears Promo cans, typed in my codes. Only thing wrong is that it skipped the Gears Pack #2. Rockstar support has no contact that i could find for this problem. Wanted to see if Xbox could possibly give me a code or add it since if
    i were to buy another one it will just give me a 24 hour boost and not the Gears Pack #2!

Pls help me. Really want to support this game, but also receive what i paid for.

:)

MLPBuddha, Sep 6, 2019
  2. NinjaLunchBox79 Win User

I can’t find these anywhere
  3. denis97g Win User

4. MLPBuddha Win User

What should i put the support ticket as, thats what i cant find for promotions
  5. Tarnend Win User

It would have to be rockstar i believe as they are the ones running the promo and not microsoft or xbox.

on the page where you enter the codes:

https://gears.rockstarenergy.com/en-US/

scroll to the bottom of the page and click support and it brings up another windows for going to rockstar support so contact them through there with the issue.

Regards
  6. DrifterX22 Win User

ERROR trying to REDEEM gears of war 5 rock star energy skins with codes

If you already have game pass or ultimate you cannot redeem a free trial code to extend your current subscription.

There are posts in the Gears forums on their site about others having issues as well. This is from Rockstar.

Unlocking Each Gear Pack

GEAR PACK UNLOCK PROCESS:

The ONLY way to obtain unlock codes for in-game content, is by following these simple steps:

1. Purchase an exclusively marked Gears 5 Rockstar Energy Drink 16oz. can
    2. Locate the laser inscribed code under the opening tab
    3. Visit https://gears.rockstarenergy.com
    4. Create an account, or Login to your account
    5. Correctly enter your Tab Code, and submit.
    For a more detailed Step-By-Step Instruction Click Here

Our support team does not have any codes to distribute, and there is no other way to unlock in-game content.

TIPS FOR SUCCESS:

ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT.

If you used a separate email aside from your Microsoft/Xbox Live account to register on the Gears.RockstarEnergy.com website.

ALWAYS MAKE SURE YOU ARE LOGGED INTO YOUR MICROSOFT/XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT.

Before entering a code, check to confirm you are logged into your Microsoft/Xbox Live account. It's a good idea to have your account
    pulled up in another browser tab/window first.

ALWAYS MAKE SURE ANOTHER MICROSOFT/XBOX LIVE ACCOUNT IS LOGGED IN WHEN ATTEMPTING TO REDEEM A CODE.

If your browser is logged into someone else's account, and you attempt to REDEEM your Xbox Gear Pack code, the credit will be applied to whatever Xbox Live account is currently logged in. We cannot re-assign
    redemption codes to another account. Once a code is redeemed, it's final.

UNDERSTANDING THE GEAR PACKS:

If you are attempting to get a particular Gear Pack, they are unlocked according to the sequential order below, and require ANY can code to unlock.

TO SEE WHICH GEAR PACKS YOU'VE UNLOCKED PLEASE CLICK: HERE

GEAR PACK 1 - FIRST CODE REDEMPTION UNLOCKS:

1. Xbox Live Gold 7-Day Access
    2. Xbox Game Pass 7-Day Access
    3. Rockstar Kait Banner
    4. Supply Drop
    5. Boost
    GEAR PACK 2 - SECOND CODE REDEMPTION UNLOCKS:

1. Xbox Live Gold 7-Day Access
    2. Xbox Game Pass 7-Day Access
    3. Rockstar JD Banner
    4. Supply Drop
    5. 24-Hour Boost
    GEAR PACK 3 - THIRD CODE REDEMPTION UNLOCKS:

1. Rockstar Marcus Banner
    2. Supply Drop
    3. 24-Hour Boost
    GEAR PACK 4 - FOURTH CODE REDEMPTION UNLOCKS:

1. Rockstar Scorpion Banner
    2. Supply Drop
    3. 24-Hour Boost
    GEAR PACK 5 - FIFTH CODE REDEMPTION UNLOCKS:

1. Rockstar Kait Lancer
    2. Rockstar JD Lancer
    3. Rockstar Marcus Lancer
    4. Rockstar Scorpion Lancer
    5. 24-Hour Boost
    GEAR PACK 6+ - ALL ADDITIONAL CODE REDEMPTIONS UNLOCK:

1. 24-Hour Boost
Thema:

1. Gears 5 Rockstar Promo skipped Gears Pack #2 - Similar Threads - Gears Rockstar Promo

2. Gears of war 4 PC offline

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of war 4 PC offline: I'd like to know if the campaign for Gears of War 4 on PC can be played offline before i buy it. 701b7a24-78c2-4e52-b5f2-a3604cfffb6b
  3. Porque ya mi hijo no puede jugar su juego de Gears 3 ? [Why can't my child play his Gears 3...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Porque ya mi hijo no puede jugar su juego de Gears 3 ? [Why can't my child play his Gears 3...: Buenas noches: Hace más de 4 años le obsequie a mi hijo la consola de xbox one y compramos el juego de Gears 4 , el cual incluía cuatro juegos adicionales de la saga. Resulta que en días...
  4. gears 5 crash at start up

in XBoX on Windows
    gears 5 crash at start up: i bought the game a week back on steam and installed it but it crashes at start up . i read people reporting an X-fi sound card problem but i dont have a sound card. if anyone has an idea what to...
  5. Cloud save don't on gears of war ultimate

in XBoX on Windows
    Cloud save don't on gears of war ultimate: Hello , when i play gears of war ultimate and gears 4 on pc the save always disapper when i exit the game. I have install the game on my labtop and the problem don't happen so i assume the problem...
  6. Gears 5 Steam Rockstar codes

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears 5 Steam Rockstar codes: Hello, I redeemed 2 gears 5 rockstar energy cans today and I redeemed them to my account. I play gears 5 on steam and when I logged on gears I didn't receive the bonus, supply drops or banners....
  7. Skin Gears 5 Rockstar Energy

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Skin Gears 5 Rockstar Energy: Bonjour, Je voudrais un renseignement, voil j'ai récemment acheter des boissons énergisantes de chez Rockstar edition Gears 5 pour avoir les skins des armes et des bannières qu'il proposait, j'ai...
  8. Haven't received my rockstar gear packs

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Haven't received my rockstar gear packs: Haven't received my rockstar gears of war 4 packs redeemed 4 codes and haven't gotten even 1 item or pack ****!!!! c216fb5a-ac57-4088-adf8-8f5624b423e6
  9. Gears of War 4 Rockstar Promotion code issue

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of War 4 Rockstar Promotion code issue: Hello. I am having an issue with the Gears of War 4 Rockstar Energy Promotion. It seems I have been sent the wrong code and I am unable to obtain a certain DLC pack because of it. I reached out to...
  10. Rockstar Gears of War 4 Unlocked content

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rockstar Gears of War 4 Unlocked content: I created a Rockstar login, linked my Xbox account, but what I've unlocked hasn't shown up. What do I do? b535f7fc-fc8f-47d4-bbea-8024415b9d3c