Gears 5 Sound Bug

Discus and support Gears 5 Sound Bug in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, Xbox player playing on PC As soon as I launch I am hit with a sound bug, the only way I can describe it is, Lag, so I will get sound for maybe... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by xBailey., Sep 12, 2019 at 9:43 AM.

1. xBailey.
    xBailey. Guest

Gears 5 Sound Bug

Hello, Xbox player playing on PC

As soon as I launch I am hit with a sound bug, the only way I can describe it is, Lag, so I will get sound for maybe half a second then it will be silent for half a second then back but its constantly like this, straight from launching the game.

other than that, the game runs smooth at 150FPS for me and looks beautiful.

I have tried multiple installs, I haven't been able to try it on my Xbox X because the HDMI chip is broke so I only get a black screen...

My headphones are Astro A40's

:)

2. xBailey. Win User

Gears 5 Sound Bug

No sorry, I am playing from my PC via the xbox(BETA), The game pass on PC
  3. xBailey. Win User

Gears 5 Sound Bug

Hey Crystal

I have done that already, and there is a lot of sound bugs atm, Mines just so game breaking I haven't even been able to play the game at all :(
  4. Wishcatcher Win User

Gears 5 Sound Bug

Hi,

Sorry about that issue ,but are you streaming from the Xbox to your pc ? In this case reduce the quality of your Stream to get better sound/fps or do you use the crossplatform function ? In this case, checking all drivers sound/graphic have to be up to date,
    also your windows 10 has to be up to date.

Regards
  5. ScheduledAbyss8 Win User

Gears 5 Sound Bug

And it also happened to me are bugs that will be solved with updates
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

Gears 5 Sound Bug

Hi there XBailey,

Thanks for the reply. In reference to the issue, I recommend reporting the bug to the game developers for more assistance. I recommend to try the following article:

Give this a try and let us know the results.
Thema:

Gears 5 Sound Bug

1. Gears 5 Sound Bug - Similar Threads - Gears Sound Bug

2. [Xbox Beta W10] Unable to uninstall Gears 5

in XboX Insiders
    [Xbox Beta W10] Unable to uninstall Gears 5: Uninstalling Gears 5 does not remove the data from the drive. I am stuck with a 66gb game and unable to reclaim space. The game is removed from the Xbox app UI but the data still resides in...
  3. gears of war 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    gears of war 5: Very sorry you've had these issues. It's not cool when a game you want to play doesn't play the way it should. 89a7fceb-c8c8-472c-b8a0-96ad4d53da25
  4. Gears 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5: I can't get back into the skiff! I can see the box with the arrow, but it is up to high to get in!! Any suggestions? [img] 04e9ec02-4199-4106-bca7-3e3d991c4201
  5. Gears 5 Ultimate Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Ultimate Edition: I already own the Standard Edition but if I want to upgrade to the Ultimate Edition would I have to pay the full £69.99? 997dbc16-5809-4a8d-8aa3-c9b3a31eeedf
  6. Gears 5 Game Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Game Pass: I recently purchased Gears 5 Standard Edition and I'm having an amazing time playing it, I have used codes through Rockstar energy drinks for in game items and noticed you can get 7 days Game Pass...
  7. Gears 5 Jack Flash Freeze still lock

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears 5 Jack Flash Freeze still lock: I re did Act 2 chapter 4 old Derrick site again and it still did not unlock 08d29c06-015d-4eac-91a5-07de85a27de6
  8. Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset)

in XBoX on Windows
    Gears of War 5 - Sound Problems (spoken text is to quiet with a headset): In Gears 5 I have the problem that the speech is too quiet via a 7.1 headset (Logitech G633). Does anyone have any idea why this might be? Or maybe even an idea how to correct that? Make the...
  9. Gear of wars 5 no sound with wireless headset

in XBoX on Windows
    Gear of wars 5 no sound with wireless headset: Heya i bought GoW 5 ultimate edition couple of days ago. When started it up and was going to play with a friend i dont get game sound at all. Im using a Corsair Void Pro wireless headset and the...
  10. Gears of War 2 - Sound is off, options reset themselves when hitting a checkpoint...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 2 - Sound is off, options reset themselves when hitting a checkpoint...: I just recently wanted to replay the older Gears of War games to finally grab all collectibles etc. The download codes from the Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition worked properly for all four games...