Gears 5 say you can’t broadcast this game.

Discus and support Gears 5 say you can’t broadcast this game. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; What’s up with this? submitted by /u/Xenokaiii [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Xenokaiii, Oct 27, 2021.

1. /u/Xenokaiii
    /u/Xenokaiii Guest

/u/Xenokaiii, Oct 27, 2021
  2. Knieriem Win User

Twitch

i can´t broadcast with twitch anymore. yesterday i started a forza 5 stream, ended it, and when i wanted to start a madden stream, i wasn´t able to.

i do not get an error code, and every other service in twitch is working. i just can´t start a broadcast. without any comment.
  3. darkist1 Win User

How To Change Langauge from Xbox Game Pass

4. sionetix Win User

Can you broadcast this game?

I once saw a message from a friend on the social tab saying he broadcasted it, but I never actually saw a Xbox Fitness stream. Although it is listed as a game in Twitch. Perhaps it only works when you disconnect kinect, because they might be afraid of weeners
    spinning around.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Gears 5 Has Gone Gold – Celebrate with our Full Achievement List

Thats great, thanks for the info! Can´t wait and I am Ready to play Gears of War 5 !
  6. Kenofnor Win User

What Gaming Apparel Do You Have?

Resident Evil 5 T-shirt

Fallout NV T-shirt

Gears Of War 3 Cap
Thema:

1. Gears 5 say you can’t broadcast this game. - Similar Threads - Gears can’t broadcast

2. Xbox Series X crashing/shutting down in Gears 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X crashing/shutting down in Gears 5: Hello, i have a very strange problem with my new Series X console (Halo Infinite edition) which i bought 2 weeks ago. Until now i have been gaming on it without any issues - i played Gears 4,...
  3. GEARS OF WAR 5 WINDOWS 10 STEAM "RIAD"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    GEARS OF WAR 5 WINDOWS 10 STEAM "RIAD": ONLINE try to play multi play estimated wait less than 1 min and i am at 16 min iv not ben able to play for months. all updates are installed. i can play horde and escape if its a custom game some...
  4. Cannot launch Halo MCC or Gears 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot launch Halo MCC or Gears 5: When trying to launch the games (Halo Master Chief Collection and Gears 5) from the Xbox App, I get a popup showing 'Unexpected error. (0xC0030004). All resources and solutions that I have tried...
  5. My gears 5 game dose not load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gears 5 game dose not load: Everytime I try to load gears 5 I get the start up picture screen and it stays on there for like 15 seconds then it goes back to the home menu, I’ve tried all the troubleshooting methods and none...
  6. Gears 5 on windows game pass wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 on windows game pass wont launch: So i downloaded gears 5 on pc thru game pass and every time i click on it to start it up im hit with a error message which says " failed to start the game (2)" and i cannot for the life of me find...
  7. Gears of wars 4 , chapter 4 act 4 powerless , generator gate bug.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of wars 4 , chapter 4 act 4 powerless , generator gate bug.: Hello Gears, I am facing this strange glitch in chapter 4 act 4 (powerless) where we need to go to the generator room . post elevator lift switch failure , where team divides , Game is not...
  8. Can’t log in to Gears 5 forums

in XBoX on Windows
    Can’t log in to Gears 5 forums: Hey all, I’m trying to log into the Gears forums but each time I click log in it just takes me to the Gears 5 homepage. I’ve logged into my Microsoft account on my iPhones google browser but the...
  9. I can’t connect to a multiplayer in Gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    I can’t connect to a multiplayer in Gears 5: Can’t start an MP game all of a sudden. I’m in Australia. Started playing gears 5 4 days ago. Have a PC with a 1080ti. Game was running great. Then today I log in and there are issues even...
  10. Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can’t install Gears 5 on xbox via game pass subscription.: So, yea, I pretty much can’t download the game. It keeps on cancelling the download and it’ll go on another cycle after a minute aprox. I tried to install the game on both of my xbox x & s...