Gears 5 shuts down my console

Discus and support Gears 5 shuts down my console in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I just upgraded to Alpha Skip-Ahead 2004 1st build and waited for the sign in issue was over. Then I clicked Gears 5 for the remains of the day. Then... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/yexiaobo, Sep 7, 2019.

1. /u/yexiaobo
    /u/yexiaobo Guest

I just upgraded to Alpha Skip-Ahead 2004 1st build and waited for the sign in issue was over. Then I clicked Gears 5 for the remains of the day. Then after the title screen it prompted me that I needed to be on line to play the game and suggested I could set HOME to the console etc. for offline play. Then before I could do anything, it just shouted down the console and did not restart at all.

Had submitted report of issue from console.

Side note:I guess XGPU game did not need Home at all?

submitted by /u/yexiaobo
    [link] [comments]

/u/yexiaobo, Sep 7, 2019
  2. H0b0W1taShotgun Win User

Xbox one broken

I'm having problems too my console powers on for 5 secs then just shuts down!!!

Help please!!!
  3. Griffey-D23F9CC6-DAE Win User

cross platform/servers?

They already tried this with Gears... they had to shut it down because PC Players MURDERED console players.
  4. onyxishere Win User

When snapping i get a 'You need to install an app for this' popup

Power cycling the console should fix this. You power cycle by holding the power button on the console for 10 seconds until it shuts down. Once the console is shut down unplug everything and let it sit for 5 minutes.
  5. gds1972 Win User

Xbox one flashing power light

Hi

If the light is still flashing please press and hold the power button on the front of the console for 5-10 seconds this should force the console to shut down, Once the console has shut down please unplug the console from the wall outlet for 5 minutes.

Hopefully when you plug everything back in the console should then work without issue.
  6. {Parity} Win User

Xbox one x continuesly disconnects from wifi

Have you tried shutting the console down and unplugging it for a minimum of 5 minutes to see if it will reset the hardware? I like performing the hard reset EXACTLY like this. Hold the power button on the console for 8 seconds or until the power
    shuts down completely. Unplug the power cord from the back of the console for 5 minutes. Plug the power cord back in and restart the console.
Thema:

1. Gears 5 shuts down my console - Similar Threads - Gears shuts down

2. Gears of war 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of war 4: Formatei meu pc, reinstalei o windows 10 novamente, porém não consigo jogar Gears of war 4 que está instalado em outra partição. I formatted my pc, and I reinstalled windows 10 again, but I can...
  3. gears of war 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of war 2: does playing split screen at any cause the game to freeze? f72ebe8b-5ea7-4756-9bc7-6b6b2c0d9980
  4. Gears 5 download reset from Windows Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 download reset from Windows Store: Gears 5 reset after 11 GB downloaded from the windows store on PC. It just restarted when I restarted my PC. Now I have slow internet and am not looking to update anytime soon and I have...
  5. Gears 5 Watch & Earn - San Diego

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Watch & Earn - San Diego: Hey all! For all of you Gears 5 Gamers that may not be aware, the San Diego Major 2019 is coming up this weekend (Dec 6-8). Even if you aren't going, you can still earn exclusive weapon skins just...
  6. Gears of war codes not working

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gears of war codes not working: Just looking for some help. I've just purchased an xbox one s with all gears games included. I'm just having a problem with gears 3, I got a message saying something about code not for language...
  7. gears of war 2 freeze fix

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of war 2 freeze fix: just fixed gears 2 from freeze bug Are there any tips i can use or know so that way it wont happen again e3c56438-a7ab-4de5-b0ac-c3276c282872
  8. prob gears 5

in XBoX on Windows
    prob gears 5: hello i have the xbox game for pc and since a few days gears 5 no longer launch, what should I do, thank you 4a074f50-0d58-4ad3-b1f0-05928334e41c
  9. Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s...

in XboX Insiders
    Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while i playing gears 5. Just for today it’s...: Very bad experience of gears 5. Console very often unexpectedly shutting down while im playing gears of war 5. Report a problem via console sent. Hope soon u fix this. submitted by /u/earmack...
  10. when I shut off my xbox it stays on the power button flashes and the gears run and you have to ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    when I shut off my xbox it stays on the power button flashes and the gears run and you have to ...: The title says it all,but ill say it again. I shut off my xbox 360,it stays on. It is quite annoying. HELP! Xbox all day 6d6d720a-814a-48c7-9b10-2b37569464a9